California makes it official. Healthcare for their new #1 constiuents !

Hey California taxpayers, enjoy !

California First State To Offer Health Benefits To Adult Undocumented Immigrants

[
California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults age 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.

Since 2016, California has allowed children under 18 to receive taxpayer-backed healthcare despite immigration status. And state officials expect that the plan will cover roughly 90,000 people.

The idea of giving health benefits to undocumented immigrants is supported by most of the Democratic candidates running for president, and California's move comes as the Trump administration continues to ramp up its hardline crackdown on unauthorized immigrants. On Tuesday, Newsom said the state law draws a sharp contrast with Trump's immigration policies.

"If you believe in universal health care, you believe in universal health care," Newsom said. "We are the most un-Trump state in America when it comes to health policy."
/QUOTE]

California First State To Offer Health Benefits To Adult Undocumented Immigrants
I'm not trying to be a racist or a hater, but this is some bullshit.....nobody exploits or need illegals more than Californians.....you literally have to be bi-linqual in America's Ca. just to get a damned job, that's how much the latino's run Ca. American's who are poor, suffer incredibily in Ca. because everything is geared to appease that illegal population bc the rich values them that much. Meanwhile you have so much homelessness in Ca and blacks don't have a chance in hell to really find equal access. But it urks me to see, so many suffer over healthcare costs, and these people get it for free???? That shit sucks and it ain't right

Great post....it’s odd that IM2 doesnt see the situation as clearly as you do.
I loathe Trump with a passion, but this man is right on immigration, Millions of immigrants wait in line to enter this country legally, they pay their dues, learn english and do what is right.... meanwhile in Ca. they're putting these people up in hotels because they don't have facilities to process the mass number they have....this is costing us millions upon millions of dollars. Its a costly mess that once again tax payers have to pay...Meanwhile, we're getting nothing done in this country to help make our lives better. Another reason I feel Trump is gonna win in 2020. Democrats are too busy looking out for illegals and ignoring those who live in this country legally. I love latino's, I love all people....and equally hate some..but WE CAN NOT BE THE ANSWER TO EVERYONE'S QUEST FOR A BETTER LIFE

THEN STOP VOTING FOR FUCKING DIMOCRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a train wreck.......and when I was growing up, everyone and their brother marveled at the state of California. Now its a shithole be anybody's definition.
/—-/ It was only a few years ago that libtards crowed about how great California was and how they were going to move there. Now it’s just crickets from the leftards.

What a train wreck.......and when I was growing up, everyone and their brother marveled at the state of California. Now its a shithole be anybody's definition.
/—-/ It was only a few years ago that libtards crowed about how great California was and how they were going to move there. Now it’s just crickets from the leftards.

Nothing says left-wing success story like an outbreak of typhus or hepatitis.

67177227_10156518393685914_625960061411262464_o.jpg

[
California has become the first state in the country to offer government-subsidized health benefits to young adults living in the U.S. illegally.

The measure signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Tuesday extends coverage to low-income, undocumented adults age 25 and younger for the state's Medicaid program.

Since 2016, California has allowed children under 18 to receive taxpayer-backed healthcare despite immigration status. And state officials expect that the plan will cover roughly 90,000 people.

The idea of giving health benefits to undocumented immigrants is supported by most of the Democratic candidates running for president, and California's move comes as the Trump administration continues to ramp up its hardline crackdown on unauthorized immigrants. On Tuesday, Newsom said the state law draws a sharp contrast with Trump's immigration policies.

"If you believe in universal health care, you believe in universal health care," Newsom said. "We are the most un-Trump state in America when it comes to health policy."
/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be a racist or a hater, but this is some bullshit.....nobody exploits or need illegals more than Californians.....you literally have to be bi-linqual in America's Ca. just to get a damned job, that's how much the latino's run Ca. American's who are poor, suffer incredibily in Ca. because everything is geared to appease that illegal population bc the rich values them that much. Meanwhile you have so much homelessness in Ca and blacks don't have a chance in hell to really find equal access. But it urks me to see, so many suffer over healthcare costs, and these people get it for free???? That shit sucks and it ain't right

I loathe Trump with a passion, but this man is right on immigration, Millions of immigrants wait in line to enter this country legally, they pay their dues, learn english and do what is right.... meanwhile in Ca. they're putting these people up in hotels because they don't have facilities to process the mass number they have....this is costing us millions upon millions of dollars. Its a costly mess that once again tax payers have to pay...Meanwhile, we're getting nothing done in this country to help make our lives better. Another reason I feel Trump is gonna win in 2020. Democrats are too busy looking out for illegals and ignoring those who live in this country legally. I love latino's, I love all people....and equally hate some..but WE CAN NOT BE THE ANSWER TO EVERYONE'S QUEST FOR A BETTER LIFE

Git the fuck outta here, I'd rather vote for dried out turd roasting in the sun, THAN A GOTDAMN RACIST REPUBLICAN....KEEP FUCKIN DREAMIN

Git the fuck outta here, I'd rather vote for dried out turd roasting in the sun, THAN A GOTDAMN RACIST REPUBLICAN....KEEP FUCKIN DREAMIN
/——-/ Fortunately all of the racists are in the democRAT party.

The racists I know would never date a black woman nor would they permit their daughter to date a Jew.
merlin-to-scoop-126086027-896271-superJumbo.jpg

/—-/ No, it’s you who needs to get the F**K out of here, you race baiter.
5684F4F3-233B-4E05-B3D2-174D294E4591.jpeg

The racists I know would never date a black woman nor would they permit their daughter to date a Jew.
Lets get something straight first, Donald J. Trump is a man whore, with 3 wives, soon to be 4 under his belt. He has an ensemble of women calling him out as a pig and harrasser and I have no doubt that dick has seen more rainbow pussy than a Amazon rainforest monkey.

Lets get something straight first, Donald J. Trump is a man whore, with 3 wives, soon to be 4 under his belt. He has an ensemble of women calling him out as a pig and harrasser and I have no doubt that dick has seen more rainbow pussy than a Amazon rainforest monkey.

Maybe...my point stands...no white racist would lay pipe in a black woman. Not even a chance.

Maybe...my point stands...no white racist would lay pipe in a black woman. Not even a chance.
Actually, the racists I knew would call black women 'dark oak' and screw them as much as possible.

A good number of infamous racists have had mixed race children out of wedlock.

The thing was they would be seen publicly with a black woman and would never consider marrying one.

Forum List

Back