California to give Free Health Care (MediCal) to Illegals

Argue about what? I have made no claim and you have made no claim relevant to the thread.
About equal protection of the at-will employment laws being a solution to simple poverty and this dilemma in particular. Any public policy which functions as an automatic stabilizer must be better than anything Congress can come up with on a case by case basis.

The only reason they want to give it to them for free. It is because Big Pharma want to be paid for giving them forced inoculation.
Most immigrants doesn't want to be vaccinated. Because most of them goes to the town medicine man for healing herbs and treatments..

About equal protection of the at-will employment laws being a solution to simple poverty and this dilemma in particular. Any public policy which functions as an automatic stabilizer must be better than anything Congress can come up with on a case by case basis.
Still off topic I see. Take care and have a great rest of the day.

Republicans have an alternative plan. It's called "let them die in the street"

No, their plan is "were going to send you back to your country until you can become a legal citizen just like all of the other immigrants in america did".

In a race to the bottom California is winning.

Rather than working independently, a fiercely liberal state senator from Los Angeles and a moderate Assembly member from the Central Valley are joining forces to pressure Newsom to make California the first state in the nation to cover every income-eligible resident regardless of immigration status. Unauthorized immigrants up to age 26 can already qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s Medicaid program for low-income residents.

Does Gavin Newsom really have to be convinced to give illegals health care? Or is the media's way of helping him out since so many Californians want to toss this baboon with slicked back hair out of office?

That's the way to discourage illegals, Gav! Awwww...he's not listening anyway.
Why doesn't Joey Xiden send the untested illegals he has detained to Cali now instead of FL?

Nothing is more important than health.

Every sick person is reminded of that, but as soon as s/he feels better, s/he promptly forgets.

I agree that everyone -- including undocumented immigrants -- should have the best health care possible.

I do not want any human being to suffer unnecessarily.

Forum List

Back