California Dimocrat lawmaker and #MeToo advocate accused of grabbing men's crotches

We both know that's not true.

So if there is concrete evidence of a sexual harassment occurring, you feel that a politician should step down? Like photos or an admission?

An admission.

A photo would have to be studied.

Franken had a photo and an admission. That's enough for me.

Ok and what if it's just an Admission but no photo? Still good enough for you?

If somebody admits an illegal act, why wouldn't it be?

I totally agree. So you think since this guy admitting to harassing women that he should step down as well, right?

quote-i-m-automatically-attracted-to-beautiful-women-i-just-start-kissing-them-it-s-like-a-donald-trump-156-93-44.jpg
Says the so called germaphobe....

Huh?

An admission.

I totally agree. So you think since this guy admitting to harassing women that he should step down as well, right?

quote-i-m-automatically-attracted-to-beautiful-women-i-just-start-kissing-them-it-s-like-a-donald-trump-156-93-44.jpg
Says the so called germaphobe....

Huh?
First Trump claims to be such a womanizer and can do as he pleases then plays stupid and claims he's a germaphobe...Can't both, one is a lie...

I believe they had photos of Franken in the act.

So if there is concrete evidence of a sexual harassment occurring, you feel that a politician should step down? Like photos or an admission?

An admission.

What's harassing about that?

Just the truth

An admission.

Just the truth

Is it any shock that you'd expose yourself as a raging hypocrite? Kill yourself and MAGA.

An admission.

Just the truth

Is it any shock that you'd expose yourself as a raging hypocrite? Kill yourself and MAGA.

Why? He's not harassing anybody in that situation. He's correct.
Those gals are looking for a career and a sugar daddy. The only time
they bitch is when they strike out

An admission.

Just the truth
Trump also clearly states THEY LET HIM DO IT.

An admission.

Just the truth

Yes, clearly. The abuser is always going to admit he's an abuser. Yet when dozens of women come out to confirm, yes Trump did in fact do what he says he likes to do...they're all lying.

You people are disgusting pieces of shit.

Just the truth

Yes, clearly. The abuser is always going to admit he's an abuser. Yet when dozens of women come out to confirm, yes Trump did in fact do what he says he likes to do...they're all lying.

You people are disgusting pieces of shit.

And you are grasping for straws.

Women looking for a sugar daddy is as old as the planet.

I think you're jealous or simply filled with envy.

By her standards and her lefty friend’s standards, she should step down and resign from office.

By normal standards, she hopefully learns from her mistakes and treats the accused with more compassion.

Forum List

Back