California Schools Cut Meat, Cheese From Lunches To Fight Global Warming

wonder how much smaller californias "carbon footprint" would be as a state if they just got rid of all their illegals. But it would go farther than taking food away from the children.

th

wonder how much smaller californias "carbon footprint" would be as a state if they just got rid of all their illegals. But it would go farther than taking food away from the children.
And put a heavy surtax on all homes over 7,000 sq ft and private jets.
We will see how many in Hollywood are willing to help fight climate change.

Unfreaking real. If California Democrats really wanted to help the planet they could all just go "Jim Jones" and do the world a favor.

cut meat and cheese?-----what meat? even fish? do they intend to go
completely VEGAN-------better keep a check on B12 levels in the kids

Exactly!

Mexicans emit much less CO2 per capita.
The best thing they could do for the planet is deport every illegal alien.

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

How can they have any pudding if they don't have any meat?

All in all it's just another tofu brick in the wall.

Stunt their growth, and as adults they’ll consumer fewer resources and be unwilling to oppose the government.

I guess they want us to resemble N. Korea

I say they should cut out the black and red beans and rice and save California from the smelly little asses but that might be racist against red and black beans and just ban white rice instead...

I know and I am done for now!

I guess they want us to resemble N. Korea

short people are a blessing to the planet

Exactly!

Mexicans emit much less CO2 per capita.
The best thing they could do for the planet is deport every illegal alien.
Are you kidding me? Refried beans are hardly a CO2 friendly food.

California is so fucked up a responsible parent would not raise their child there.

I say they should cut out the black and red beans and rice and save California from the smelly little asses but that might be racist against red and black beans and just ban white rice instead...

I know and I am done for now!
If they're gonna cut the cheese, they're gonna need the beans.

Makes you wonder how many cows with bovine flatulence it takes to equal a one-way trip Hollywood-New York in a G5.

They want us all to eat leaves, twigs, and berries. Doing so would put a major kink in my doctor ordered Paleo Diet.

Forum List

Back