California reaping the rewards from illegals - suspected wine country arsonist is illegal. LOL!

damn man, his body count is up to around 32 now, one was a 14 year old kid. I think California should be forced to rescind their sanctuary state status before receiving one dime of aid.

• Banned
I should rename this thread "The making of a liberal hero".

The upside of the fire is that the survivors will have the money to leave Cali for someplace more decent like Sinaloa.

What exactly make an illegals more dangerous than a legal? Both categories have monsters within their ranks.l

You mean except for the fact that if the illegal wasn't here in the first place, like he shouldn't have been, none of this would have happened?

damn man, his body count is up to around 32 now, one was a 14 year old kid. I think California should be forced to rescind their sanctuary state status before receiving one dime of aid.

Fairy Moonbeam Brown needs to be arrested, and prosecuted for treason, as well as various lesser crimes related to aiding and abetting illegal aliens and obstructing justice. Various corrupt legislators who supported California's sanctuary bill can join him.

Oh please. My brother lives in Penn Valley. He said electrical lines out there in the country have sparked.

That the state let too much underbrush accumulate.

Then there's the drought.

He said as far as he knows, and he lives there, there is no suspected foul play. That some plants don't even germinate unless there's a fire. I didn't even know that. That's how much a part of nature it is.

Oh please. My brother lives in Penn Valley. He said electrical lines out there in the country have sparked.

That the state let too much underbrush accumulate.

Then there's the drought.

He said as far as he knows, and he lives there, there is no suspected foul play. That some plants don't even germinate unless there's a fire. I didn't even know that. That's how much a part of nature it is.

1. Power lines sparking would seem to indicate poor maintenance by the power companies. Should sue the shit out of them.
2. Of course the religion of environmentalism forbids burning off slash and dry underbrush (we face these psychos here, too). Allowing the buildup of old brush and dead wood is quite natural, but so are wildfires that accomplish that naturally.
3. Drought is a natural contributor to the natural burning of brush and wood because
4. Some plants don't even germinate until after a fire.

If we continue to ignore how Nature operates and to build our habitations in locations where Nature tends to operate at will, we will continue to experience Nature, both the good, and the unfortunate.

Suspected Wine Country Arsonist is an Illegal

ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail - Breitbart

I'm laughing do hard at this I can't stand it.
Awww, c'mon, cut the guy a break...he only wanted a better life than what he had, to contribute in some positive way to his chosen place of residence.
so I can just go take over any building I want? cool!

Forum List

Back