California schools teaching pedophilia just another sexual orientation

There was a lot of us that knew this was coming. Just not quite this soon.
If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.
We know how liberal Cali is. Will they step up and stop this or be cowards.

Pedophilia Being Taught As “Sexual Orientation” in California Schools

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

That's her Moral Compass. Such as it is. It's sick.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
--------------------------------------------------------
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

The left despises private schools and home schooling. They can't get their filthy paws on the kiddies.

If this is taught as another orientation then the laws will protect, condone it, and glorify it.

This is what happens when you idolize homosexuality. The woman in the article does, see. She makes the point that in history, man-boy relationships were a "thing". Since she idolizes homosexuality and is stuck in Identity Politics, she can't separate simply tolerating what grown people do from separating out what is actually criminal. Since Some Gay People Do It, It Must Be Good.

FreedomProject Academy, often abbreviated FPA, is a private, online, Judeo-Christian school for students in kindergarten through high school that teaches from a Classical Christian education perspective. FPA is a school, not a self-paced program or tutorial service. Founded in 2011 in Appleton, Wisconsin, FreedomProject Academy provides a fully accredited curriculum that is not subsidized by any government funding. Courses are delivered live online through interactive classrooms to students around the world.[citation needed] FreedomProject Academy, managed by FreedomProject Education, is owned by the American Opinion Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization with ties to the John Birch Society.
I guess Freedom to them is like they want you to do everything their way. Another tax free think tank. We need to get rid of them all. Pushing for home schooling.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that Penny the Totalitarian would like to make private schools and home schools illegal. She probably doesn't even see anything wrong with that. She probably only thinks that's a Really Good Idea, because her overlords have told her so.

She's a Good Liberal.

The left despises private schools and home schooling. They can't get their filthy paws on the kiddies.

Oh agreed. But only the really idiotic ones will actually admit that they should be illegal.

Right Penny?

She's a Good Liberal.

BTW something interesting happening in schools now, as an aside. I'm a freedom lover--always have been. The State does not raise children and should not have the final say over children's education. Parents should.

That said, parents are increasingly demanding, and it's getting harder and harder for schools to cope. For example, the "anxiety" epidemic among teens means parents are asking for teens to come to school late every day, leave early every day, be excused for lunch, have different passing times, and only have X Y or Z teacher. If they have a specialized plan for their "anxiety" then the school must at least TRY to accommodate.

I think parents must realize if you send your child to a school, you must agree you are part of a community. Some requests are reasonable and schools try to meet children's needs. But come on. Sometimes school just want to say "HOME SCHOOL ALREADY" heh

Parents are certainly part of the problem with our Educational system. Many parents think their kids are unique, and special. They're not. Get over it. We are not preparing our kids for the real, competitive world, yet spend the most per child. The money gets wasted by AFT/NEA run indoctrination camps.

She's a Good Liberal.

BTW something interesting happening in schools now, as an aside. I'm a freedom lover--always have been. The State does not raise children and should not have the final say over children's education. Parents should.

That said, parents are increasingly demanding, and it's getting harder and harder for schools to cope. For example, the "anxiety" epidemic among teens means parents are asking for teens to come to school late every day, leave early every day, be excused for lunch, have different passing times, and only have X Y or Z teacher. If they have a specialized plan for their "anxiety" then the school must at least TRY to accommodate.

I think parents must realize if you send your child to a school, you must agree you are part of a community. Some requests are reasonable and schools try to meet children's needs. But come on. Sometimes school just want to say "HOME SCHOOL ALREADY" heh

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

She's a Good Liberal.

That in itself makes lazy kids who do not want to do a full days work when they are done with school. No accommodations unless medical. We are raising self absorbed spoiled brats.

Penny do you think homeschooling and private schools should be illegal?

Don't run from the question now

Parents are certainly part of the problem with our Educational system. Many parents think their kids are unique, and special. They're not. Get over it. We are not preparing our kids for the real, competitive world, yet spend the most per child. The money gets wasted by AFT/NEA run indoctrination camps.

I can tell you from the inside that the NEA/union is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem as I see it is:

1. The cultural rot in general: the decline of the family, the decline of faith along with:

2. The "self-esteem movement" of the 80s which brought some horrid parenting practices to the fore. Hello, "helicopter parenting"

She's a Good Liberal.

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.

She's a Good Liberal.

Yes since they are letting public schools go downhill. Churches should only be in religion , not education.

Confirmed, as suspected. You don't even believe in American values. As suspected.

Move to a totalitarian nation, please. Soon. Go.

She's a Good Liberal.

Not much on freedom are you?

First grade is not to early to teach about anal intercourse,bi-racial sex,abortion,transgender rights and many other wonderful liberal policies.

She's a Good Liberal.

I mean you realize because YOU think public schools are important, you want to force all children into public schools.

I'm ashamed you're an American

She's a Good Liberal.

"... free expression thereof ..."

The Left will be screaming to legalize sex with kids within a few years.

I so doubt it, isn't that what republicans do? Moore comes to mind.
Not conservatives putting children in bathrooms and showers with old men.

how would you know, there are probably plenty of them.
All liberals.

No they are not...This is pure hyperbole and projection we hear from the Flat Earth Society and the John Birch Society...
10 YEAR OLD BOY PERFORMS AT GAY STRIP CLUB

Little Johnny comes home from school one day and tells his very liberal dad,"hey dad we learned about sex in school today"
The very liberal dad says"thats great son,6 years old and already learning about sex"
The next day the very liberal dad asks Johnny if he had sex in school again.
Little Johhny says"no dad my asshole is still sore from yesterday"

Confirmed, as suspected. You don't even believe in American values. As suspected.

Move to a totalitarian nation, please. Soon. Go.

I went to public schools and look how I turned out. I also want to Catechism classes. My point is lazy brats, todays parents let them get away with murder. Also when you go to public schools, you learn that other people are different, sure beats home schooling.

Little Johnny comes home from school one day and tells his very liberal dad,"hey dad we learned about sex in school today"
The very liberal dad says"thats great son,6 years old and already learning about sex"
The next day the very liberal dad asks Johnny if he had sex in school again.
Little Johhny says"no dad my asshole is still sore from yesterday"
If by six the kid hasn't heard his parents knocking the headboard of the bed against the wall while making funny noises then he needs to find out someway.

Forum List

Back