CAIR Launches Website Exposing America's 'Islamophobia Network'

Again...trying to figure out where on that CAIR site someone is calling for murder. It sounds like you are trying to justify keeping anti-Muslim hate groups cloaked in the respectability.

CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator with the Muslim Brotherhood in the Holy Lands case.

What does that say?

Uh...it says "unindicted" dude.

Which sounds like no evidence to support the claim and get an indictment.

Now can you show me where they are calling for the murder of the hate groups listed on their site?

If you loved America you would be more discerning about what you will allow to take place inside of her.

Do you WANT America to be conquered by the soldiers of Allah?

Coyote might not even be an American, and your answer would be yes. .

Considering all the anti-Hindu, Anti Jewish and anti-Christian attitudes this one offers coupled with knee-jerk defense of anything Islamic, the subversive agenda seems pretty clear.

The SPLC's methods are virtually identical to the KKK? :cuckoo:

They are scandalous.

Why are you guys always the last to know the shit everyone else has known forever?

Maybe you are also behind the curve when it comes to recognizing the threat of Islam to America.

The Snake.

If you loved America you would be more discerning about what you will allow to take place inside of her.

So exposing hate groups are scandalous? You think David Duke and the KKK are just another pop band or something?

Considering all the anti-Hindu, Anti Jewish and anti-Christian attitudes this one offers coupled with knee-jerk defense of anything Islamic, the subversive agenda seems pretty clear.

Oh cool. Well,, given that I have so many anti-attitudes, why don't you post a link to them? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now let's talk about your desire to protect hate groups. I think they should be exposed to the sunlight and groups like the SPLC do a great job of it. Their critics tend to be...well...hate group supporters. Imagine that! :)

Last edited:

Oh cool. Well,, given that I have so many anti-attitudes, why don't you post a link to them? (I know, don't hold my breath - we've been through this before and and you're like a fart in the wind - smelly,disapates rapidly and produces little content).

Now let's talk about your desire to protect hate groups. I think they should be exposed to the sunlight and groups like the SPLC do a great job of it. Their critics tend to be...well...hate group supporters. Imagine that! :)

So, tell me, Coyote -- Is lying to the infidel an actual requirement for you and your subversive ilk, or are you allowed to tell the truth to us on occasion?

Oh cool. Well,, given that I have so many anti-attitudes, why don't you post a link to them? (I know, don't hold my breath - we've been through this before and and you're like a fart in the wind - smelly,disapates rapidly and produces little content).

So, tell me, Coyote -- Is lying to the infidel an actual requirement for you and your subversive ilk, or are you allowed to tell the truth to us on occasion?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I presume that once again, you can't supply evidence to support your claims (or will you call it "jumping through hoops").

Where has the CAIR site list of bigots called for murder in any manner?

Why do you seem to feel some Hate Sites and Hate Mongers are worthy of protection from scrutiny while others should be condemned?

Last edited:
The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today launched Islamophobia.org, the latest element in the Muslim civil rights organization's work to monitor and challenge the growing anti-Muslim bigotry in American society.

CAIR's Islamophobia.org site presents detailed profiles of a number of individuals and institutions involved in the American Islamophobia network.

You may follow the link to get rid of your Islamophobia
Islamophobia is closed-minded prejudice against or hatred of Islam and Muslims. - Islamophobia

Good for CAIR. Southern Policy Law Center has a list of anti-Muslim hate groups. Quite a bit of overlap. It's about time folks started challenging these charlatans in the open. Jews and Blacks are well ahead of the curve in exposing anti-semites and racists masquerading as "legitimately concerned" citizens and patriots.

http://www.splcenter.org/node/3502/activegroups

Why are you linking to a hate group?

Prove it's a hate group.

The Virginia man who pleaded guilty to an act of armed terrorism and assault with intent to kill in last year's shooting attack at the conservative Family Research Council said he got the idea from the liberal-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center's "hate map."​

Prove it's a hate group.

The Virginia man who pleaded guilty to an act of armed terrorism and assault with intent to kill in last year's shooting attack at the conservative Family Research Council said he got the idea from the liberal-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center's "hate map."​

Umh...did you READ your source? It's not saying SPLC is a "hate group" - quite the opposite. It's saying that this nut used their list of hate groups to find a victim.

Prove it's a hate group.

Umh...did you READ your source? It's not saying SPLC is a "hate group" - quite the opposite. It's saying that this nut used their list of hate groups to find a victim.

I'm saying the SPLC is a hate group, you know, just like SPLC decides that it wants to label the Family Research Council as a hate group, or the Center for Immigration Reform as a hate group, or pick-up artists who like to have sex with women as sufficient to get on the SPLC's list of haters:

Take note, America: Having consensual sex (Roosh is not a rapist, but a seducer*) with someone you don't actually like and then never calling her/him again will land you in a reputation-ruining** SPLC report.
In my experience, only idiots refer to the SPLC as some form of neutral organization:

Still, there may soon come a day when the SPLC’s donation-generating machine, powered by Dees’s mastery of the use of “hate” to coax dollars from the highly educated and the highly gullible, finally breaks down. That is why, according to Cohen, the SPLC has no intention of soon spending down much of that $256 million in stockpiled assets that has earned the center an “F” rating from CharityWatch. “We’ve tried to raise a substantial endowment, because our fundraising is on a downward trend,” Cohen told me. “Those 1960s liberals—they’re getting older, and the post office is dying. We’re likely to be out of the fundraising business within 10 years.” What the SPLC wants to do is to ensure that “hate” is forever.​

Hate groups and sites should be challenged exposed, regardless of their target population.

Islam is a hate group of 1.2 billion members. Yet you seek to cover for it.

SPLC posts many of those same individuals on their site, along with what they've said and done to promote hatred. They do the same with racists and anti-semites such as David Duke, Michael Savage, Kevin MacDonald etc. etc. I don't think anyone regards those as "hit lists". The ADL, for example, maintains a watch on anti-semitism incidents and individuals promoting anti-semitism and related conspiracy theory crap. CAIR is doing nothing different than what these other groups do - lifting stones and exposing what lies underneath.

The SPLC is a hate group - no denying it. The SPLC may have a different target than the KKK, specifically Christians, Libertarians, Republicans, and anyone opposing the Obama agenda; but the methods used by the SPLC are virtually identical. The old KKK burned a cross on your lawn, the new KKK runs a hate campaign in the NY Times and lynches you on MSNBC.

So it makes perfect sense for those who brutally cut the heads off of people on YouTube to join forces with this anti-Christian hate group.

No, Islam is a religion of 1.2 billion people. The vast majority don't hold to violent ideals. However, those that do, STILL number over 250 MILLION. That should give one pause. And I think CAIR itself is digging itself a hole. I would like to see their Islamophobe lists countered by lists of known Islamic terrorist organizations that one should not interact with.

They are too one sided for me.

No, Islam is a religion of 1.2 billion people. The vast majority don't hold to violent ideals. However, those that do, STILL number over 250 MILLION. That should give one pause. And I think CAIR itself is digging itself a hole. I would like to see their Islamophobe lists countered by lists of known Islamic terrorist organizations that one should not interact with.

I disagree.

I don't see a Martin Luther among the Muslims calling for reform and renouncing the violence of the Koran and Hadiths. We have 1.2 billion who follow a creed that demands conversion by the sword and violent subjugation of all people. 250 million actively engage in enforcing these ideas. Those who stand in silent acquiescence are not blameless.

Hate groups and sites should be challenged exposed, regardless of their target population.

SPLC posts many of those same individuals on their site, along with what they've said and done to promote hatred. They do the same with racists and anti-semites such as David Duke, Michael Savage, Kevin MacDonald etc. etc. I don't think anyone regards those as "hit lists". The ADL, for example, maintains a watch on anti-semitism incidents and individuals promoting anti-semitism and related conspiracy theory crap. CAIR is doing nothing different than what these other groups do - lifting stones and exposing what lies underneath.

The SPLC is a hate group - no denying it. The SPLC may have a different target than the KKK, specifically Christians, Libertarians, Republicans, and anyone opposing the Obama agenda; but the methods used by the SPLC are virtually identical. The old KKK burned a cross on your lawn, the new KKK runs a hate campaign in the NY Times and lynches you on MSNBC.

So it makes perfect sense for those who brutally cut the heads off of people on YouTube to join forces with this anti-Christian hate group.

They are no different than the ADL, for example, who provide lists of and information on anti-semitic groups or NAACP who provide information on racist groups. Neither provides info on their extremists.

It wouldn't hurt to provide lists of dangerous groups - however, if their aim is to publically expose bigotry and I really think it's about time. That's been done for a long time now for racists and anti-semites. There is a lot of disinformation and conspiracy theory crap that should be countered.

They are no different than the ADL, for example, who provide lists of and information on anti-semitic groups or NAACP who provide information on racist groups. Neither provides info on their extremists.

It wouldn't hurt to provide lists of dangerous groups - however, if their aim is to publically expose bigotry and I really think it's about time. That's been done for a long time now for racists and anti-semites. There is a lot of disinformation and conspiracy theory crap that should be countered.

I agree, and that is a failing with ANY group like this. If you want to be taken seriously by people like me you need to expose those who are extremists on YOUR side and, denounce them.

They are no different than the ADL, for example, .

Bullshit . For starters, the ADL protects an ethnic minority from persecution. C.A.I.R. is all about enforcing the dictates of a totalitarian political ideology.

Secondly, the ADL does not provide hit lists of people who have a death threat over their heads from their fellow Jews.
I shouldn't even have to mention that fact that the adl does not funnel money to known genocidal terrorist organizations.

Are you in the Muslim Brotherhood?

I disagree.

I don't see a Martin Luther among the Muslims calling for reform and renouncing the violence of the Koran and Hadiths. We have 1.2 billion who follow a creed that demands conversion by the sword and violent subjugation of all people. 250 million actively engage in enforcing these ideas. Those who stand in silent acquiescence are not blameless.

I agree they are not blameless, but they are the equivalent of the Germans who remained passive while the Nazis took over. They can see it happening, they just can't believe it's their next door neighbor. That needs to change.

I agree they are not blameless, but they are the equivalent of the Germans who remained passive while the Nazis took over. They can see it happening, they just can't believe it's their next door neighbor. That needs to change.

It's a little trickier than that, because even as 250 million Muslims hold violent views, a much greater number agrees with the totalitarian agenda, if falling short of advocating violence to get there, so it is really less a mater of simply remaining passive and being unaware, and more a matter of sharing the same sets of assumptions as to how the world should be.

Forum List

Back