California Bullet Train

California bullet train is currently 10 years behind schedule and $46 BILLION over budget. And now has been dealt another setback....thank you President Trump.

Trump administration cancels $929-million grant for California bullet train
Americans today are too weak to accomplish great things. We’d rather beg for tariffs and subsidies from the big fed gubmint so we can do mindless, low skill labor than go out and accomplish anything.

Well, being $46 billion over budget and 10 years behind schedule certainly suggests California is too weak to accomplish anything...dumbass.
And they’re a top world economy. Then look at shithole wastelands like Alabama and West Virginia

Yep, evidently you've never been to San Francisco, if you had you'd know what a shithole looks like and smells like. BTW, in case you didn't know, San Francisco is one of the largest and richest cities in California.
Yes San Francisco contributes an inordinate amount to our GDP and the nations tax revenue, which funds the military and those states that take more than pay in like republican run states do.. Good luck finding a home there. The demand to live there is massive and drives prices really high.

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.

California is 10 years behind and $46 billion over budget and you are blaming Trump for withholding less than a billion?
That makes absolutely no sense, why the hell aren't you mad at the California government for mismanaging a project as badly as they have? 10 years behind?

And you have the audacity to blast Trump and his supporters? The project should have been finished during the first term of the Obama administration.

California needs to get it together and show that they can handle a project.

Some Democrat's slush fund/re-election campaign contributions just took a massive hit.

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.

Of course we can do like the filthy Libtards want to do and pour billions of taxpayer's money into a stupid worthless Environmental Wacko boondoggle that is already billions over budget.

If it is feasible to have bullet trains then let the private sector build it. It is bat shit crazy to have government subsidies fund it.

Instead of building stupid wacko projects like this Democrat controlled California better be figuring out a way in decrease poverty because they have the most poverty in the country. They need to be figuring out a way to improve education because they have the worse public schools in the country. They also need to be paying off their debt because they have the most state debt in the country.

Democrats fuck up everything they touch. Democrat controlled California is the poster child for a fucked up state.

I wonder how long before a filthy dumbass Moon Bat Obama appointed Hawaiian judge declares this unconstitutional.

Whether you are for or against the California Crazy Train has no bearing on the issue of Trump withholding funds to build the train. The sad and unassailable fact is... There is no train. There never was a train. There will never be a train. After billions of dollars and a decade of years there is not a single foot of track. The CCT is the ultimate Emperor's New Clothes. Only the environmentaly woke can see the train.

The California legislature, all of them for the last ten years, has never had to give an accounting for the billions already spent. From what has been revealed to the California public the money has been spent on various environmental studies. For the last ten years, study after study. Let's have a down to the penny accounting. Then start putting democrats in prison.

Trump's decision to withhold funds is the right thing to do. To prove it, Gavin Newsome has vowed to close the majority of the project keeping just enough of it open to justify receiving the funds. Not to build the train. Just to get the money to throw into the CCT slush fund.

End it now. It's the right thing to do.

Whether you are for or against the California Crazy Train has no bearing on the issue of Trump withholding funds to build the train. The sad and unassailable fact is... There is no train. There never was a train. There will never be a train. After billions of dollars and a decade of years there is not a single foot of track. The CCT is the ultimate Emperor's New Clothes. Only the environmentaly woke can see the train.

The California legislature, all of them for the last ten years, has never had to give an accounting for the billions already spent. From what has been revealed to the California public the money has been spent on various environmental studies. For the last ten years, study after study. Let's have a down to the penny accounting. Then start putting democrats in prison.

Trump's decision to withhold funds is the right thing to do. To prove it, Gavin Newsome has vowed to close the majority of the project keeping just enough of it open to justify receiving the funds. Not to build the train. Just to get the money to throw into the CCT slush fund.

End it now. It's the right thing to do.

Ending it now and returning all taxpayer money would be nice.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

I shouldn't have to pay for a train I will never use.
You pay for trump's golf trips, without even being his gold mate. Or better yet you pay for shit loads of stuff that are useless to you.

while I agree on the general concept of the bullet train, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to be paying for it.
California pays the feds, that's why the feds have that money.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

10 years longer than they thought, $46 billion over budget and you are bitchin about Trump not sending less than another billion? What about the California politicians and engineers that are so over budget and that have drug this out over 10 years longer than it should have been? About time you held the right people responsible.

while I agree on the general concept of the bullet train, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to be paying for it.

Well, I pay the Feds money also, yet they are not sending me money back to buy shit.

Well, I pay the Feds money also, yet they are not sending me money back to buy shit.
California pays the feds, they need a mean of transportation for its people that proved to be both economical and beneficial in tons of countries. not much to ask....we contribute the most in federal contributions and 1B is not much too ask. I used bullet trains all over the world, and it's one of the best human inventions of mass transportation.

California pays the feds, they need a mean of transportation for its people that proved to be both economical and beneficial in tons of countries. not much to ask....we contribute the most in federal contributions and 1B is not much too ask. I used bullet trains all over the world, and it's one of the best human inventions of mass transportation.

How does it help me sitting here in the heartland of the US?

Lol
Passenger trains make no sense in this country...

How does it help me sitting here in the heartland of the US?
The heartland gets lot of money from the feds that me living in California doesn't benefit from...do we complain? no.
And it will help to move people that work in various fields that most of the US benefit from: Fields/Army bases/ Labs/ call centers/ etc.....
Don't forget we pay the feds more than what we receive...all we asking is a little tine fraction of what we pay.

Forum List

Back