California schools teaching pedophilia just another sexual orientation

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

That's her Moral Compass. Such as it is. It's sick.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

Parents that home school need to show they have the needed training to do so & their kids subjected to evaluations to ensure they are actually being educated.
No they should not.

With many many public schools failing to effectively educate kids it is clear that the so called standards and training are not good standards,

Others are not qualified to tell a parent what constitutes " good " education.

There are undoubtedly some bad teachers out there.

Mostly, teachers are utterly overwhelmed by what's coming through the door, though. Teachers are not only teaching academics; we are expected to raise children, many of whom have had not the first bit of raising. Or barely that.

Hence the teacher shortage--just one more area in which this nation is horribly divided. It won't get better. No one really wants to fix it. It will just degrade along with everything else.
The cause of that problem is obvious.

The government does not wish the parents to raise kids they mandate that the state step in and raise the kids. This is why parents are forced to send their kids to public school or to a limited alternative which the state still approves of.

When you mandate that the state will now be the parent this is what you end up with.

I have heard many teachers and education professionals complain that parents do not get involved. This is absurd ghowever because the state goes to great lengths to make sure that parents have little or no involvement.

images
images

Bottom line, a parent decides what is in their child's best interest. Not the government nor democrats aka left loons

I went to public schools and look how I turned out.
Yeah, I see how you turned out....
When I read an article about public schools and Jesus Christ in them I know its not news.
9th graders and younger yet should be taught about pedophilia and what to do about it.
....Not because you went to public schools....
I also want to Catechism classes.
Churches should only be in religion , not education.
....but, because God did not have a role,
in your family unit, or upbringing, on a daily basis...

you went to religion classes once a week
for xx amount of weeks and satisfied requirements,
to make your communion and confirmation

You are a vile individual, you make me ill...
learning about human reproduction;
the birds and the bees, is one thing...

engaging kids in the perversions of others,
has no business in the school system, let alone,
for the explicit purpose of molding their minds,
to accept perversion as normalcy and conform

The fact that you advocate as much
makes you an accomplice in the decay of civilization

Forum List

Back