California mulls texting fee to help poor ppl get phones

employment is at-will; nobody Has to hire me.
so you just walk into a place and start working?...how does that work danny?...
employment is at-will not for-cause. EDD must show proof of for-Cause employment to deny or disparage unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.
you said NO ONE has to hire you.....so how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...
you said i had to get a job in our at-will employment State.
and you said NO ONE has to hire me....how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...
we should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

so you just walk into a place and start working?...how does that work danny?...
employment is at-will not for-cause. EDD must show proof of for-Cause employment to deny or disparage unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.
you said NO ONE has to hire you.....so how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...
and you said NO ONE has to hire me....how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...
we should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.
in other words you dont think you should have to work but get paid anyway?.....so you are a leach,a drain on society?....

California mulls texting fee to help poor people get phones
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California regulators are considering a plan to charge a fee for text messaging on mobile phones to help support programs that make phone service accessible to the poor, according to a newspaper report Wednesday.

California land of rip you off America's biggest shit hole in society. LMFAO we told you stupid fkrs that you will PAY FROM YOUR PAY CHECKS VIA TAXES FOR YOUR " LET THEM IN" IDIOTS LMFAO GAWD DAM U FKS ARE THE DUMBEST SOB'S.

This crap is why the Middle Class is fleeing CA

in other words you dont think you should have to work but get paid anyway?.....so you are a leach,a drain on society?....
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about morals. It is about bearing True Witness to our own laws.

lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously about morals. It is about bearing True Witness to our own laws.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about morals.
what does you wanting to sit on your ass all day and wanting to get paid for doing nothing have to do with right wing morals?.
It is about bearing True Witness to our own laws.
our laws say if you do not want to work you should get public funds?....show me where....

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California regulators are considering a plan to charge a fee for text messaging on mobile phones to help support programs that make phone service accessible to the poor, according to a newspaper report Wednesday.

California land of rip you off America's biggest shit hole in society. LMFAO we told you stupid fkrs that you will PAY FROM YOUR PAY CHECKS VIA TAXES FOR YOUR " LET THEM IN" IDIOTS LMFAO GAWD DAM U FKS ARE THE DUMBEST SOB'S.

what does you wanting to sit on your ass all day and wanting to get paid for doing nothing have to do with right wing morals?.
our laws say if you do not want to work you should get public funds?....show me where....
equal protection of the law. employment is at the will of either party. besides, it is more cost effective than means tested welfare. And, why whine about it, right wingers when You could quit Your day job and go on unemployment; see how Equal that is.

You know what professional-indigents are doing in my region? They're networking online with their free phones to coordinate where to flash-mob different towns. They post lookouts at strategic spots while a horde of them overwhelm stores and shoplift. When they're done, they get on the bus and go to another town. I've watched it in my own town several times now. I always call in but then the lookout just tells the cops "I'm just waiting for a friend". They've got it all sewn up and they're using group texts and code on these free phones to pull it off.

I've got a better idea for Cali. How about just using smaller amounts of money and putting the old pay phone system up, but make them free. If an indigent person needs help, there's a pay phone every other corner. If they need to surf the web, then have internet cafes for them. But the phones are just crime-walkie-talkies. Trust me.

How will the poor people pay the texting fees?

How will the poor people pay the texting fees?

Oh they got that covered you see on your little cell phone bill we will see this little tax called some bs name like FCC etc, oh and they get individual tax charges on each line doubling their money.

equal protection of the law. employment is at the will of either party. besides, it is more cost effective than means tested welfare. And, why whine about it, right wingers when You could quit Your day job and go on unemployment; see how Equal that is.
equal protection under the law means if i dont want to work i should be able to collect unemployment?...good luck with that danny.....

equal protection under the law means if i dont want to work i should be able to collect unemployment?...good luck with that danny.....
employment is at the will of either party.

why blame the Poor or cut social services for the Poor.

hey danny whatever, have fun in this world you live in....it sounds great....getting paid just because you dont want to work....paradise....

Sounds like Ronald Reagan’s plan from the 1980’s to get phones to poor people.

hey danny whatever, have fun in this world you live in....it sounds great....getting paid just because you dont want to work....paradise....
it takes morals to be Poor under Capitalism.

A day without five or six "wetbacks" threads from this guy is like a day without sunshine!
he is to California threads like dean is to trump threads....same old type of shit daily........
Amazing how similar the two ends can be.
the "ends" would never agree with that....
Yeah, they hate it. They hate being compared to any degree with people they hate so much.

Which makes it even funnier.

Of course California pols have an agenda to tax everything. This is not being reported accurately, however. Landline use and the associated taxes are dropping, so what is being kicked around is a fixed text tax to mobile to replace the declining tax base with the justification being that the fees were used for subsidized phone service for The Poor. I don't support it, but it's not a per text tax.

That’s definitely the spin.

And what you are doing is spin. There is a proposal draft under discussion.

I'll make you a bet: the tax will not be "per text". $100 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Who said it would be implemented as a “per text” tax?
Why the semantics? Do you always support more taxation?

I don't support more taxation. I predicted that if the tax were passed, it would not be per text. And as of now, the idea is being dropped altogether.

California Drops Plan To Tax Texting

Forum List

Back