CAIR, MSNBC's Poster Boy for Islamophobia Turned Out to Be ISIS Member

Reports: Oklahoman Arrested Near Turkey-Syria Border For Trying - News9.com

I think we should withhold judgement until a more creditable source picks up the story.

Everyone is sourcing PJ media, and I am not too sure about PJ media.

Again, let's forget about the current charges. Go back to 2013 and understand that the left rejected the intel that said the guy had terrorist connections. Now we are supposed to rely on the same for vetting refugees. If some refugees are denied due to terrorist ties, will Obama and the left defend them and demand they come anyway?

Why didn't the left believe them two years ago when Homeland Security put the guy on the no-fly list?

If some refugees were rejected after being vetted, will Obama accuse people of Islamophobia? It seems to me that while the vetting process isn't good, it still tags people who have either been arrested or were known to have terrorist connections. Now we know that even if something is found, it may not keep out potential threats.

Where is a link to this intel, stating he had terrorist connections in 2013?

Go to CAIR's website and see if they mention it. They were the ones saying Homeland Security got it wrong. I doubt if intel is available to the public, but they did place the guy on a no-fly list.

Should we trust Homeland Security and other agencies or not? If not, then stop the efforts to bring refugees here because if we can't trust those doing the vetting, we shouldn't bring anyone in.

Reports: Oklahoman Arrested Near Turkey-Syria Border For Trying - News9.com

I think we should withhold judgement until a more creditable source picks up the story.

Everyone is sourcing PJ media, and I am not too sure about PJ media.

Again, let's forget about the current charges. Go back to 2013 and understand that the left rejected the intel that said the guy had terrorist connections. Now we are supposed to rely on the same for vetting refugees. If some refugees are denied due to terrorist ties, will Obama and the left defend them and demand they come anyway?

Why didn't the left believe them two years ago when Homeland Security put the guy on the no-fly list?

If some refugees were rejected after being vetted, will Obama accuse people of Islamophobia? It seems to me that while the vetting process isn't good, it still tags people who have either been arrested or were known to have terrorist connections. Now we know that even if something is found, it may not keep out potential threats.

Remember, besides being a muslim, Homeland security did not provide any justification for Long being on the 'no fly' list. That is enough justification for CAIR to argue his case.

Note: I said HS did not provide information. They may have had evidence of terrorist connections but could not make it public.
(A possibility)

Right now, it is best to see if the story can be sourced. One sure way is to get in touch with HS to see if Turkey actually arrested Long. suspect Fox/CNN/ABC/NBC/CBS may do that; i.e. Fox may verify and report on it in the coming days.

I will wait until then.

Bottom line is that some do not trust Homeland Security, the FBI or the CIA when they vet someone and declare them safe or unsafe. And just who will we depend on to vet the refugees and other immigrants?

Obama said they are good at vetting and we can trust that they will do their jobs and keep us safe. At the same time, many liberals are willing to ignore the conclusions that they come up with. It's a no-win situation and will be a huge mess when they reject any refugee as a result of their vetting process because they'll have CAIR and liberals fighting them every step of the way.

Obama has trusted groups, like the Muslim brotherhood, despite them being tagged in the past for being connected to terrorists. Same with CAIR. I guess it's no longer considered a threat when individuals or organizations have associations with terrorists, so betting no refugees will be denied by Obama regardless of what the weak vetting process turns up.

So far, only one right wing extremist site is reporting this, and that's pajama media. Other right wing extremist sites are quoting pajama media, including Alex Jones.

This would be seriously embarrassing news for CAIR and MSNBC if someone like Fox can verify it.

So far, only one right wing extremist site is reporting this, and that's pajama media. Other right wing extremist sites are quoting pajama media, including Alex Jones.

This would be seriously embarrassing news for CAIR and MSNBC if someone like Fox can verify it.
But it wouldn't be surprising, since members of CAIR have been arrest on terrorism-related charges...

As a matter of fact, the UAE has actually designated CAIR as a terrorist organization!!!

US group CAIR named terrorist organization by United Arab Emirates

Is CAIR a Terror Group? | National Review Online

Seems Obama would rather take orders from the terrorists than listen to the American people...

But it wouldn't be surprising, since members of CAIR have been arrest on terrorism-related charges...

As a matter of fact, the UAE has actually designated CAIR as a terrorist organization!!!

US group CAIR named terrorist organization by United Arab Emirates

Is CAIR a Terror Group? | National Review Online

Seems Obama would rather take orders from the terrorists than listen to the American people...

The libs are getting hung up on whether the guy is facing charges now or not, but that's not what struck me as worrisome. What stood out to me was the fact that many liberals were accusing Homeland Security of Islamophobia just two years ago. The left wasn't prepared to accept their conclusion that a guy should be on the no-fly list because of info they uncovered. Instead of trusting them, the left launched the usual accusations.

I fear that we'll have the same resistance to those who tag refugees because of terrorist ties. It's like some will not reject Muslims no matter what and are quick to label others as liars if they dare say anything bad about any of them. Obama is looking to bring more and more refugees and very few, if any, will be Christians, and if the poster boy is any indication, they will fight to get as many Muslims here as possible and will accept no reason for refusing any of them.

WTF happened to NBC? It allowed Communist/Progressive nutters to destroy its News Division. It has no credibility at this point. It's a shame.

Now all we need is an email from Hillary Clinton to Saadiq Long, and Donald Trump is a shoo-in.

Forum List

Back