California Bullet Train

California bullet train is currently 10 years behind schedule and $46 BILLION over budget. And now has been dealt another setback....thank you President Trump.

Trump administration cancels $929-million grant for California bullet train
So cali's politicians are involved in yet another fiasco of their own making/doing and think trump should fork over other peoples money to help prevent them from cleaning up their act...I say no dice and thank you President Trump

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.

I know trump lovers wouldn't know this becauce they don't travel outside of their district.....most of the world have bullet trains even African are getting them....and it is the best and most convenient way of traveling.
"even Africa"? hmmmmmmmm...shouldn't the rest of the world be pouring all that money into climate change solutions? why on earth would they invest in those trains when the planet is in such peril and needs their money?

But of course he cancels the bullet train. We need to bring back coal-burning steam engines, dammit! That'll make America great again, by golly.

As is expected, along comes a dipshit spewing hyperbolic nonsense. You want a new toy? Pay for it yourself. Your politicians and the favored contractors they enriched are to blame for this financial fiasco not the annoying orange.

Says the guy who is totally ignoring knee-deep corruption and bureaucracy that has crippled the entire project for years and $billions.....
I am so surprised............

not

Great, someone that has no clue about the California "bullet" train.

California bullet train is currently 10 years behind schedule and $46 BILLION over budget. And now has been dealt another setback....thank you President Trump.

Americans today are too weak to accomplish great things. We’d rather beg for tariffs and subsidies from the big fed gubmint so we can do mindless, low skill labor than go out and accomplish anything.

Well, being $46 billion over budget and 10 years behind schedule certainly suggests California is too weak to accomplish anything...dumbass.

Americans today are too weak to accomplish great things. We’d rather beg for tariffs and subsidies from the big fed gubmint so we can do mindless, low skill labor than go out and accomplish anything.

Well, being $46 billion over budget and 10 years behind schedule certainly suggests California is too weak to accomplish anything...dumbass.
And they’re a top world economy. Then look at shithole wastelands like Alabama and West Virginia

And they’re a top world economy. Then look at shithole wastelands like Alabama and West Virginia

Yep, evidently you've never been to San Francisco, if you had you'd know what a shithole looks like and smells like. BTW, in case you didn't know, San Francisco is one of the largest and richest cities in California.

Last edited:

I shouldn't have to pay for a train I will never use.

while I agree on the general concept of the bullet train, it is not the place of the Fed Govt to be paying for it.

I would say that the list of things we pay for and never use is thousands of pages long.

Link to maps of human feces in Alabama or West Virginia?

I would say that the list of things we pay for and never use is thousands of pages long.
And your ok with that ?

And your ok with that ?

nope, not in the least. Just seems a weak argument against the train.

how about we just settle on it is not the Fed Govt's job to pay for such a thing

Forum List

Back