California's Devastating Fires Are Man-Caused -- But Not In The Way They Tell Us

Yes, climate change is real. Man on the other hand has no influence on it. You make all of these claims but they have NO factual, empirical data to support them. They are all derived from computer models. Computer models are FICTION. They create a result that the designer wants.
You need to drop this knee-jerk argument of yours.

Which has ZERO factual data to support. Mankind is responsible for less than 5% of the entire global yearly budget. Do you understand what that means? Do you?
NOAA data is not a computer program. Rising sea levels is not a computer program. Sea surface temperature, is not a computer program. Air temperature, is not a computer program.

Why? Because they blow your lies out of the water? Here's the deal billo, science, real science is concerned with real data. Data is that which can be OBSERVED. Do you know what OBSERVED means? You are acting like a spoiled brat three year old. Science doesn't give a shit about your tantrums. Science cares about what we can see and MEASURE. Almost 100% of the climate "studies" you look at are fiction. Computer models are not data.

As far as the "record" temps you are spewing off about. The claims are that the temp increased .004 degrees C. Pretty interesting considering the instrumentation is only accurate to .1 degree C.

Do you understand what that means?
Who is claiming that?

This is what I'm saying.

2016 was the hottest year ever recorded, with global average temperatures reaching 1.69°F above the 20th-century average.

The feeble replies of Billo_really in this page alone:

"Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes."

No one dispute that climate changes.

"Fuck you, you little fossil fuel prick! The last 4 years were the hottest in the last 800,000 years. It is raining in Siberia. Fuck you!"

Another ugly reply with zero evidence to back it up. It was warmer than now early in the interglacial period. Your claim is so absurd.

"Moi, ugly?"

Yes your childish anger greatly dilutes what babble you bring up..

"I'm sorry, I don't buy it."

No counterpoints from you at all, don't by it that you read it let alone you understand it.

"Negro, please! "

Trolling is all you have here.

Not once did you bring up an actual argument in your replies. I think you don't have one which is why you scream instead.
There is nothing to debate. Climate change is real and I have no intention of humoring any of your climate denial bullshit. There is a mountain of evidence proving this fact. Over 95% of the scientific community agrees on this. The only ones denying this fact, are people linked to the fossil fuel industry.

You are indeed a world class loudmouth since you have yet to back up your assertions on anything, which means you have nothing to offer. You also have completely avoided post 1 article that shows that poor forestry management is a significant contributor to the damage in high crown forest fires, something that used to be less common than now.

How many times do I have to tell YOU that no one is disputing climate changes over time, it is YOU who keeps harping on this dead end. You have yet to show what is being denied either and YOU have avoided my reference to the USHCN NOAA system, you don't even want to know what it is at all. You also ignored the well known knowledge that early in the interglacial, it was MUCH warmer than now.

Only pseudoscience tropes like YOU push the worthless consensus bullcrap since it doesn't support anything, it is reproducible research that can advance science, NOT popularity. There have been many consensus errors over the decades because science illiterates like YOU prefer popularity over reproducible research.

Your contribution to debate in this thread is pathetic, you offer no cogent arguments, but sure have a lot of experience in hurling idiotic unsupported statements, fallacies and name calling. You are a bottom of the barrel feeder trying to sling more mud.

Big oil funding bromides are so worn out and boring after it has been used for over 20 years, with no evidence they actually persuaded anyone. Try some new bogus material to attack rationalists with, otherwise people are going to say you are in a rut with the same crap over and over, and lacking imagination on insulting people.

Last edited:
No skeptics is denying climate change exist, they dispute the AGW hypothesis as being credible and that climate models already failed in the short term.
This warming is man-made through the use of carbon emissions.

You ignored the few short term modeling failures, why ignore this reality?

The Per Decade warming prediction/projection failed
The projected "hot spot" is still missing
The INCREASE in snow and cold
The decease in Tornadoes and Hurricanes

I predict you will ignore all these failures in your reply.

You have to be a truly ignorant twit to make that assertion. C'mon billo, you can't truly be this stupid can you?
You need to release your inner liberal.

You are that stupid, you haven't supported that absurdity for a good reason, it didn't happen.

The PREVIOUS interglacial to the current one was much warmer, how come you didn't know that?

You have to be a truly ignorant twit to make that assertion. C'mon billo, you can't truly be this stupid can you?

My science background takes precedence over emotion.

It is clear this fella has nothing substantial to offer, just push a lot of empty replies.

Yup. billo is an example of a anti science religious nutbag with nothing to back up his claims but faith.

LOL!

Surely you jest.
No I do not.

The temperature in Siberia rose 100 degrees.
The mercury in Omolon, Russia, reached its highest January temperature ever recorded Monday: a relatively toasty 38.4 degrees.

A single day, which is WEATHER. Notice how the man doesn't bother to show past record highs history for the area?
Which has ZERO factual data to support. Mankind is responsible for less than 5% of the entire global yearly budget. Do you understand what that means? Do you?
NOAA data is not a computer program. Rising sea levels is not a computer program. Sea surface temperature, is not a computer program. Air temperature, is not a computer program.

Nobody said NOAA is a computer program, it is another dead end bullcrap you throw up. It is the AGW hypothesis that is built on climate models.

You didn't bother to debate the stated 5% statement at all, because you have NOTHING to offer in reply.

When are you going to make a science based serious post and stick with it?

Last edited:
Wow..

The ignorant little left wing turd has no facts to back up his bull shit.. I on the other hand have all kinds of empirical evidence to support my position.. All the left wing turd has is his feelings....

Come on baby... cry and post up EMPIRICALLY OBSERVED DATA that proves you assertions...

The last 450 thousand years calls you a FUCKING LIAR!

View attachment 208888

Come on you ignorant little turd... I dare you to post up facts that prove your assertion...
I'm not going to humor your little bullshit graphs.
Funny;

I post up empirically observed evidence and you retort with more left wing partisan bull shit..

Standard left wing bull shit answer when facts are presented that wholly refute your lies and deceptions...

LOL!

Surely you jest.
No I do not.

The temperature in Siberia rose 100 degrees.
The mercury in Omolon, Russia, reached its highest January temperature ever recorded Monday: a relatively toasty 38.4 degrees.
Too funny. Back up your statement about 800,000 years.

LMFAO.

Warmers say the craziest shit.
I tore up his lies with one graph showing the temperatures for the last 450 thousand years.... He wont let a few FACTS get in the way of his FANTASY...

Yes, climate change is real. Man on the other hand has no influence on it. You make all of these claims but they have NO factual, empirical data to support them. They are all derived from computer models. Computer models are FICTION. They create a result that the designer wants.
You need to drop this knee-jerk argument of yours.
You don't have a fucking clue where your fantasy comes from do you...

You do know how to get on my good side.

Tell me something, do you fly like an eagle, to the sea?

Just reminding you that California has a lot...............of........um..........SAY IT..Desert there..............and it's HOT there.
captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Actually, the areas that are burning are not desert, they are chaparral and scrub area....semi-arid.

You are that stupid, you haven't supported that absurdity for a good reason, it didn't happen.

The PREVIOUS interglacial to the current one was much warmer, how come you didn't know that?
I did post it up in the graph of evidence I gave him..I surmise that he IS that stupid..

Just reminding you that California has a lot...............of........um..........SAY IT..Desert there..............and it's HOT there.
captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Actually, the areas that are burning are not desert, they are chaparral and scrub area....semi-arid.

Which are known to have 200 year drought cycles.. And which have not been allowed to burn and remove under brush due to poor land managment..

captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Yes, and they haven't been allowed to burn for decades which has caused the fuel load to explode, which is why the fires now are so devastating. The manzanita should never grow to more than 8 feet or so, these 30 foot monsters are the aberration. An aberration only made possible because of mans interference.

captain%2Bobvious.jpg

Yes, and they haven't been allowed to burn for decades which has caused the fuel load to explode, which is why the fires now are so devastating. The manzanita should never grow to more than 8 feet or so, these 30 foot monsters are the aberration. An aberration only made possible because of mans interference.

My goodness...that certainly explains why all those homes are burning...because they are all surrounded by t 30 foot manzanita bushes....in Redding etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back