Cairo in Madison, Wisconson

And they have the audacity to demand MORE taxes. Their appetite for the public tit is insaciable. The taxpayers owe them a living and retirement...or else...

That's Democracy and Capitalism for you T. Everybody wants more & won't settle for less. Have you ever taken a cut in pay like the teachers have? If so, who paid your bills?

As a matter of fact I have done just that.... and I payed my bills still.

You know how I did it.... I didnt live beyond my means to begin with, so I was able to do it and survive.

Really sound theory that actually works. Imagine that :cuckoo:

So when you did live beyond your means, did you make below a living wage?

That's Democracy and Capitalism for you T. Everybody wants more & won't settle for less. Have you ever taken a cut in pay like the teachers have? If so, who paid your bills?

You know how I did it.... I didnt live beyond my means to begin with, so I was able to do it and survive.

Ive NEVER lived beyond my means... ever!
No credit cards and used cars have always worked for me... that is going to pay off real soon

0 debt.... real soon!

Try that on for size :cool:

Heh.

"Living wage" = "Something for nothing"

Good argument. :clap2:

Sorry. As one of the few people left in this country that is aware of the concept of personal responsibilty, when I experienced a decrease in income I.............

....MADE FUCKING PERSONAL SACRIFICES!!!!!!!!!! :fu:

No...They are speaking for the taxpayers who've been grossly overtaxed for this shit.
Private sector workers get to earn less then see their property taxes skyrocket while public workers get free medical insurance and gold plated pensions.

There is NO MORE MONEY....Done!

So now you are blaming private workers low wages for their stupidity in not joining a Union that negotiates wages & benefits? :cuckoo:

I thought you knew, individuals are weak, unorganized, and powerless against corporations, so no wonder they don't make a living wage and cry in their milk and whine the blues. Tell those cowardly private sector workers to ask for a raise.

I'm non union, work for a company that has NO union employees in its payroll (50k over 35 states) and got a 5% raise with $1500.00 bonus this year.

...whoops. :dunno:

There you have it, people in the private sector can ask for a raise, instead of blaming everybody else for their woes. I bet you are making a living wage as well. Do you see yourself as an exception, or can anybody do it if they just have the balls?

Sorry. As one of the few people left in this country that is aware of the concept of personal responsibilty, when I experienced a decrease in income I.............

I will 2nd that emoticon :fu:

:lol:

So now you are blaming private workers low wages for their stupidity in not joining a Union that negotiates wages & benefits? :cuckoo:

I thought you knew, individuals are weak, unorganized, and powerless against corporations, so no wonder they don't make a living wage and cry in their milk and whine the blues. Tell those cowardly private sector workers to ask for a raise.

I'm non union, work for a company that has NO union employees in its payroll (50k over 35 states) and got a 5% raise with $1500.00 bonus this year.

...whoops. :dunno:

There you have it, people in the private sector can ask for a raise, instead of blaming everybody else for their woes. I bet you are making a living wage as well. Do you see yourself as an exception, or can anybody do it if they just have the balls?

You don't have a clue what a living wage is Shitforbrains.....

The dem state leaders ran away, dummy.....

They denied the GOP the necessary quorum call which was required in order to pass the legislation. That tactic gave the citizens of Madison the opportunity to express their constitutionally protected right to publicly protest the proposed legislation and get news coverage of their peaceful protest.

It's people power, baby!!!

The people spoke in November, these moonbats have done nothing but disrupt the democratic process and dipshits like you applaud them....:lol:

Now dumb fuck, remember the tactic of 'NO'? You are not only getting it back in spades, you have a whole bunch of citizens up in arms enough that they are filling the state capital there three days in a row so far.

So you Repukes don't like all those teachers, fireman, policemen, and other state workers? I suggest that they and workers who sympathize with them just stay off the job for a couple of weeks. See how the Governor likes that effect on the state.

Really? Where are you flipping burgers now?

Me, when I experiance a decrease in wages, I went out and sold my skills to someone that put the right value on them, and increased the wages.

Wisconsin voters, not just Wisconsin government employees voted last Nov. for a conservative governor and overwhelmingly conservative legislature. That the DNC believes they can and should overturn by riots and Old Rocks goes along with him, shows just which side is acting fascist now.

It's not only WI that is taking the workers and telling them the truth, but TN, IN, NJ, and OH.

So yes Old Rocks, it IS just beginning.

Walker's budget plan would strip the collective bargaining rights of public employees and force them to pay more for benefits, in an effort to cut Wisconsin's budget deficit of $137 million. He threatened to call the national guard to fill the duties of state workers if they were to protest or walk out.

Fascist.

What's the first thing Hitler went after?

Unions.

Walker's budget plan would strip the collective bargaining rights of public employees and force them to pay more for benefits, in an effort to cut Wisconsin's budget deficit of $137 million. He threatened to call the national guard to fill the duties of state workers if they were to protest or walk out.

Fascist.

What's the first thing Hitler went after?

Unions.

The fascism is from the left, the first thing Hitler did was corrupt the election process. Then dismantled altogether. Then he started purging.

The rollback of salaries, pensions, health care are inevitable because they are unsustainable. There will either be cutbacks or thousands are going to be out of jobs.

What we are seeing in Wisconson is just the beginning.

What we are seeing is the end of a free ride for public sector workers.

What is nothing less than fascinating to me is to see board members rant and rail continuously about "the wealthy" and their greed yet completely disregard the fact that millions of teachers all over America retire in their early 60's making 60K to 75K for the rest of their lives with full medical ( my Dad is one of them). But the k00k left have no problem with that.........at all.
America has finally woken up to this scam were the taxpayers get fcukked by greedy unions.

Last edited:
I think those kids were essentially on a real life field trip that gave them a lesson about democracy (with both a small d and large D) and the democratic process which will resonate with them far more than any textbook ever could.

Yeah, those democrat state senators gave them a real lesson on democracy didn't they? ......:eusa_whistle:

They sure did. Now those kids know the definition and the importance of having a quorum when trying to pass legislation.
You honestly think they give a shit?

What it taught the kids is another way to be completely childish, that doesn't involve holding their breath.

They denied the GOP the necessary quorum call which was required in order to pass the legislation. That tactic gave the citizens of Madison the opportunity to express their constitutionally protected right to publicly protest the proposed legislation and get news coverage of their peaceful protest.

It's people power, baby!!!

The people spoke in November, these moonbats have done nothing but disrupt the democratic process and dipshits like you applaud them....:lol:

Now dumb fuck, remember the tactic of 'NO'? You are not only getting it back in spades, you have a whole bunch of citizens up in arms enough that they are filling the state capital there three days in a row so far.

So you Repukes don't like all those teachers, fireman, policemen, and other state workers? I suggest that they and workers who sympathize with them just stay off the job for a couple of weeks. See how the Governor likes that effect on the state.

I concur. I hear frequently that anyone....ANYONE...can do the jobs that teachers do and even better. Now is their time to try that out. I say let the Gov. go for it. Replace the teachers. Replace the nurses. Replace the firemen. Replace the policemen...offer less pay and fewer benefits. Maybe some of the loudest talking members on this forum can take him up the job offers.

Actually, teachers are easy to replace in this economy. NYC is laying off 4600 of them. They could easily replace the teachers in Wisconsin.

Forum List

Back