California is moving closer to Reparations

I think if they only gave the money to people who knew and lived with their fathers and could actually trace their linage to the 1700s, they wouldn't have to pay more than a handful of them anything.
Also, I think only people who voted for this and who owned slaves should get the bill. That would have a shitload of people switching out of the Democrat Party to Independent.
I’m still asking why they haven’t given them their money yet?

They also get free healthcare. And have forever
It's based off of land.
This isn't about land.
The fact is this will end up going to court and eventually end up in the Supreme court as an affront to the 14th amendment.
They could solve this if they passed an amendment that says it's okay to treat people differently because of a darker skin tone. But then if it causes a backlash blacks could be prevented from getting jobs or court decisions simply because they're black, which is illegal.

27% of Californians are foreign born
Well let them pay reparations. All that money they're sending back to Mexico can go to the hoodrats instead. We'll finally be making them pay for that damn wall.

That's a great idea. Make the illegals pay reparations to the blacks. Then watch those motherfuckers get on the first bus back to the border.

It's based off of land.
This isn't about land.
The fact is this will end up going to court and eventually end up in the Supreme court as an affront to the 14th amendment.
They could solve this if they passed an amendment that says it's okay to treat people differently because of a darker skin tone. But then if it causes a backlash blacks could be prevented from getting jobs or court decisions simply because they're black, which is illegal.
I know. The point I was trying to make ( poorly I guess) was there is always another group that can come along wanting reparations for past grievances.

C'mon, guys! Rightwingers should be supporting California's Reparations Program 100%, arguing for the original $5 000 000, and encouraging potential recipients to move there as soon as possible.

Our friends who still live there need to wake up and smell the burning cities, I mean coffee, and flee to a Red State. (And, although they're not especially conservative, we should welcome all Calfornia's hard-working Asians to our Red States with open arms.)

Seriously. We should do everything in our power to demand that Calfornia fund a very generous Reparations Settlement ... and not be all picky-choosy about who gets it, how long they've lived there, etc.

We should encourage potential recipients of Reparations, who live in Red States, to move to California as quickly as possible, to become eligible for the money. We should fund their relocation expenses to California as well.

And ... once the principle of Reparations for Past Injustices is settled .. how about all the descendants of people whose ancestors lived in Mexico, and then, in 1845, found themselves living in the US? They deserve Reparations as well. (As the joke goes, those damned Yankees not only stole half of Mexico, they stole the half with all the paved roads!)

We need to have a discussion among ourselves on how to support California Reparations ... it may involve some things we don't want our liberal friends to learn about.

So ... picket lines in front of homes of any Democrat who doesn't vote for Five Million Now!

Letters to the editor of every newspaper in California, demanding Reparations ... and accusing any liberal who is hesitant about it, not keen on the sum of Five Million ... of being a Reparations Racist!!! Make that phrase one that is heard day and night.

The Second Gold Rush!

I know. The point I was trying to make ( poorly I guess) was there is always another group that can come along wanting reparations for past grievances.
It is the very definition of systemic-racism.
Social-justice.
This is why Obama needs to go back to Kenya and spend the rest of his life screwing up Africa.

C'mon, guys! Rightwingers should be supporting California's Reparations Program 100%, arguing for the original $5 000 000, and encouraging potential recipients to move there as soon as possible.

Our friends who still live there need to wake up and smell the burning cities, I mean coffee, and flee to a Red State. (And, although they're not especially conservative, we should welcome all Calfornia's hard-working Asians to our Red States with open arms.)

Seriously. We should do everything in our power to demand that Calfornia fund a very generous Reparations Settlement ... and not be all picky-choosy about who gets it, how long they've lived there, etc.

We should encourage potential recipients of Reparations, who live in Red States, to move to California as quickly as possible, to become eligible for the money. We should fund their relocation expenses to California as well.

And ... once the principle of Reparations for Past Injustices is settled .. how about all the descendants of people whose ancestors lived in Mexico, and then, in 1845, found themselves living in the US? They deserve Reparations as well. (As the joke goes, those damned Yankees not only stole half of Mexico, they stole the half with all the paved roads!)

We need to have a discussion among ourselves on how to support California Reparations ... it may involve some things we don't want our liberal friends to learn about.

So ... picket lines in front of homes of any Democrat who doesn't vote for Five Million Now!

Letters to the editor of every newspaper in California, demanding Reparations ... and accusing any liberal who is hesitant about it, not keen on the sum of Five Million ... of being a Reparations Racist!!! Make that phrase one that is heard day and night.

The Second Gold Rush!
if they don't pass it there will be riots

It's just another sham the libs are pulling on the American people.
They create these issues to cause divisions and get people to send them donations.
It's a total rip-off.
Certainly, if they truly believed in their own nonsense, they would be giving out their own money

More than half of the Democrats in congress are communists....and they aren't going to spend one penny of their own cash.
If they took every communist in D.C. on planes, flew them to China and put parachutes on them and dropped them into Bejing, it would solve alot of our problems overnight.

The Chinese would probably shoot them down with anti-aircraft guns.

if they don't pass it there will be riots
Well, all the more reason for them to pass it. We needn't mention this fact, although everyone knows it's true.

So, all Rightwingers (and sincere Leftists) should immediately start thinking about how they can pressure California Democrats to vote for FULL (Five Million!) Reparations Now!

T

The Second Gold Rush!

There is a discussion of how we can help this happen at

Last edited:
Sacramento Democratic Mayor Darrell Steinberg was among those who spoke Saturday, declaring his wholehearted support for reparations.
"If government should stand for anything, it should stand for investing in communities and people who have been the victims of discrimination and disenfranchisement for far too long," he said, apologizing for the city of Sacramento's historic discrimination against Black people.
One proposal floated Friday was to give every Black citizen in the state a $360,000 check, which could cost the state government as much as $640 billion. There are approximately 1.8 million African-Americans living in California.
"If California can admit its sins and change the narrative, then there is a way forward for states and cities across the nation," said California Secretary of State Shirley Weber, who authored the bill creating the task force.

Comment:
Basically, this is another greedy corrupt Democrat Giant Looting Spree.
This will not solve any problems.
It will only make the Democratic Party's hate and racism problem even worse.
They will never be satisfied.
They will demand more.
It will cause inflation.
It will cause racial grievance.
It will cause racial divide.
It will drive even more of California's Taxpayers out of the state.
They are destroying their own tax base.
It will bankrupt government.
Every CA politician who votes for it is risking political suicide.
But on the bright side it will be fun watching the idiot Psychocrats self-destruct.
More power to them. My great grandfather was black, so I plan on temporarily moving to California to get my deserved money!

Certainly is good news for the makers of Newport cigarettes and Thunderbird wine. Now is the time to look into buying these issues as people anticipate the receipt of long green by America's black population. Their ship may finally be coming in.

California is flat broke and the state can not print money.... so where will the trillions come from?....

Where will California get the money to pay Reparations?

Well, they can sell bonds.

They can tax all those 'woke' corporations that haven't moved away yet.

They can tax all their wealthy people -- they have plenty.

They can auction off some of their beautiful state parks.

They can raise money via sales taxes.

They can raise property taxes. (I think this would require a change to their state Constitution.)

Since modern physics is just a white male way of seeing the world, no better than the world views of indigenous peoples, they can auction off those cyclotrons at the Livermore Labs, and replace them with indigenous Shamans and Witch Doctors ... much cheaper!

California is rich state. The Democrats have 2/1 control of both houses of the State Legislature, plus the Governorship. If they want to do it, they can. We old reactionaries -- such as are left in California -- can't stop them.

Of course they can do it. Five million for every descendant of a slave -- perhaps paid out at $100 000 a year for 50 years.

They can do it, and if they don't: it shows that they're Racist!!!! Racist!!! Racist!!!

I'm sure our pious liberals here would join in the chorus. Five million now!!!

In the meantime, we need to bombard California Democrats with emails to this effect. We must not let our liberal friends fall into the swamp of racism!

For detailed instructions on how to do this, see [ Patriot Action ]

Forum List

Back