California schools teaching pedophilia just another sexual orientation

The left despises private schools and home schooling. They can't get their filthy paws on the kiddies.

BTW something interesting happening in schools now, as an aside. I'm a freedom lover--always have been. The State does not raise children and should not have the final say over children's education. Parents should.

That said, parents are increasingly demanding, and it's getting harder and harder for schools to cope. For example, the "anxiety" epidemic among teens means parents are asking for teens to come to school late every day, leave early every day, be excused for lunch, have different passing times, and only have X Y or Z teacher. If they have a specialized plan for their "anxiety" then the school must at least TRY to accommodate.

I think parents must realize if you send your child to a school, you must agree you are part of a community. Some requests are reasonable and schools try to meet children's needs. But come on. Sometimes school just want to say "HOME SCHOOL ALREADY" heh

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

Penny do you think homeschooling and private schools should be illegal?

Don't run from the question now

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.

Not much on freedom are you?

You can have freedom in public schools.

There was a lot of us that knew this was coming. Just not quite this soon.
If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.
We know how liberal Cali is. Will they step up and stop this or be cowards.

Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools
No they are not...This is pure hyperbole and projection we hear from the Flat Earth Society and the John Birch Society...
10 YEAR OLD BOY PERFORMS AT GAY STRIP CLUB
The strip joint is in the school system? I think not.

The OP is misleading, they teach about pedophilia in 9th grade, they should teach it much earlier in my opinion.

Little Johnny comes home from school one day and tells his very liberal dad,"hey dad we learned about sex in school today"
The very liberal dad says"thats great son,6 years old and already learning about sex"
The next day the very liberal dad asks Johnny if he had sex in school again.
Little Johhny says"no dad my asshole is still sore from yesterday"
If by six the kid hasn't heard his parents knocking the headboard of the bed against the wall while making funny noises then he needs to find out someway.
I walked in on mom and dad when I was a kid.I thought mom was going to heaven.Mom said "Oh God I'm coming"
If dad hadn't had mom held down she might have.

BTW something interesting happening in schools now, as an aside. I'm a freedom lover--always have been. The State does not raise children and should not have the final say over children's education. Parents should.

That said, parents are increasingly demanding, and it's getting harder and harder for schools to cope. For example, the "anxiety" epidemic among teens means parents are asking for teens to come to school late every day, leave early every day, be excused for lunch, have different passing times, and only have X Y or Z teacher. If they have a specialized plan for their "anxiety" then the school must at least TRY to accommodate.

I think parents must realize if you send your child to a school, you must agree you are part of a community. Some requests are reasonable and schools try to meet children's needs. But come on. Sometimes school just want to say "HOME SCHOOL ALREADY" heh

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.

Confirmed, as suspected. You don't even believe in American values. As suspected.

Move to a totalitarian nation, please. Soon. Go.

I went to public schools and look how I turned out. I also want to Catechism classes. My point is lazy brats, todays parents let them get away with murder. Also when you go to public schools, you learn that other people are different, sure beats home schooling.

But you don't get to decide that for other people. Penny.

Hey I thought liberals were all for "live and let live", eh? And here's Penny decided for all of us that our children should be forced into public schools

When I went to school the emphasis was on actually learning subjects to prepare you for college, and a career, or prepare students for skilled trades. There was no political indoctrination, nor discussions of diversity, sensitivity, multi culturalism, inclusiveness, etc. We were taught in general to treat other people as we wanted to be treated. No, it wasn't perfect, but it made sense.

Today, too much time, money and energy is put into non productive activity. Teacher friends of mine complain about all the time they have to spend in and out of the classroom on Politically Correct indoctrination mandated by pressure from the Democrat controlled American Federation of Teachers and National Education Association.

If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.

No they are not...This is pure hyperbole and projection we hear from the Flat Earth Society and the John Birch Society...
Yet this is not in California.

When I went to school the emphasis was on actually learning subjects to prepare you for college, and a career, or prepare students for skilled trades. There was not political indoctrination, nor discussions of diversity, sensitivity, multi culturalism, inclusiveness, etc. We were taught in general to treat other people as we wanted to be treated. No, it wasn't perfect, but it made sense.

Today, too much time, money and energy is put into non productive activity. Teacher friends of mine complain about all the time they have to spend in and out of the classroom on Politically Correct indoctrination mandated by pressure from the Democrat controlled American Federation of Teachers and National Education Association.
The Democrats control the areas with a majority of republicans also?

Yet this is not in California.
Leftists are not confined to shithole California.

When I went to school the emphasis was on actually learning subjects to prepare you for college, and a career, or prepare students for skilled trades. There was no political indoctrination, nor discussions of diversity, sensitivity, multi culturalism, inclusiveness, etc. We were taught in general to treat other people as we wanted to be treated. No, it wasn't perfect, but it made sense.

That's overhyped. I mean the time spent on "indoctrination". Does it happen, yes. But the US is a vast, vast land and things in Berkeley are just not the same as they are everywhere.

Look, I'm a public school teacher who is not a member of the NEA and I'm on this thread saying parents should absolutely have the freedom to homeschool and private school. But on the other hand, honestly, the hubbub about how prevalent "indoctrination" is, is just over-hyped.

Confirmed, as suspected. You don't even believe in American values. As suspected.

I went to public schools and look how I turned out. I also want to Catechism classes. My point is lazy brats, todays parents let them get away with murder. Also when you go to public schools, you learn that other people are different, sure beats home schooling.

Hey I thought liberals were all for "live and let live", eh? And here's Penny decided for all of us that our children should be forced into public schools

Devos ruined the public schools in Detroit , her and Engler, a republican. We fund private schools as well as property tax on public schools.

Meanwhile, despite public opposition across the country, President Trump and Education Secretary DeVos inserted $20 billion in their first education budget for private school tuition and for-profit, corporate-run charter schools. While that scheme was rejected by the Republican-controlled Congress, state legislatures, emboldened by Trump and DeVos pushed appropriations for private schools in state budgets.
Labor Voices: No public tax dollars for private schools

If Trump remains potus, the prisons as well as all healthcare will become privatized along with everything else. They are going to try to do away with Medicare. They are working on it , steady but surely with Advantage plans. We need to quit and put money into public schools.

Devos ruined the public schools in Detroit , her and Engler, a republican. We fund private schools as well as property tax on public schools.

Meanwhile, despite public opposition across the country, President Trump and Education Secretary DeVos inserted $20 billion in their first education budget for private school tuition and for-profit, corporate-run charter schools. While that scheme was rejected by the Republican-controlled Congress, state legislatures, emboldened by Trump and DeVos pushed appropriations for private schools in state budgets.

Penny as always you're missing the fundamental point. You think American children should be forced into public schools because YOU do not like the idea of home school and private schools.

That would be like me saying birth control should be outlawed because *I* do not like it. (which is not true btw, just proving a point).

Freedom means people do things that YOU, PERSONALLY DO NOT APPROVE.

I'm trying really hard to be nice. I really am. I am trying to say that being an American means granting to people the ability to live the way YOU DO NOT APPROVE.

Penny as always you're missing the fundamental point. You think American children should be forced into public schools because YOU do not like the idea of home school and private schools.

That would be like me saying birth control should be outlawed because *I* do not like it. (which is not true btw, just proving a point).

I'm trying really hard to be nice. I really am. I am trying to say that being an American means granting to people the ability to live the way YOU DO NOT APPROVE.
So you work in a public ed system, soon you will only have the lower class people in public schools, unless you work in a rural area.

That's overhyped. I mean the time spent on "indoctrination". Does it happen, yes. But the US is a vast, vast land and things in Berkeley are just not the same as they are everywhere.

Look, I'm a public school teacher who is not a member of the NEA and I'm on this thread saying parents should absolutely have the freedom to homeschool and private school. But on the other hand, honestly, the hubbub about how prevalent "indoctrination" is, is just over-hyped.

I'm sure every school district is different. My friends and relatives that I know are inner city teachers, and quite Liberal/Progressive, and even they complain about the PC requirements as time drains. Maybe they are just bitching to bitch. Who knows.

Yes I do , the kids should be in public schools.

So you work in a public ed system, soon you will only have the lower class people in public schools, unless you work in a rural area.

So does that mean the law should force people into the public schools Penny? I mean you would give up fundamental American freedoms--the freedom to choose your children's own school--so what? Why?

Yes I do , the kids should be in public schools.

Okay, women should not take birth control. It should be against the law.

I'm going to call that Penny's Law. Because if things SHOULD BE, then there it is. Bye bye freedom

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

That's her Moral Compass. Such as it is. It's sick.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.
Which means your ok with public schools teaching and indoctrinating whatever some progressive approves of but you oppose freedom of thought.

We need to abolish truancy and force public schools to compete. You and NO ONE else is smart enough to know what others need to teach their children.

Forum List

Back