California mulls texting fee to help poor ppl get phones

A dwindling tax base necessitates raising taxes on those that are left. This starts the spiral down to Venezuela status.

A day without five or six "wetbacks" threads from this guy is like a day without sunshine!
Good to know you have enough or your own money to support all these illegals....dumbass.
I don't know how you people make it through a freakin' day.

The radio is making you crazy.

Good people don’t need “radio” to know they should despise those who shit in our faces and shit on our laws and sovereignty.
We’ll leave the bleeding heart foolishness to the ignorant half breeds.

Good people don’t need “radio” to know they should despise those who shit in our faces and shit on our laws and sovereignty.
All the nasty, ugly, hateful stuff you say every day here, and you think you're a good person.

Wow. You are lost.

Last edited:
In their never ending quest to better fund wetbacks with taxpayer cash the anchor baby politicians running this shithole intend to force you to pay more to these thirdworlders to fuck your state up.
The crazy part is; they do not intend to ask lawmakers to run this though the legislative process. WTF?
California may propose a texting tax
solving simple poverty through compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, is more important and cost effective. More people paying more in taxes and creating more in demand should solve this problem.

All the nasty, ugly, hateful stuff you say every day here, and you think you're a good person.

Wow. You are lost.

Literally every single good person I know absolutely despises those who shit in the faces of Americans. You’re genetically connected, that’s the only reason you don’t. Nothing else makes sense

Wow. You are lost.

Literally every single good person I know absolutely despises those who shit in the faces of Americans. You’re genetically connected, that’s the only reason you don’t. Nothing else makes sense
You have a warped view of "good". You hate. That's not good.

A day without five or six "wetbacks" threads from this guy is like a day without sunshine!
he is to California threads like dean is to trump threads....same old type of shit daily........

Please note:
You are not required by rule to open and read every thread. I’d suggest you stay clear of mine if they tend to hurt your feelings.
please note
if you cant handle criticism of your dumbass threads because they tend to hurt your feelings.....maybe you should stop putting them up......
What is more dumb? Taxing a text or talking about illegals and what it costs to support them? Harry!

Wow. You are lost.

You have a warped view of "good". You hate. That's not good.

You see Mac, good people have caught on to your antics. You hate that folks have become wise to your bullshit. You and your people can no longer sucker good Americans with your guilt trip mindtricks...and your pleas for kindness, empathy, graciousness and understanding....we tried that for way too long and it’s fucked us in the ass like nothing else ever has. Your needy wetbacks are fucked...sorry bud.

he is to California threads like dean is to trump threads....same old type of shit daily........

Please note:
You are not required by rule to open and read every thread. I’d suggest you stay clear of mine if they tend to hurt your feelings.
please note
if you cant handle criticism of your dumbass threads because they tend to hurt your feelings.....maybe you should stop putting them up......
What is more dumb? Taxing a text or talking about illegals and what it costs to support them? Harry!
whats more dumb?....staying in a place you hate and moaning about it day after day instead of doing something about it.....hows that?...

In their never ending quest to better fund wetbacks with taxpayer cash the anchor baby politicians running this shithole intend to force you to pay more to these thirdworlders to fuck your state up.
The crazy part is; they do not intend to ask lawmakers to run this though the legislative process. WTF?
solving simple poverty through compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment, is more important and cost effective. More people paying more in taxes and creating more in demand should solve this problem.
keep paying those taxes danny....

i may need to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment State, to pay the tax.

i may need to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment State, to pay the tax.
you have to have a job first.....

employment is at-will; nobody Has to hire me.

so you just walk into a place and start working?...how does that work danny?...

employment is at-will not for-cause. EDD must show proof of for-Cause employment to deny or disparage unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.

employment is at-will not for-cause. EDD must show proof of for-Cause employment to deny or disparage unemployment compensation in an at-will employment State.
you said NO ONE has to hire you.....so how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...

you said NO ONE has to hire you.....so how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...
you said i had to get a job in our at-will employment State.

you said i had to get a job in our at-will employment State.
and you said NO ONE has to hire me....how do you get a job without someone hiring you?...

Forum List

Back