California mulls texting fee to help poor ppl get phones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California mulls texting fee to help poor people get phones
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California regulators are considering a plan to charge a fee for text messaging on mobile phones to help support programs that make phone service accessible to the poor, according to a newspaper report Wednesday.

California land of rip you off America's biggest shit hole in society. LMFAO we told you stupid fkrs that you will PAY FROM YOUR PAY CHECKS VIA TAXES FOR YOUR " LET THEM IN" IDIOTS LMFAO GAWD DAM U FKS ARE THE DUMBEST SOB'S.

• Banned
the people there better start taking a stand to the corrupt politicians out there.

Yep and when they say " POOR PEOPLE" . the non zombie class knows dam well these pathetic mother fers mean " ILLEGALS" that's exactly who that bs is going to. poor people my ass.

In their never ending quest to better fund wetbacks with taxpayer cash the anchor baby politicians running this shithole intend to force you to pay more to these thirdworlders to fuck your state up.
The crazy part is; they do not intend to ask lawmakers to run this though the legislative process. WTF?
California may propose a texting tax

A day without five or six "wetbacks" threads from this guy is like a day without sunshine!
he is to California threads like dean is to trump threads....same old type of shit daily........

Please note:
You are not required by rule to open and read every thread. I’d suggest you stay clear of mine if they tend to hurt your feelings.
please note
if you cant handle criticism of your dumbass threads because they tend to hurt your feelings.....maybe you should stop putting them up......

Of course California pols have an agenda to tax everything. This is not being reported accurately, however. Landline use and the associated taxes are dropping, so what is being kicked around is a fixed text tax to mobile to replace the declining tax base with the justification being that the fees were used for subsidized phone service for The Poor. I don't support it, but it's not a per text tax.

Of course California pols have an agenda to tax everything. This is not being reported accurately, however. Landline use and the associated taxes are dropping, so what is being kicked around is a fixed text tax to mobile to replace the declining tax base with the justification being that the fees were used for subsidized phone service for The Poor. I don't support it, but it's not a per text tax.

That’s definitely the spin.

A day without five or six "wetbacks" threads from this guy is like a day without sunshine!
he is to California threads like dean is to trump threads....same old type of shit daily........

Please note:
You are not required by rule to open and read every thread. I’d suggest you stay clear of mine if they tend to hurt your feelings.
please note
if you cant handle criticism of your dumbass threads because they tend to hurt your feelings.....maybe you should stop putting them up......

Oh no, I love it...You engaging provides me the opportunity to expose you for the ignorant fool you are. Thanks Harry.

And what you are doing is spin. There is a proposal draft under discussion.

I'll make you a bet: the tax will not be "per text". $100 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Please note:
please note

Oh no, I love it...You engaging provides me the opportunity to expose you for the ignorant fool you are. Thanks Harry.
and i love the fact that engaging you provides me the opportunity to expose you for the ignorant fool you are.....thanks loser.....

And what you are doing is spin. There is a proposal draft under discussion.

I'll make you a bet: the tax will not be "per text". $100 to the charity of the winner's choice.

Who said it would be implemented as a “per text” tax?
Why the semantics? Do you always support more taxation?

Forum List

Back