California makes it official. Healthcare for their new #1 constiuents !

Hey California taxpayers, enjoy !

California First State To Offer Health Benefits To Adult Undocumented Immigrants

[
California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults age 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.

Since 2016, California has allowed children under 18 to receive taxpayer-backed healthcare despite immigration status. And state officials expect that the plan will cover roughly 90,000 people.

The idea of giving health benefits to undocumented immigrants is supported by most of the Democratic candidates running for president, and California's move comes as the Trump administration continues to ramp up its hardline crackdown on unauthorized immigrants. On Tuesday, Newsom said the state law draws a sharp contrast with Trump's immigration policies.

"If you believe in universal health care, you believe in universal health care," Newsom said. "We are the most un-Trump state in America when it comes to health policy."
/QUOTE]

California First State To Offer Health Benefits To Adult Undocumented Immigrants
I'm not trying to be a racist or a hater, but this is some bullshit.....nobody exploits or need illegals more than Californians.....you literally have to be bi-linqual in America's Ca. just to get a damned job, that's how much the latino's run Ca. American's who are poor, suffer incredibily in Ca. because everything is geared to appease that illegal population bc the rich values them that much. Meanwhile you have so much homelessness in Ca and blacks don't have a chance in hell to really find equal access. But it urks me to see, so many suffer over healthcare costs, and these people get it for free???? That shit sucks and it ain't right

[
California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults age 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.

Since 2016, California has allowed children under 18 to receive taxpayer-backed healthcare despite immigration status. And state officials expect that the plan will cover roughly 90,000 people.

The idea of giving health benefits to undocumented immigrants is supported by most of the Democratic candidates running for president, and California's move comes as the Trump administration continues to ramp up its hardline crackdown on unauthorized immigrants. On Tuesday, Newsom said the state law draws a sharp contrast with Trump's immigration policies.

"If you believe in universal health care, you believe in universal health care," Newsom said. "We are the most un-Trump state in America when it comes to health policy."
/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a racist or a hater, but this is some bullshit.....nobody exploits or need illegals more than Californians.....you literally have to be bi-linqual in America's Ca. just to get a damned job, that's how much the latino's run Ca. American's who are poor, suffer incredibily in Ca. because everything is geared to appease that illegal population bc the rich values them that much. Meanwhile you have so much homelessness in Ca and blacks don't have a chance in hell to really find equal access. But it urks me to see, so many suffer over healthcare costs, and these people get it for free???? That shit sucks and it ain't right

Great post....it’s odd that IM2 doesnt see the situation as clearly as you do.

California supplies most of our produce and those farmers need their workers (aka illegals) in tip top shape.

California supplies most of our produce and those farmers need their workers (aka illegals) in tip top shape.

Cool theory...But not true...you’ll need to pull your head from your ass.
4 in 100 work in agriculture...the bulk of the disgusting human cockroaches work for other cockroaches at Gustavo’s Tire, Miguel’s Tree Trimming and Juan’s Lawn Service...the cockroaches are self serving in nature...they run an underground economy and fuck good Americans over in the process....You’d need to be a good American to understand this.

PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

[

/QUOTE]

Thanks for the BS Sergei

So are you attempting to claim this is fake news ?

Hell. I'd flee the State if I lived there.

Many can't afford to pay for insurance for their own yet here's this idiot Governor signing a law that lets the tax payers fund health care for Illegals who shouldn't be in any State??

Guys a fucking moron.

And yet Californians continue to elect Dimocrat majorities in their state assembly, and will likely never elect a GOP governor again. I don't feel even the slightest bit of sorry for these assholes. They'll just continue to enact policies that will continue to encourage more and more illegals to cross over the border, until eventually there is no border at all.

4 in 100 work in agriculture...the bulk of the disgusting human cockroaches work for other cockroaches at Gustavo’s Tire, Miguel’s Tree Trimming and Juan’s Lawn Service...the cockroaches are self serving in nature...they run an underground economy and fuck good Americans over in the process....You’d need to be a good American to understand this.

I love to make the BrokeDickLoser jump through hoops.

Almost as much fun as playing fetch with the dog.

I love to make the BrokeDickLoser jump through hoops.

Almost as much fun as playing fetch with the dog.

Haha...yeah, yeah...you really showed me. Go with that.
Haha...oh the ignorant fools.

ATTENTION ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS:

CALIFORNIA WANTS YOU AND GREETS YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND HEALTHCARE.
COME ONE, COME ALL!!

Hell. I'd flee the State if I lived there.

Many can't afford to pay for insurance for their own yet here's this idiot Governor signing a law that lets the tax payers fund health care for Illegals who shouldn't be in any State??

Guys a fucking moron.

And yet Californians continue to elect Dimocrat majorities in their state assembly, and will likely never elect a GOP governor again. I don't feel even the slightest bit of sorry for these assholes. They'll just continue to enact policies that will continue to encourage more and more illegals to cross over the border, until eventually there is no border at all.
And yet, I feel the pain when my federal tax dollars are extracted and provided to subsidize Cali's foolish policies.

If we could only get every fucking illegal to move to California. It's already a lost cause, so might as well finish it off.

I'm in favor of a guest worker program after we boot the illegals and seal the border.

Farmers don’t give a shit about that, they want their crops picked and they don’t care by who.

And as long as the illegal slave labor continues, they'll never have any incentives to increase wages, and further automate.

Automation should be pursued because Americans don't want that funky work, and other countries will pursue automation no matter what America does. For now, the guest-worker scenario can be pursued, farmers can shove their persnicketiness*, they shouldn't be allowed to hold the rest of us hostage.
* 'persnicketiness: the quality or state of being persnickety.' (Webster's Third New International Dictionary)

Forum List

Back