California Bullet Train

California pays the feds, that's why the feds have that money.

Well, I pay the Feds money also, yet they are not sending me money back to buy shit.
California pays the feds, they need a mean of transportation for its people that proved to be both economical and beneficial in tons of countries. not much to ask....we contribute the most in federal contributions and 1B is not much too ask. I used bullet trains all over the world, and it's one of the best human inventions of mass transportation.

How does it help me sitting here in the heartland of the US?
The heartland gets lot of money from the feds that me living in California doesn't benefit from...do we complain? no.
And it will help to move people that work in various fields that most of the US benefit from: Fields/Army bases/ Labs/ call centers/ etc.....
Don't forget we pay the feds more than what we receive...all we asking is a little tine fraction of what we pay.
Lol
Get off your lazy ass and drive...
Ever been to Europe or Asia?

Well, I pay the Feds money also, yet they are not sending me money back to buy shit.
California pays the feds, they need a mean of transportation for its people that proved to be both economical and beneficial in tons of countries. not much to ask....we contribute the most in federal contributions and 1B is not much too ask. I used bullet trains all over the world, and it's one of the best human inventions of mass transportation.

The heartland gets lot of money from the feds that me living in California doesn't benefit from...do we complain? no.
And it will help to move people that work in various fields that most of the US benefit from: Fields/Army bases/ Labs/ call centers/ etc.....
Don't forget we pay the feds more than what we receive...all we asking is a little tine fraction of what we pay.
Lol

Pretty sure Rustic has not been more than 3 states away from his home, ever.

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.
Lol
Passenger trains make no sense in this country...
They Do, in east and west coast between major cities. Ever been to Europe/Asia?
Lol
What they do in Europe is irrelevant
They kick our ass in lot of field,s we should learn...but being the narcisist trump fan you are...is too much to ask for.

Lol

Lol
I’ve been over there several times for business, don’t care much for it.
Beretta - Wikipedia
Tikka frontpage

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.
Lol
Lol
They kick our ass in lot of field,s we should learn...but being the narcisist trump fan you are...is too much to ask for.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, karma is a bitch.

Keep your trains in your cities we don’t need them in rural America...

Lol

Lol
I’ve been over there several times for business, don’t care much for it.
Beretta - Wikipedia
Tikka frontpage
I highly doubt it...Italian TGV is awesome to get around the country. Much better than the craziness of airports.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

10 years longer than they thought, $46 billion over budget and you are bitchin about Trump not sending less than another billion? What about the California politicians and engineers that are so over budget and that have drug this out over 10 years longer than it should have been? About time you held the right people responsible.
Were there mistakes made? of course....and trump is not a saint. The orange family did cost the taxpayers over 100 mil alone, I don't see you complaining about that.
thats all you have to say about that fiasco?.....mistakes were made?...
thats all you have to say about that fiasco?.....mistakes were made?...
/——/- Dems now say on 9/11 some people did some things.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

10 years longer than they thought, $46 billion over budget and you are bitchin about Trump not sending less than another billion? What about the California politicians and engineers that are so over budget and that have drug this out over 10 years longer than it should have been? About time you held the right people responsible.
Were there mistakes made? of course....and trump is not a saint. The orange family did cost the taxpayers over 100 mil alone, I don't see you complaining about that.

Mistakes were made? Considering they're $46 billion (with a B) over budget they must have made more than mistakes. BTW just $1 billion is a heck of a lot more than 100 mil....dumbass.

most Americans jump on a plane for long distance and for shorter distances, most enjoy getting in the car and heading out....we apparently are not like everyone else....
It will help relief busy freeways between major cities, and also for those who dont own car or afraid of flying.
which is a pretty low number....in this country bullet trains just dont seem to be wanted.....

Lol
Lol
just because someone has the Gall and audacity to disagree with you does not mean they are a trump fan...

Obama, Bush, Clinton all traveled and used public cost, I have never complained about it. Wasting $46 billion, should be a bigger concern for Californians that just let their state steal taxpayers blind. Of course Californians haven’t been known to be to bright. You just proved it.

most Americans jump on a plane for long distance and for shorter distances, most enjoy getting in the car and heading out....we apparently are not like everyone else....
It will help relief busy freeways between major cities, and also for those who dont own car or afraid of flying.

They can take a bus, a lot cheaper.

Mistakes were made? Considering they're $46 billion (with a B) over budget they must have made more than mistakes. BTW just $1 billion is a heck of a lot more than 100 mil....dumbass.
Dumbshit:

1. I'll let the governor answer you and your dumb leader.: "Fake news. We're building high-speed rail, connecting the Central Valley and beyond. This is CA's money, allocated by Congress for this project. We're not giving it back. The train is leaving the station — better get on board! (Also, desperately searching for some wall $$??)"
2. 1B for millions of Californians vs 100MIL for a wealthy family...do the math.

3. And what do you know about state budgeting of projects of this magnitude to call it overbudgetting?

Dumbshit:

1. I'll let the governor answer you and your dumb leader.: "Fake news. We're building high-speed rail, connecting the Central Valley and beyond. This is CA's money, allocated by Congress for this project. We're not giving it back. The train is leaving the station — better get on board! (Also, desperately searching for some wall $$??)"
2. 1B for millions of Californians vs 100MIL for a wealthy family...do the math.

3. And what do you know about state budgeting of projects of this magnitude to call it overbudgetting?

Over budgeting? $13 billion, which was approved was moved to $77 billion and now they said it could top $98.1 billion. That isn’t over budgeting that is insane. Now, you cry because Trump withheld less than 1% of the total cost? 1%? That is it, less than 1%. If that less than 1% kills the project, it wasn’t going to make it and California had to know it. California now has an excuse. The greatest state, the richest state, the most liberal state should be able to ask their rich to pay for the rail. Ask the California 1% to pay the 1% you didn’t get from the federal government.

Dumbshit:

and you are calling thinker a dumb shit?...

Obama, Bush, Clinton all traveled and used public cost, I have never complained about it. Wasting $46 billion, should be a bigger concern for Californians that just let their state steal taxpayers blind. Of course Californians haven’t been known to be to bright. You just proved it.
really?....lots of advancements in science,technology and medicine has come out of that not to bright state...

really?....lots of advancements in science,technology and medicine has come out of that not to bright state...

That is my point, they have always survived and the project should continue. The whole idea that not getting less than 1% of the project money is going to end the project is ridiculous. They were granted the money nine years ago and the state of California has failed to meet the conditions of receiving their grant money. The state of California needs to be on the hot seat not a President that did nothing that should impact the project.

Something is very wrong and Issa wants to blame the President and not the state of California, he doesn't seem very bright to me.

Dumbshit:

Ok, dumbass, overbudgeting means the budget was too high, over budget means you've spent way too much money. Idiot.

That is my point, they have always survived and the project should continue. The whole idea that not getting less than 1% of the project money is going to end the project is ridiculous. They were granted the money nine years ago and the state of California has failed to meet the conditions of receiving their grant money. The state of California needs to be on the hot seat not a President that did nothing that should impact the project.

Something is very wrong and Issa wants to blame the President and not the state of California, he doesn't seem very bright to me.
issa does not like talking about the negative aspects of California....if you do,to him,you are bashing the state...

Forum List

Back