California, Arizona, New Mexico Should Belong to Mexico

I don't live in America [thought you knew that].

OK, wait a minute.

You do not even live in, and from how it sounds have never been here. Yet you are trying to tell those of us that do live here "how things are"? Wow, a mit bit ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

Well, let me explain this then for you. I am a native Angelino (that is somebody from Los Angeles), and have lived in California most of my life. And what you are saying is complete nonsense.

Yes, there are a few arrogant individuals who claim to be "Hispanic Leaders", but most simply ignore them for what they are: Radical Leftists pushing an agenda. In fact, back in 2006 we had the "Day Without Immigrants" protest. And it was not coincidence that this 1 day walkout of mostly Latinos was on May Day.

In fact, a coalition of Latinos was made called "Don't Speak For Us" saying quite publicly that these groups do not even speak for most Hispanics, let alone these members.

Illegal Aliens on the Streets 'Don't Speak for Us,' Says New Hispanic-American Coalition - informationliberation

And most Hispanics in the US believe that those that came across illegally should return home.

You do not live here, you do not know a single thing about these issues, you are just trying to raise some kind of racist nonsense and I don't understand why.

Trouble is...these days most of the immigrants seem to want to change America/the West into the countries they've come from.
They cheer against their new homes with great gusto, .....in sport, culture [anything and everything], gangs, crime culture, etc.

Aren't you kind of far from America to be shooting your mouth off about this?

Nah.
Speaking softy. ['Desiderata']
I'm just saying what I believe to be true.
US tv is in several rooms of my home...and US is mentioned on nearly all of my radio news bulletins.

The US correspondent , Harley Carnes, on my no 1 local radio station tells all every morning.

Harley Carnes - CBS News

US rules the world.
Nearly everything it does/happens there affects me one way or another.

Last edited:
Trouble is...these days most of the immigrants seem to want to change America/the West into the countries they've come from.
They cheer against their new homes with great gusto, .....in sport, culture [anything and everything], gangs, crime culture, etc.

Aren't you kind of far from America to be shooting your mouth off about this?

US tv is in several rooms of my home...

:lmao:

Did you type that with a straight face?

Have you ever even been to California? Even once? Have you ever been anywhere in the US?

Me thinks Blanco has to much "White Man's Burden".

And not the movie, that was actually pretty good I thought.

Make that 'bianco' with a "i".

bianco...in honour of a white English Bull Terrier of the same name I used to have and show.

Named from a wine bottle 'Cinzano bianco'.

"White man's burden"?
Not likely.
I didn't do any of it, so I feel no responsibility for it and will never take any blame for it.

Hey Blanco, doesn't Australia have its own immigration issues you could be spending your time worrying about?

See what I did there, Blanco? I asked a question because I'm not Australian. See how that works, Blanco?

Thing is, I read this some years ago in another US forum [or in the NYT forums], which was opened by a person when the old NYT forums closed down.

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

What is a "Hispanic Leader"? This is something I actually find inherently both racist and arrogant. After all, who appoints these people?

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are frequently called "Black Leaders", but were they elected to such an august position? No, they were shoved into it by their own arrogance and mistaken belief that all should be following them.

In truth, these "leaders" are nothing but fearmongers and agitators who are using their supporters as a way to push an agenda. And in reality it does not even really apply, because most who come to the US come here to escape something, not to export their beliefs and culture into this country.

As I said, my wife is an immigrant. But she has absolutely no interest in bringing Argentina into the US (other then she often talks about opening a "real Argentinian restaurant"). She and her family left there for very good reasons, and she has worked all of her adult life to learning English (she barely has an accent) and fitting in as best she can in her new home.

And as you get further from the immigrant generation, their children and grandchildren generally feel even more that way (other then a few radicals). I can't tell you the huge numbers of "Mexican-Americans" I have known over the years that have even less Spanish then I do. No different from most immigrant communities, they are proud to be Americans, and generally look down on the idiots that want to see this country become a new incarnation of the one their ancestors come from.

Heck, my son does not even think of himself as "Hispanic" at all. He sees himself as a "white boy from the San Fernando Valley", never mind he was born in North Carolina, did not live in "the Valley" until he was in his teens, and his mother is from South America and named Margarita.

You are taking this from a fringe group, that no more speaks for Hispanics then MOVE spoke for Blacks.

I see Jesse Jackson as "Black leader" [and a good one].
The NAACP is a "Black Leader" [I'm still deciding about them...nothing wrong with trying to advance one's race].
The NBPP is a "Black Leader"... its officials are interviewed on Fox News /US tv.

"Hispanic Leaders";

. Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General We are practicing "La Reconquista" in California."

. Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton

. Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor

. Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party

. Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

. Excelsior- The national newspaper of Mexico "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

. Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over. . We are here to stay."

. Brown Berets

I'd say they were/are a fair sample of Hispanic Leaders.

As I said, my wife is an immigrant. But she has absolutely no interest in bringing Argentina into the US (other then she often talks about opening a "real Argentinian restaurant"). She and her family left there for very good reasons, and she has worked all of her adult life to learning English (she barely has an accent) and fitting in as best she can in her new home.

Jose Pescador Osuna....not an American.....
Mario Obledo.....dead....not much of a leader....
Gloria Molina...she is the one trying to get rid of the Taco Street Vendors.....no Illegal leader there
Art Torres-not much of a leader here, called US Rep Loretta Sanchez a **** or something and you dont even hear about him anymore....
Jose Angel Gutierrez.....who?....
Excelsior- The national newspaper of Mexico-?....who gives a fuck what they say?...
Richard Alatorre-he has had legal problems....you dont hear about him to often....

lots of great Mexican leaders here......they get laughed at.....or they are not liked by the Illegal Community....

US tv is in several rooms of my home...

I always type everything with a straight face. :)
Fox News is on '24/7' [well when I can afford the electricity that is, Obama's 'climate change' buddies have almost made it unaffordable].

Look Bunco, it's great that you have a TV and all, but that hardly puts you in a position to be making categorical declarations about the mindset of every Latino immigrant and Latino-American and how they will react in some silly speculative scenario you cooked up in a drug-induced haze.

Hey Blanco, doesn't Australia have its own immigration issues you could be spending your time worrying about?

See what I did there, Blanco? I asked a question because I'm not Australian. See how that works, Blanco?

Just because you're American doesn't stop you from expressing opinions on Australian immigration issues in Australian forums...like everyone else does.

You're quite welcome to inform us if your opinion is that people smuggling is great, some people will likely agree with you, others not.

We've had US warship officers ringing the no 1 radio station talkback.
We have Americans sometimes phoning from America, mostly they email.
2GB | Sydney's premier news and talk radio station - news, talk, sport, entertainment our Sydney [and on relay around the nation] no 1 radio station, worldwide on the net.

Last edited:
Probably.

But the question is...are they like the 'moderates' from the other lot, who let the radicals fight the war of takeover then just go along with the flow and be part of the victory/new system?

In the NYT forums there were some Muslims, more than a few.
Poster 'bambi' asked them a question;

"If Muslim armies had invaded Canada and taken it, and were now advancing into America over the Canadian border to take America...and the President were handing out machine guns to all citizens...would you pull the trigger to kill Muslims in the invading Muslim armies to save America from takeover...yes or no?"

Their silence was deafening, they all ran a mile, ...disappeared, never to be heard from again.
Well one did return, and begrudgingly answered yes, but was not very convincing.

you live in Oz and you are going to tell me you know what the Mexicans here in California are thinking?.....geezus......

More like inform you of my opinion, in this message board.

I see your "Mexicans here in California" on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, Fox News Latino | Home, US talk shows etc
plus all the newspapers.

The "Mexicans here in California" tell the world what they're thinking, and doing.
La Gran Marcha, immigration reform, and what their other agendas are.

No Harvard degree needed for this one either.

The "Mexicans here in California" tell the world what they're thinking, and doing.
La Gran Marcha, immigration reform, and what their other agendas are.

all you are hearing is what the ILLEGALS think.....the people who cant speak English.....there is nothing like actually knowing these people personally....going to school and working with them.....Mexicans who were born here or the ones who were born in Mexico but who have assimilated into this society by and far can care less what the Jerks from "La Raza" think......

I always type everything with a straight face. :)
Fox News is on '24/7' [well when I can afford the electricity that is, Obama's 'climate change' buddies have almost made it unaffordable].

Look Bunco, it's great that you have a TV and all, but that hardly puts you in a position to be making categorical declarations about the mindset of every Latino immigrant and Latino-American and how they will react in some silly speculative scenario you cooked up in a drug-induced haze.

Not the mindset of every Latino immigrant and Latino-American [one day hopefully they'll just be called 'American']...but the scenario is not speculative.

List of U.S. communities with Hispanic majority populations in the 2010 census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The new normal: Asians, Hispanics will soon outnumber current white majority

Just because you're American doesn't stop you from expressing opinions on Australian immigration issues in Australian forums....

It stops me from 'informing' Australians about what is happening in your country because that would be stupid. Simple reason stops me from declaring what millions of people I've never met are thinking and how they 'would' respond in some silly speculative scenario of my own imagining.

Thing is, I read this some years ago in another US forum [or in the NYT forums], which was opened by a person when the old NYT forums closed down.

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

What is a "Hispanic Leader"? This is something I actually find inherently both racist and arrogant. After all, who appoints these people?

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are frequently called "Black Leaders", but were they elected to such an august position? No, they were shoved into it by their own arrogance and mistaken belief that all should be following them.

In truth, these "leaders" are nothing but fearmongers and agitators who are using their supporters as a way to push an agenda. And in reality it does not even really apply, because most who come to the US come here to escape something, not to export their beliefs and culture into this country.

And as you get further from the immigrant generation, their children and grandchildren generally feel even more that way (other then a few radicals). I can't tell you the huge numbers of "Mexican-Americans" I have known over the years that have even less Spanish then I do. No different from most immigrant communities, they are proud to be Americans, and generally look down on the idiots that want to see this country become a new incarnation of the one their ancestors come from.

Heck, my son does not even think of himself as "Hispanic" at all. He sees himself as a "white boy from the San Fernando Valley", never mind he was born in North Carolina, did not live in "the Valley" until he was in his teens, and his mother is from South America and named Margarita.

You are taking this from a fringe group, that no more speaks for Hispanics then MOVE spoke for Blacks.

wife is an immigrant. But she has absolutely no interest in bringing Argentina into the US

i worked for a few years with a guy from Argentina......we used to kid him about showing us his green card....to work for the PO you are supposed to be a citizen.....so we used to get on him about not being legal....Jorge had a good sense of humor....

and that sums it up in a nutshell right there.....

Just because you're American doesn't stop you from expressing opinions on Australian immigration issues in Australian forums....

It stops me from 'informing' Australians about what is happening in your country because that would be stupid. Simple reason stops me from declaring what millions of people I've never met are thinking and how they 'would' respond in some silly speculative scenario of my own imagining.

Then what's this?

Latino Organizations Launch A Nationwide Push for Immigration Reform | Fox News Latino

Latino Organizations Launch A Nationwide Push for Immigration Reform

A coalition of Latino organizations from around the country is launching a grassroots push for comprehensive immigration reform.

The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda, or NHLA, announced Wednesday that it was kicking off a campaign to push for a restructuring of the nation’s system for handling immigrants – both legal and undocumented – and that it would feature 60 town hall discussions.

Nah.

Personally, I prefer Deteriorata myself.

Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.

bianco...in honour of a white English Bull Terrier of the same name I used to have and show.

"White man's burden"?
Not likely.
I didn't do any of it, so I feel no responsibility for it and will never take any blame for it.

And yea, I saw that, but it seems more like "Blanco" from what you are saying.

And are you even aware of what "White Man's Burden" is? It is from Kipling, basically saying it is the responsibility of the "White Man" to bring culture and civilization to the wogs of the world (not his exact words, but the implication of them).

Sounds to me like you think those brown skinned fools should get back into their place.

I wonder if you are aware of (or even care) how arrogantly racist your posts come off as. As for myself, how about asking some of us how things really are, instead of just jumping in and throwing around a bunch of nonsense, eh?

Like your posts earlier about Compton. You really did stick your face to the dog turd with that one, and I notice you have completely ignored it. To you Compton is probably just a name you hear in rap songs, where as to me it was home for several years.

As for Australian immigration, I have no opinion because it is not my country. Therefore I have no right to tell Australia (or any other country) how to handle their own immigration policies.

Then what's this?

Latino Organizations Launch A Nationwide Push for Immigration Reform | Fox News Latino

Latino Organizations Launch A Nationwide Push for Immigration Reform

A coalition of Latino organizations from around the country is launching a grassroots push for comprehensive immigration reform.

The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda, or NHLA, announced Wednesday that it was kicking off a campaign to push for a restructuring of the nation’s system for handling immigrants – both legal and undocumented – and that it would feature 60 town hall discussions.

What about it? Many Americans, of all 'races,' want to see immigration reform. It has nothing to do with your asinine fantasies.

Don't you have some Indian tourists to harass or something? Turn off your TV and go have a 'walkabout' or whatever it is you people do there.

Nah.

Personally, I prefer Deteriorata myself.

Avoid quiet and passive persons, unless you are in need of sleep.

"White man's burden"?
Not likely.

And yea, I saw that, but it seems more like "Blanco" from what you are saying.

And are you even aware of what "White Man's Burden" is? It is from Kipling, basically saying it is the responsibility of the "White Man" to bring culture and civilization to the wogs of the world (not his exact words, but the implication of them).

Sounds to me like you think those brown skinned fools should get back into their place.

I wonder if you are aware of (or even care) how arrogantly racist your posts come off as. As for myself, how about asking some of us how things really are, instead of just jumping in and throwing around a bunch of nonsense, eh?

Like your posts earlier about Compton. You really did stick your face to the dog turd with that one, and I notice you have completely ignored it. To you Compton is probably just a name you hear in rap songs, where as to me it was home for several years.

I'd never heard of Compton until I read about how 'Latinos' [gangs in this case] are establishing no go zones for non-Latinos in Compton and keeping it majority Latino by force/violence against Black families.

It's not up to the "White man" to bring civilisation and culture to anyone.
Some places could do with some 'civilisation' though.

Immigrants shouldn't be allowed into White-majority countries to take them over and turn them into 'the third world'/ some other system-cultures.

I wrote nothing resembling that.
Which non-White-majority-'Christian' nation would you like to live in as an 'ordinary person'?

Forum List

Back