California Lawmaker Who Killed Gig Jobs Wants State to ‘Train’ Freelance ‘Adult’ Workers

I am wondering, maybe off topic. are Democrats just criminals? Smoke weed. Lessening law enforcement, sanctuary cities...why are they doing THIS? TO whom are they aiming their platform to? What the hell are they thinking?

I am wondering, maybe off topic. are Democrats just criminals? Smoke weed. Lessening law enforcement, sanctuary cities...why are they doing THIS? TO whom are they aiming their platform to? What the hell are they thinking?
Demonic.
List every agenda of Democrats.
Then see what the Bible says about it.
Demonrats.

TO whom are they aiming their platform to? What the hell are they thinking?

orc-1.png

Demonic.
Demonrats.
20 years ago I voted for Clinton and was against the war in Iraq. These same democrats NOW? Everything they do NOW is pro CRIMINAL. They are without a doubt, the most pro criminal atavistic nimrods...Fu*k Me,I hate the Democratic party to my very marrow. Is my spelling and grammar correct?

Demonic.
Demonrats.
20 year ago I voted for Clinton and was against the war in Iraq. These same democrats NOW? Everything they do NOW is pro CRIMINAL. They are without a doubt, the most pro criminal atavistic nimrods...Fu*k Me,I hate the Democratic party to my very marrow. Is my spelling and grammar correct?

I never have actually voted for a democrat in my life but I have to say, I used to think the two parties were more alike than not.

Now as I watch the democrat debates and see the former Vice President get heckled by a bunch of unhinged feminists at the end of the debate screaming God only knows what, it hit me, the Left is completely insane.

Demonic.
Demonrats.
20 years ago I voted for Clinton and was against the war in Iraq. These same democrats NOW? Everything they do NOW is pro CRIMINAL. They are without a doubt, the most pro criminal atavistic nimrods...Fu*k Me,I hate the Democratic party to my very marrow. Is my spelling and grammar correct?
Welcome to the AWAKENING. I voted for Carter, my saving grace is he didn’t win California by one vote. Never voted Democrat since 76.

Gerald Ford. Nixon. Pardon me.. Democrats create out of whole cloth sanctuary cities without voter consent because its humanitarian, except we have NOW all these disposed Americans living in the streets and yet we (a few Democrats politicians) Give Sanctuary to some broken ass Mexicans, Not Europeans , just Mexicans.

Forum List

Back