California appoints two illegal aliens as city commissioners.!!!

The burden of proof is on YOU to show illegals are not voting. Obozo is giving illegals certificates that say they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither. That makes it extremely likely they are also voting and if you say otherwise then it's up to you to prove it. THINK

The problem with Shoots is you do not have a proof of what you are saying. In short I can say you are just a racist bigoted liar. I did not make any claim so I do not need to prove anything. You did and keep going. THINK.

Not how it works. You're the one making the absurd claim that obozo lets illegals work here by the millions even though the law says they can't - . BUT he does not let them vote!!! You're the one with the extraordinary claim and the burden of proof is on you.

So should those here that are here illegally, be deported?

Everyone caught here illegally should be deported - no exceptions. But if we would just take away all the benefits we give them, most would leave on their own.

The burden of proof is on YOU to show illegals are not voting. Obozo is giving illegals certificates that say they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither. That makes it extremely likely they are also voting and if you say otherwise then it's up to you to prove it. THINK

The problem with Shoots is you do not have a proof of what you are saying. In short I can say you are just a racist bigoted liar. I did not make any claim so I do not need to prove anything. You did and keep going. THINK.

Not how it works. You're the one making the absurd claim that obozo lets illegals work here by the millions even though the law says they can't - . BUT he does not let them vote!!! You're the one with the extraordinary claim and the burden of proof is on you.

Shootspeeders, Look, Listen and Pay Attention.....I never said anything that Obama lets illegals work here by the millions. I made extraordinary claim???NEVER in my life will I make that kind of claim. YOU DID. This is clear that your dancing at the same time lying.
Go back to my post and show me proof and repost it. I'm waiting.

Illegals are voting by the millions and collecting welfare by the millions too.
who made this absurd claim?.....

Shootspeeders, Look, Listen and Pay Attention.....I never said anything that Obama lets illegals work here by the millions. I made extraordinary claim???NEVER in my life will I make that kind of claim. YOU DID. This is clear that your dancing at the same time lying.
Go back to my post and show me proof and repost it. I'm waiting.
like i said earlier....pack a lunch....it will be a long wait....this guy has trouble taking a ham sandwich out of its baggie...

So if illegal aliens work for free, then businesses can use them. Interesting, isn't that called slavery?

They volunteer for the job no one forced them. So it's not slavery. Pay is $75 a month.

According to the law, they need to be deported, not be allowed to volunteer or work. Fuck'em they need to follow the laws that legal immigrants have been held to for decades.
Tissue?

So you are for ignoring laws. Interesting.
Never said that you assume that falsely.

OF COURSE illegal immigrants can vote...and have done so...just not LEGALLY! :)

That's it exactly. Obozo has made sure NONE of our immigration laws are enforced. Illegals are voting by the millions and collecting welfare by the millions too.

Exactly???? I asked Easy65 to provide a link to support the BS he or she is talking about. So far none.

Shootspeeders, Do you have a proof or something to prove that illegals are voting by the millions? I'm waiting.

Shootspeeders,,,,,,This is from Post 120.
I asked you for a proof that illegals are voting by the millions. You have nothing.
Do you want to keep tap dancing.

They volunteer for the job no one forced them. So it's not slavery. Pay is $75 a month.

According to the law, they need to be deported, not be allowed to volunteer or work. Fuck'em they need to follow the laws that legal immigrants have been held to for decades.
Tissue?

So you are for ignoring laws. Interesting.
Never said that you assume that falsely.

Do they have children that were born here?

Forum List

Back