California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

Yet another article showing that these big fires are mostly the fault of bad forestry management by the state and federal governments. Environmentalists and stupid regulations took away methods to maintain the underbrush and crowded trees.

Forbes

California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

"California is once again on fire. Northern California’s Carr Fire has killed six people, two of them firefighters, and continues to burn out of control, claiming more than 700 homes and about 100,000 acres.

As a citizen-soldier in the California Army National Guard for two decades, I often heard the gallows humor quip that California’s four seasons were: flood, fire, earthquake and riot.

But, what was once an expected part of living in the Golden State is now blamed on larger forces. A crisis, we are told, should never go to waste."

LINK
This heat wave is a direct result of global warming. We've now had the 4 hottest years since records have been taken. All over the world there are fires going on and it is because of climate change. Global warming is not a debatable issue. It is real. It is happening. And I don't care to hear any of you fossil fuel bitches bullshit. You are fucking scum. You lie through your teeth. And you can go to hell.

It is clear you are here to showcase your inner ugliness, I am convinced.

The main point of the article eludes you which is why you made a scripted warmist rant instead.

Boring.

Yet another article showing that these big fires are mostly the fault of bad forestry management by the state and federal governments. Environmentalists and stupid regulations took away methods to maintain the underbrush and crowded trees.

Forbes

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

"California is once again on fire. Northern California’s Carr Fire has killed six people, two of them firefighters, and continues to burn out of control, claiming more than 700 homes and about 100,000 acres.

As a citizen-soldier in the California Army National Guard for two decades, I often heard the gallows humor quip that California’s four seasons were: flood, fire, earthquake and riot.

But, what was once an expected part of living in the Golden State is now blamed on larger forces. A crisis, we are told, should never go to waste."

LINK
How odd...this thread comes out just when tiny-handed trump puts out the same talking points.

If you've never lived in CA and experienced Santa Anna conditions....maybe you need to learn a few things before just repeating what tiny-hands says.

Gee you missed it too, the main point of the article too, which has NOTHING to do with what President Trump said.

Carry on.

Forbes

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

LINK
This heat wave is a direct result of global warming. We've now had the 4 hottest years since records have been taken. All over the world there are fires going on and it is because of climate change. Global warming is not a debatable issue. It is real. It is happening. And I don't care to hear any of you fossil fuel bitches bullshit. You are fucking scum. You lie through your teeth. And you can go to hell.

You manage to ignore this post I made a few days ago showing that fires of the past were a lot worst than the fires of today.

A Geological Perspective of Wildfires

Warmists avoided it because it destroys the global warming narrative since the fire triggers are the same whether it is warming or not.

Forbes

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

LINK

No, it's not. The global temps throughout the 1930's were significantly higher than they are today. There were more days over 100 degrees in that ten year period than there has been over the last twenty years combined.

Forbes

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

LINK

No, it's not. The global temps throughout the 1930's were significantly higher than they are today. There were more days over 100 degrees in that ten year period than there has been over the last twenty years combined.

Here is the July 21 chart:

2018-07-21021427_shadow.png

Forbes

Jul 30, 2018

Chuck Devore

Excerpt:

LINK

Here is the July 21 chart:

View attachment 208785

It was much hotter August 6 in 1913, 1918, 1930, 1934, 1947, 1964 than now.

Plummeting August 6th Temperatures In The US

====================

The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has plummeted

View attachment 208786

You can’t talk sensibly to Warmers. They believe.

The 1930's were hotter and drier than today, by a big margin.

No Tricks Zone

US Instrumental Records Indicate More Heat Waves Occurred In the 1930s Than Today

By Kenneth Richard on 6. August 2018

Excerpt:

"During the 1930s, when the atmospheric CO2 concentration was about 100 ppm lower than today (310 ppm vs. 410 ppm), United States heat waves were just as if not more common than recent decades.

Recently there has been much ado about heat waves and the hottest-ever-recorded-temperatures making their rounds in Northern Hemisphere summer.

Yet scientists have determined that heat waves are largely driven by natural variability, not anthropogenic CO2 emissions."

LINK

====================

psi-1934071_shadow-3.png

1934 – Worldwide Drought, Poles Melting, England To Drown, Freak Weather

Last edited:
There will always be man starting fires now. Some will be accidental, some intentional.

So wild areas must be managed in such a way that fires can be quickly controlled and will not blow up into these firestorms.

The Left saying dead trees and brush is natural is true, but the days of it staying must be behind us.

Lol....the anger, misery and lament of losing.

"Not debatable":laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unfortunately s0n, the public hasn't been as easily suckered as you on climate change. That's what's not debatable....the scientists still have yet to make the case.
Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.

The feeble replies of Billo_really in this page alone:

"Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes."

No one dispute that climate changes.

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you!"

Another ugly reply with zero evidence to back it up. It was warmer than now early in the interglacial period. Your claim is so absurd.

"Moi, ugly?"

Yes your childish anger greatly dilutes what babble you bring up..

"I'm sorry, I don't buy it."

No counterpoints from you at all, don't by it that you read it let alone you understand it.

"Negro, please! "

Trolling is all you have here.

Not once did you bring up an actual argument in your replies. I think you don't have one which is why you scream instead.

Forum List

Back