California is moving closer to Reparations

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sacramento Democratic Mayor Darrell Steinberg was among those who spoke Saturday, declaring his wholehearted support for reparations.
"If government should stand for anything, it should stand for investing in communities and people who have been the victims of discrimination and disenfranchisement for far too long," he said, apologizing for the city of Sacramento's historic discrimination against Black people.
One proposal floated Friday was to give every Black citizen in the state a $360,000 check, which could cost the state government as much as $640 billion. There are approximately 1.8 million African-Americans living in California.
"If California can admit its sins and change the narrative, then there is a way forward for states and cities across the nation," said California Secretary of State Shirley Weber, who authored the bill creating the task force.

Comment:
Basically, this is another greedy corrupt Democrat Giant Looting Spree.
This will not solve any problems.
It will only make the Democratic Party's hate and racism problem even worse.
They will never be satisfied.
They will demand more.
It will cause inflation.
It will cause racial grievance.
It will cause racial divide.
It will drive even more of California's Taxpayers out of the state.
They are destroying their own tax base.
It will bankrupt government.
Every CA politician who votes for it is risking political suicide.
But on the bright side it will be fun watching the idiot Psychocrats self-destruct.

Sacramento Democratic Mayor Darrell Steinberg was among those who spoke Saturday, declaring his wholehearted support for reparations.
"If government should stand for anything, it should stand for investing in communities and people who have been the victims of discrimination and disenfranchisement for far too long," he said, apologizing for the city of Sacramento's historic discrimination against Black people.
One proposal floated Friday was to give every Black citizen in the state a $360,000 check, which could cost the state government as much as $640 billion. There are approximately 1.8 million African-Americans living in California.
"If California can admit its sins and change the narrative, then there is a way forward for states and cities across the nation," said California Secretary of State Shirley Weber, who authored the bill creating the task force.

Comment:
They will demand more.
It will cause inflation.
But on the bright side it will be fun watching the idiot Psychocrats self-destruct.
Question, why hasn’t he used his own money then?

Comment:
They will demand more.
It will cause inflation.
The amounts they're talking about is insane.
I think they're just begging the GOP to try to stop them, but there's nobody left in the state to do that.

What happens if you give a hoodrat $300K?

You'll sell a lot of guns and cocaine.

The amounts they're talking about is insane.
I think they're just begging the GOP to try to stop them, but there's nobody left in the state to do that.

What happens if you give a hoodrat $300K?

You'll sell a lot of guns and cocaine.
If they give all the Negroes a boatload of money that may cut down on the stealing at stores for a couple of days but don't count on it.

My god can you see what a windfall that would be for the Mexican drug lords shipping cocaine into the US?

The sale of Colt Malt Liquor and Kool Cigarettes would also sky rocket.

Every Negro in California would be drunk and high on drugs for the next year.

Best example yet of Democrats virtue signaling, using OPM*.

Before paying reparations to the families of former slaves, how about we pay reparations to the descendants of former slave OWNERS, whose chattel property was rendered worthless by government edict? Those assets were worth hundreds of billions in today's money.

But before writing out those checks, allocate a suitable amount to the descendants of the slaves. Guess what? It's a wash.

If they give all the Negroes a boatload of money that may cut down on the stealing at stores for a couple of days but don't count on it.

My god can you see what a windfall that would be for the Mexican drug lords shipping cocaine into the US?

The sale of Colt Malt Liquor and Kool Cigarettes would also sky rocket.

Every Negro in California would be drunk and high on drugs for the next year.
Most of them will be dead within months from overdoses, murders, or suicides.
The only reason they even claim to want to do this is so some poor sap makes the mistake of voicing an opinion about it.
And they want it to begin a trend. Democrats love causing divisions....and free money for your skin color is a great way to do it.

BTW, I'm changing my race to "Black" on all of my applications.

The only reason they even claim to want to do this is so some poor sap makes the mistake of voicing an opinion about it.
And they want it to begin a trend. Democrats love causing divisions....and free money for your skin color is a great way to do it.

There would be a lot of thievery going on.

Can you imagine what the crime would be like if they did some kind of stupid Libtard test and some of the Negroes got it and some didn't?

It wouldn't solve anything and in twenty years the next generation would demand their payment.

Reparations...
Dumbest idea evah.
I think if they only gave the money to people who knew and lived with their fathers and could actually trace their linage to the 1700s, they wouldn't have to pay more than a handful of them anything.
Also, I think only people who voted for this and who owned slaves should get the bill. That would have a shitload of people switching out of the Democrat Party to Independent.

California can't even pay it's public debt.
Highest debt and highest taxes with thousands of middle class tax payers moving out daily and they want to do something this stupid?

One thing about Moon Bats. You can never underestimate their stupidity.

Of course the only people left to pay the bill will be the Limousine Liberals in the state so that serves them right.

Can you imagine what the crime would be like if they did some kind of stupid Libtard test and some of the Negroes got it and some didn't?
Yes. And what about Native American reparations? They were here first.

Comment:
They will demand more.
It will cause inflation.
Who wants to open a string of bars?

They’ll take each other out! …………….. wait they already do that

Republicans start winning elections.

Nearly two years into the California reparations task force’s work, the group still has yet to make key decisions that will be at the heart of its final report recommending how the state should apologize and compensate Black residents for the harms caused by slavery and discrimination.

Sacramento resident Tariq Alami, who has been following along with the task force’s work since its early stages, said it is clear the government should have passed reparations for Black Americans a long time ago.

“It doesn’t take a genius to see that there are differences in the society as a result of what we have encountered as Black people,” Alami said.

reparationassdjasdljkljadjla.JPG

Comment:
If they don't pass this bill do you think there will be riots?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back