California Bullet Train

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.
Lol
Passenger trains make no sense in this country...
They Do, in east and west coast between major cities. Ever been to Europe/Asia?

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.
As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

10 years longer than they thought, $46 billion over budget and you are bitchin about Trump not sending less than another billion? What about the California politicians and engineers that are so over budget and that have drug this out over 10 years longer than it should have been? About time you held the right people responsible.
Were there mistakes made? of course....and trump is not a saint. The orange family did cost the taxpayers over 100 mil alone, I don't see you complaining about that.

Lol

Which is a shame, but it is the truth

California bullet train is currently 10 years behind schedule and $46 BILLION over budget. And now has been dealt another setback....thank you President Trump.

Trump administration cancels $929-million grant for California bullet train

Last I heard, that idiot Jerry Brown's "choo-choo" has been canceled because of its unworkability. Unfortunately, these liberal vaginal infections have already wasted billions of my state's tax dollars on it. In my lifetime, California has NEVER had a good governer, regardless of party. Each CA governer has been an abomination somehow worse than the abomination that came before him.

I shouldn't have to pay for a train I will never use.
You pay for trump's golf trips, without even being his gold mate. Or better yet you pay for shit loads of stuff that are useless to you.
Yeah don't like paying for that either.

California bullet train is currently 10 years behind schedule and $46 BILLION over budget. And now has been dealt another setback....thank you President Trump.

/——.Wait a minute, How are California corrupt, career politicians suppose to line their pockets if Trump cuts off the money supply?

Not to worry, I'm sure they have many other supply lines.

Last I heard, that idiot Jerry Brown's "choo-choo" has been canceled because of its unworkability. Unfortunately, these liberal vaginal infections have already wasted billions of my state's tax dollars on it. In my lifetime, California has NEVER had a good governer, regardless of party. Each CA governer has been an abomination somehow worse than the abomination that came before him.

The project may have been canceled under Newsom, not too long ago I recall rumblings Newsom refusing to return unused funds.

Sure and that Bakersfield to Fresno route was EXACTLY needed to begin with. Dumbass

The project may have been canceled under Newsom, not too long ago I recall rumblings Newsom refusing to return unused funds.

Well yeah, as a Californian I can tell you that whole choo-choo was a giant scam in the very first place, to make certain traitors in our leftist government incredibly rich. Newsome will figure out a way to be just as destructive as Jerry Brown-as-in-shit, I assure you. California's loathsome, boiling-malicious governers really are a piece of work to behold, regardless if they're D or R.

Well yeah, as a Californian I can tell you that whole choo-choo was a giant scam in the very first place, to make certain traitors in our leftist government incredibly rich. Newsome will figure out a way to be just as destructive as Jerry Brown-as-in-shit, I assure you. California's loathsome, boiling-malicious governers really are a piece of work to behold, regardless if they're D or R.

I'm with ya, what I don't understand is why so many voted for it years ago.

most Americans jump on a plane for long distance and for shorter distances, most enjoy getting in the car and heading out....we apparently are not like everyone else....

Lol
reducing commuter traffic is one goal.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.
Ok let's finance space force and the hundreds of useless army bases all over the world instead :). Or better yet, let's give it to fat donny and his family's trips and security.

10 years longer than they thought, $46 billion over budget and you are bitchin about Trump not sending less than another billion? What about the California politicians and engineers that are so over budget and that have drug this out over 10 years longer than it should have been? About time you held the right people responsible.
Were there mistakes made? of course....and trump is not a saint. The orange family did cost the taxpayers over 100 mil alone, I don't see you complaining about that.
thats all you have to say about that fiasco?.....mistakes were made?...

California Governor cancelled it, shitforbrains.

So let’s talk about YOUR point now.

Why do DEMOCRATS WANT COAL FIRED PLANTS?

Go ahead and tell us.

California Gov. Newsom pulls plug on high-speed train project

while I agree on the general concept of the bullet train, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to be paying for it.
California pays the feds, that's why the feds have that money.

Well, I pay the Feds money also, yet they are not sending me money back to buy shit.
California pays the feds, they need a mean of transportation for its people that proved to be both economical and beneficial in tons of countries. not much to ask....we contribute the most in federal contributions and 1B is not much too ask. I used bullet trains all over the world, and it's one of the best human inventions of mass transportation.

How does it help me sitting here in the heartland of the US?
The heartland gets lot of money from the feds that me living in California doesn't benefit from...do we complain? no.
And it will help to move people that work in various fields that most of the US benefit from: Fields/Army bases/ Labs/ call centers/ etc.....
Don't forget we pay the feds more than what we receive...all we asking is a little tine fraction of what we pay.
Lol
Get off your lazy ass and drive...

Lol
They Do, in east and west coast between major cities. Ever been to Europe/Asia?
Lol
What they do in Europe is irrelevant

California Governor cancelled it, shitforbrains.

So let’s talk about YOUR point now.

Why do DEMOCRATS WANT COAL FIRED PLANTS?

Go ahead and tell us.

California Gov. Newsom pulls plug on high-speed train project
We need a fully functional, SimCity demo, first.

most Americans jump on a plane for long distance and for shorter distances, most enjoy getting in the car and heading out....we apparently are not like everyone else....
It will help relief busy freeways between major cities, and also for those who dont own car or afraid of flying.

Forum List

Back