California Taken Over By The Mob

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
You voted for it, you got it. California is no longer run by Democrats. It has been taken over by the mob, curtesy of leftist policies. The only way to get out of it is to have strong laws against crime, a strong police force, strong prosecutors, strong judges, strong border policies, and if you need to arrest more blacks than whites then you arrest more blacks than whites. In other words, we need to vote in the red team before it's too late. If things keep on going like this there will be no more need to even worry about climate change. We will be gone long before the climate gets us.

cool.jpg

R.5a1edb12593719c2740ac7e337f7a2dd

You can understand why Cult Christians believe in the End of Times and the End of the World . They may be mentally unbalanced, but if I was a kid I might easily be persuaded that Demons are walking the earth and using America as their HQ .

You voted for it, you got it. California is no longer run by Democrats. It has been taken over by the mob, curtesy of leftist policies. The only way to get out of it is to have strong laws against crime, a strong police force, strong prosecutors, strong judges, strong border policies, and if you need to arrest more blacks than whites then you arrest more blacks than whites. In other words, we need to vote in the red team before it's too late. If things keep on going like this there will be no more need to even worry about climate change. We will be gone long before the climate gets us.

Why isn't McCarthy doing anything about it?

You can understand why Cult Christians believe in the End of Times and the End of the World . They may be mentally unbalanced, but if I was a kid I might easily be persuaded that Demons are walking the earth and using America as their HQ .
Protection rackets such as religion always benefit from a threat to its in-group. The catholic mafia begun the journal, Islamochristiana, in 1972.

. If things keep on going like this there will be no more need to even worry about climate change. We will be gone long before the climate gets us.

there is no climate change that you need to worry about

Why isn't McCarthy doing anything about it?
What? McCarthy works for the federal government, not the state government. And, he's not the one responsible for this mess, California and their voters are. Would you be willing to give McCarthy full control over California?

there is no climate change that you need to worry about
But but but, there was a fire in Hawaii and there is a hurricane coming to California. And the South has been hot this summer. And, I heard climate change is responsible for more home runs being hit in baseball this year. And, there have been increased sightings of UFO's.

It makes me happy every time I see one of these videos out of California. They deserve every bit of it, and more.

But but but, there was a fire in Hawaii and there is a hurricane coming to California. And the South has been hot this summer. And, I heard climate change is responsible for more home runs being hit in baseball this year. And, there have been increased sightings of UFO's.
I know your position on AGW is no different than mine, and I understood the context. I just replied as such for the sheeple.

Last edited:
What? McCarthy works for the federal government, not the state government. And, he's not the one responsible for this mess, California and their voters are. Would you be willing to give McCarthy full control over California?

Yeah but he has input. He could comment. He could demand. He could ask in his HS voice.

Forum List

Back