Cairo in Madison, Wisconson

Herp Derp
1254872203980_f.jpg

:doubt:

Last edited:
Why yes, they did. One must do whatever one can to protect the rights of the American Citizens and workers.

Only in liberal loony land is being a chicken shit some sort of position of honor...

You mean like when General George Washington and his troops avoided military confrontation with the British red coats because they were out manned and out gunned and wanted to carefully pick their battles?

No, but that has got to be one of the lamest comparisons made here....

Kudos...

What we are seeing in Wisconson is just the beginning.

The Right has fucked up big time AGAIN. What a collection of imbeciles.
No...They are speaking for the taxpayers who've been grossly overtaxed for this shit.
Private sector workers get to earn less then see their property taxes skyrocket while public workers get free medical insurance and gold plated pensions.

There is NO MORE MONEY....Done!

So now you are blaming private workers low wages for their stupidity in not joining a Union that negotiates wages & benefits? :cuckoo:

I thought you knew, individuals are weak, unorganized, and powerless against corporations, so no wonder they don't make a living wage and cry in their milk and whine the blues. Tell those cowardly private sector workers to ask for a raise.

Only in liberal loony land is being a chicken shit some sort of position of honor...

You mean like when General George Washington and his troops avoided military confrontation with the British red coats because they were out manned and out gunned and wanted to carefully pick their battles?

No, but that has got to be one of the lamest comparisons made here....

Kudos...

I almost pos rep'd em for that.... :lol:

NOT

I say if the teachers dont show up for work... FIRE THEM ALL.

As for those cowards that jumped on the lil short yellow bus should be arrested for dereliction of duty.

Then again... they could just follow their dear leader and vote "present":eusa_whistle:

ALL that called in sick and then showed up to protest should be summarily FIRED for FRAUD.

Hey dude, you can be sick at a protest, but not sick on the job. Know what I mean?:eusa_angel:

No...They are speaking for the taxpayers who've been grossly overtaxed for this shit.
Private sector workers get to earn less then see their property taxes skyrocket while public workers get free medical insurance and gold plated pensions.

So now you are blaming private workers low wages for their stupidity in not joining a Union that negotiates wages & benefits? :cuckoo:

I thought you knew, individuals are weak, unorganized, and powerless against corporations, so no wonder they don't make a living wage and cry in their milk and whine the blues. Tell those cowardly private sector workers to ask for a raise.

Companies can't afford to give them a raise because of Obama's policies, time for gubment workers to "pay their fair share" as well......

As for those cowards that jumped on the lil short yellow bus should be arrested for dereliction of duty.

Then again... they could just follow their dear leader and vote "present":eusa_whistle:

ALL that called in sick and then showed up to protest should be summarily FIRED for FRAUD.

Hey dude, you can be sick at a protest, but not sick on the job. Know what I mean?:eusa_angel:

Yep the bullshit is getting deep in here. I think we made our point here.

Dems and libs are idiots :clap2:

And they have the audacity to demand MORE taxes. Their appetite for the public tit is insaciable. The taxpayers owe them a living and retirement...or else...

That's Democracy and Capitalism for you T. Everybody wants more & won't settle for less. Have you ever taken a cut in pay like the teachers have? If so, who paid your bills?

I'm non union, work for a company that has NO union employees in its payroll (50k over 35 states) and got a 5% raise with $1500.00 bonus this year.

...whoops. :dunno:

The dem state leaders ran away, dummy.....

They denied the GOP the necessary quorum call which was required in order to pass the legislation. That tactic gave the citizens of Madison the opportunity to express their constitutionally protected right to publicly protest the proposed legislation and get news coverage of their peaceful protest.

It's people power, baby!!!

Such a clever way to stop a vote...the Right is left with nothing but to squawk "coward".

Not really a surprise that some leftist hacks would call avoiding the issue "clever"...

Awesome display of leadership...:lol:

And they have the audacity to demand MORE taxes. Their appetite for the public tit is insaciable. The taxpayers owe them a living and retirement...or else...

That's Democracy and Capitalism for you T. Everybody wants more & won't settle for less. Have you ever taken a cut in pay like the teachers have? If so, who paid your bills?

As a matter of fact I have done just that.... and I payed my bills still.

You know how I did it.... I didnt live beyond my means to begin with, so I was able to do it and survive.

Really sound theory that actually works. Imagine that :cuckoo:

Public and private unions are as different as night and day. The government has a legal monopoly on the use of force. Public unions take advantage of that monopoly to "negotiate" wages and benefits that are bankrupting States across the union.

The taxpayers only defense is to elect pols who are not in the public union pocket... which they did. Time to reap the whirlwind.

And what I mean by "reap" is... "labor reforms that would force increased contributions by state workers to benefits and pension plans, and limit collective bargaining rights for some." lol :redface:

Fark it, let's farking march!

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

On edit: Forgot link...
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...r-battle-backing-gop-governor?page=2#comments

Companies can't afford to give them a raise because of Obama's policies, time for gubment workers to "pay their fair share" as well......

Hmm, Bush's policies had the same affect. Oh well, at least you are not blaming the unions.

Fair share? I think they already have. You might look and see how many pay increases they gave up, and then decide if it is fair or not. How many pay increases have you given up?

so, they showed up sick while the KIDS were there?
yeah smart move that was
they they should be arrested for child endangerment

Hmm, Bush's policies had the same affect. Oh well, at least you are not blaming the unions.

Fair share? I think they already have. You might look and see how many pay increases they gave up, and then decide if it is fair or not. How many pay increases have you given up?

None, i've run my region well enough to not put us 3.6 billion dollars in debt......

New Topics

Forum List

Back