California schools teaching pedophilia just another sexual orientation

When I read an article about public schools and Jesus Christ in them I know its not news.

9th graders and younger yet should be taught about pedophilia and what to do about it.

When I read an article about public schools and Jesus Christ in them I know its not news.

9th graders and younger yet should be taught about pedophilia and what to do about it.
I was a youth counselor at a facility. I merely told the girls no one has the right to touch you in the bathing suit area.
I don't know what brand of religion you're preaching.

There was a lot of us that knew this was coming. Just not quite this soon.
If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.
We know how liberal Cali is. Will they step up and stop this or be cowards.

Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools
The Left will be screaming to legalize sex with kids within a few years.

I so doubt it, isn't that what republicans do? Moore comes to mind.

If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.

Not conservatives putting children in bathrooms and showers with old men.

Not conservatives putting children in bathrooms and showers with old men.

how would you know, there are probably plenty of them.

They have been on and off since the 1970s.

Proof?

I read Rhode Island teacher unions are against a bill criminalizing sex between teachers and 16-17 year old students.

Gee I wonder why?

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

That's her Moral Compass. Such as it is. It's sick.

Proof?

You would deny that children have been hyper-sexualized by media, film and entertainment, advertising and the public school system over the last fifty years?

I find it very interesting that the Left is continually burying kids in fantastical nonsense over "sexual identity", while at the same time teaching and encouraging them down to the most minute details to "experiment sexually and find what's right for them" from elementary school levels.

I'm not a secretary. Try researching the APA and the UN on the subject for starters.

The Left (Democrats, Progressives) is for every sick, disgusting, anti American policy and concept that is opposite to reason, common sense, and dignity. They promote every freek position out there. They must be stopped.

Proof?

You would deny that children have been hyper-sexualized by media, film and entertainment, advertising and the public school system over the last fifty years?

I find it very interesting that the Left is continually burying kids in fantastical nonsense over "sexual identity", while at the same time teaching and encouraging them down to the most minute details to "experiment sexually and find what's right for them" from elementary school levels.

I'm not a secretary. Try researching the APA and the UN on the subject for starters.
It’s the same playbook they used for homosexuality. ‘What goes on inside our bedrooms is our business”. And here we are today with homosexuals dictating how we run our lives.

Dress 6 year old girls as hookers, have 8 year old boys dance in homosexual strip clubs, it’s just the start.

Homosexuals are more likely to be Pedophiles. It isn't much of a leap for them.

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

Why are you talking about this? How does it pertain?

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

Forum List

Back