California Atheists prevail on xmas in Santa Monica

Atheists don't threaten people w/ damnation if they don't agree w/ them. :eusa_hand: Care to try again? :eusa_whistle:

Why would any rational person give a damn about threats of that which they don't believe in?

How utterly stupid does one have to be, to be threatened by a hell that they claim they don't believe exists?

Atheists murder 250 million people when they are in charge. Christians say that non-Christians will go to bad part of magic land in an after-life.

Yet you fear the second one?

No wonder you voted for Obama.
You really never took a history class in your life, have you?

Here's a tip, if you stopped parroting church propaganda rhetoric and do a little bit of reading, you would find that they were no more atheist than you.

Last edited:
The point is, Scheiß Mause, all you've done is switch deities from "Jesus" or "Muhammad" to "Nogod." It isn't an improvement. You're still a fanatic shoving your faith down the throats of others.

Atheists don't threaten people w/ damnation if they don't agree w/ them. :eusa_hand: Care to try again? :eusa_whistle:

Nope. Just violence

And so does every other version of belief and non-belief, yet you single out atheists, very interesting.

I am well aware of that.

I know tons of atheists.

I don't know many in real life, lots of Agnostics, but not many who put there fail into the whole "Nogod" thing.

And, none of the atheists I know are like that.

Stalemate.

;)

Dr. Drock?

:eusa_angel:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely adorable.

Here's the part of the thread, like many in the past when you've done your best impression of Jesse Jackson and tried to emotionally throw a fit and play the bigot card, where I ask you to provide any shred of proof from any thread or post I've ever made that's even remotely bigotted.

On your mark........................Get set............................GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:

Forum List

Back