California On Fire Again.Should We Blame Democrats?,Bush Isn't President Anymore.

Governor Brown stole the tree removal money for his stupid train and Cal Pers state employee union pension system. He is to blame in a huge way. California has thousands of dead and dying trees due to a beetle infestation that are a huge fire hazard. They were being removed until Brown took the money away.
Liberalism does not work...California fires are just another example...
if Hillary was the Gubernator,,she would go on TV and say something like,,,,"The State of California is on fire! But Im really really too tarred to put it out! Ive come to far from being the child of a slave! and I dont have any water to put out this MF fire anyway!, and yet, I am blaming George Bush and Donald Trump for the Los Angeles Fire! Its not my Fault !!!!

California has had an exceptional drought for years, broken by one wet spring, now in drought again. The foliage is tinder dry, and, with high winds, ready to explode. You fuckheads may think that it is real fun, but over ten thousand families in California have lost their homes this year. And you only reaction to tens of thousands of fellow Americans losing everything is to troll this board. You people are about as low as it gets.

I am. but you loons are pathetic. you don't know what funny is. that's why you voted fora joke like Donald
I bet you never laugh...I bet you go through your day fuming over Trump...I bet you wish you could remove him from office and replace him with the known liar Hillary...I bet you hate all of us that voted for Trump...

I am. but you loons are pathetic. you don't know what funny is. that's why you voted fora joke like Donald
I bet you never laugh...I bet you go through your day fuming over Trump...I bet you wish you could remove him from office and replace him with the known liar Hillary...I bet you hate all of us that voted for Trump...

stop projecting.

I think you're immoral if you voted for trump.

unlike trumptards, however, I don't hate everyone who disagrees with me. that's your province.

The most pressing issue is the return of the jet stream moving far north again and allowing the heat of the four corners states to back into the southern part of our state. There are no real forrests down there to protect. We have enough 747 retardent planes but need calm skys to fly so close to ground. If you guys actually knew anything this post would not be needed to educate ya.

It has nothing to do with climate change. The U.S. Forest Service, which is tasked with managing public wildlands, was actually very successful in minimizing widespread fires in the early 20th century. But those methods were abandoned in large part because of efforts by California's environmental activists.

California's fires are the result of poor forest management and bad 1970s laws, like the National Environmental Policy Act and the Endangered Species Act. In 2002, GW proposed the Healthy Forests Initiative, which advocated “thinning” forests to decrease the risk of wildfires. But California's litigious environmentalists blocked the initiative, which allowed the underbrush to grow, resulting in these fires.

Like I said, unintended consequences.

There is nothing quite like reading a thread in which so many people know absofuckinglutely nothing about that of which they are speaking.

Kudos to you all.

Right.where is all the water.?

The water's not there. They had to protect the little snail darter and lizards, instead of building dams and waterways. Instead of burning off the underbrush, they had to keep everything as "natural" a habitat as possible.

Liberalism always has unintended and unforeseen consequences. Always.
Pelosi will still blame it on bush

awww... such a funny little troll.
you're not that funny.

I am. but you loons are pathetic. you don't know what funny is. that's why you voted fora joke like Donald.

Still haven't come to grips with the fact that Hillary Clinton isn't President?

Poor thing. :itsok:

stop projecting.

I think you're immoral if you voted for trump.

unlike trumptards, however, I don't hate everyone who disagrees with me. that's your province.
i think you're absolutely fucking ignorant if you base someones entire morality off a singular issue on who they voted for.

wait.

you are.

carry on.

2017 will go down as the most extreme year in america's history.....and I blame it on Trump and his redneck supporters.

:poop: Now keep in mind, California is broke, usually in a drought. No money for fire rescue. Not preparing forests for large/immense fires.
Now in all fairness, can we blame Jerry Brown? He would be the one to decide what parts of the forests needed to be cut down to stop the spread of fires. Brown would be the one to over see where all of the rain/snow would go to for storage. Well, how did that all work out since Brown took office?
Am I making any sense? :eusa_think:

Absolutely not

:poop: Now keep in mind, California is broke, usually in a drought. No money for fire rescue. Not preparing forests for large/immense fires.
Now in all fairness, can we blame Jerry Brown? He would be the one to decide what parts of the forests needed to be cut down to stop the spread of fires. Brown would be the one to over see where all of the rain/snow would go to for storage. Well, how did that all work out since Brown took office?
Am I making any sense? :eusa_think:

No. Or as most of us call it, "Tuesday".

You actually think the Governor "decides what parts of the forest need to be cut down"?

Do you live in a test tube?

2017 will go down as the most extreme year in america's history.....and I blame it on Trump and his redneck supporters.

How does Donald Trump fit in with the fires in California?
if a freak blizzard buries Vegas under 4 feet of snow in February,,oh yah, it will be blamed on Trump and rich white men who bought about 60 Million larger SUV's in 2017

Right.where is all the water.?

The water's not there. They had to protect the little snail darter and lizards, instead of building dams and waterways. Instead of burning off the underbrush, they had to keep everything as "natural" a habitat as possible.

you're not that funny.

I am. but you loons are pathetic. you don't know what funny is. that's why you voted fora joke like Donald.
Right because a crooked person who stayed with her sexual predator husband to further her political ambitions would have been funnier.

you're not that funny.

Right because a crooked person who stayed with her sexual predator husband to further her political ambitions would have been funnier.

poor misogynist trumptard. thinking it's ok that Donald the sexual predator grabbed women by the genitals.

we know what you are. no need to reinforce it.

you're not that funny.

poor misogynist trumptard. thinking it's ok that Donald the sexual predator grabbed women by the genitals.

we know what you are. no need to reinforce it.
I'm not a fan of Trumps but another person from the Clinton crime family in the WH was just too much.

Forum List

Back