California to give Free Health Care (MediCal) to Illegals

We don't have equal protection of the at-will employment laws, literally, or persons would be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment State. That is an obvious, self-evident Truth.
We have erqual protection for all laws.

There is no such thing as an at will employment state.

That is self evident fact proving you a liar

How would Government not solve homeless through equal protection of at-will employment laws if all they need is a consistent income? Are you trying to special plead that the homeless who may have substance abuse or mental health issues would not be able to find mental healthcare with a consistent income?
They do not need a consistent income and get it if they choose.

Governnment only creates dependency and never solves such problems and never can.

That is fact

We have erqual protection for all laws.
We don't have equal protection of the at-will employment laws, literally, or persons would be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment State. That is an obvious, self-evident Truth. You have to explain why being repugnant to that law is equal.

We don't have equal protection of the at-will employment laws, literally, or persons would be able to obtain unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment State. That is an obvious, self-evident Truth. You have to explain why being repugnant to that law is equal.
Ity is self evidencet fact that we have equal protection under the law and there is no such thing as an agt will employment state

I habve to explain nothing as your claims are proven lies

Non-sequiturs are considered fallacies. Why avoid the argument unless you are not bright enough to have any valid rebuttals?
I did state a valid rebutta you do nothiung but frepeat fallacies which have been proven false.

TYou are a liar incapable of having a valid argument. You are an evil fuck weho bhates god and loves slavery

How would your point of view be possible if, for example, the homeless could simply apply for unemployment compensation because they are unemployed; do you believe they would not seek to improve their situation?
They would make the same dumb decisions that led their situation in the first place you fucking fool

Asked and answered
You have to defend your position every time it comes up. Other right-wingers before You already tried that tactic.

I can do it, why can't You.

Are you trying to special plead that the homeless who may have substance abuse or mental health issues would not be able to find mental healthcare with a consistent income?

You have to defend your position every time it comes up. Other right-wingers before You already tried that tactic.

I can do it, why can't You.

Are you trying to special plead that the homeless who may have substance abuse or mental health issues would not be able to find mental healthcare with a consistent income?
Aske and answered'
'
I do not have to answer it twice

Forum List

Back