Mueller Report here

upload_2019-4-20_6-44-14.jpeg

bullwinkle Excellent find!!!

I understand why the red part was left out of the press blurb.
It is full of perception, opinion and innuendo.

The more complete conclusion, however, was contained in Mueller's fuller report Thursday:

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome,

and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts",

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

I understand why the red part was redacted.

The more complete conclusion, however, was contained in Mueller's fuller report Thursday:

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome,

and that the campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts",

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
And the OJ jury did not establish that he did murder most foul either. But the intentional activities listed in the Mueller report still leads to the conclusion this admin is crooked as a corkscrew. If you like the manipulations of corruption this presidency uses to make a mob Don rich, keep excusing him to the peril of our nation. If you like the traditions established by our FF to hold a President in check deconstructed to be replaced by a legion of 'palace guards loyal to a man', keep making excuses.

Good morning, weather.
When it comes to the Trump admin, you are still in the "Then" stage. Read the Mueller report in its entirety and step into the "Now" light!
Tell you what. The entertainment dial has been cranked to 11 watching you lefties act like Flat Earthers showing the world you are right. When one day a leftist posts a direct quote from the report on an impeachable offense, I will read it to obtain context to draw my own conclusion.

But since there has been nothing from the report showing wrong doing, I’ll keep eating my popcorn enjoying the show you’re putting on.

Here's a USA Today article on some of what Barr left out of the report at his press blurb. A short official version highlighted in color is worth scrolling down for.
Attorney General William Barr faces a political firestorm after release of the Mueller report
OMG! Hearsay proving a thought crime!

Why oh why is Pelosi protecting such an evil man!?

I´m not defending Trump but this says nothing. You can also suggest they colluded with wikileaks but since the democrat agenda is purely anti-Russian, you can say they successfully changed Trump´s course towards their desired tensions with Russia.

I understand why the red part was redacted.

And the OJ jury did not establish that he did murder most foul either. But the intentional activities listed in the Mueller report still leads to the conclusion this admin is crooked as a corkscrew. If you like the manipulations of corruption this presidency uses to make a mob Don rich, keep excusing him to the peril of our nation. If you like the traditions established by our FF to hold a President in check deconstructed to be replaced by a legion of 'palace guards loyal to a man', keep making excuses.
Lol, if Trump broke any law you can bet your sweet ass. Muller would've convicted him. Muller found nothing, get over it.

It is not Fake News.

"More is kept secret in the first volume of the report."

So forgive me if it looked like the half at first sight.
You claim half when it's actually a tenth?

You overstated by five TIMES!

But, that's been par for the course with the Left on this entire hoax.

The Guardian concocts a collusion meeting

Among foreign outlets, none covered itself in as much shame as The Guardian. The British paper in November 2018 published a story — bylined to superstar writer Luke Harding and two others, one of whom later mysteriously disappeared from the paper’s Web site — about secret talks between one Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort and WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange that took place at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

The sourcing was flimsy, to put it generously, and sure enough, as Glenn Greenwald notes at The Intercept,

“Nothing in the Mueller report even hints, let alone states, that Manafort ever visited Julian Assange.”​

So given how badly you have been burned by fake news and flimsy sourcing, what have you learned from the experience of eagerly falling for an obvious hoax?

I´m not defending Trump but this says nothing. You can also suggest they colluded with wikileaks but since the democrat agenda is purely anti-Russian, you can say they successfully changed Trump´s course towards their desired tensions with Russia.
REFRESHING HONESTY…FROM ROLLING STONE? I’d imagine Matt Taibbi isn’t being invited to the “right” parties anymore after his second story about The Hoax That Was Russiagate. A remarkably clear-headed read, he calls out the clueless who are actually convinced they did a good job:

t’s shocking to see national media voices after the release of Robert Mueller’s report patting each other on the back, congratulating themselves for a three-year faceplant they must know will haunt the whole business for a long time.

Then Taibbi goes on to deflate the “conventional wisdom” the MSM is selling each other in terms of what the Mueller Report actually says:

You know what was fake news? Most of the Russiagate story. There was no Trump-Russia conspiracy, that thing we just spent three years chasing. The Mueller Report is crystal clear on this.

He didn’t just “fail to establish” evidence of crime. His report is full of incredibly damning passages, like one about Russian officialdom’s efforts to reach the Trump campaign after the election: “They appeared not to have preexisting contacts and struggled to connect with senior officials around the President-Elect.”​

Forum List

Back