Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
'Hamas billionaires: Lifestyles of the rich and terrorists.'

Eric Shawn, Fox News, November 8, 2023.

Excerpt:

Hamas bosses Khaled Mashaal and Ismail Haniyeh are worth an estimated $4 billion each, and political bureau leader Mousa Abu Marzouk is worth $3 billion….

Photos show Hamas leader Mashaal playing table tennis, as well as squeezing in a workout on a treadmill in what appears to be a hotel gym.

Reports have long claimed that one of the Hamas leaders’ bases of operations has been the Four Seasons Hotel in Doha, Qatar. In 2015, Mashaal held a press conference in the hotel’s ballroom, where he attacked Israel. And it was said he spent a lot of his time at the property. Four Seasons touts its property as being “reimagined with modern grandeur and sparkling with sunlight and sea views. From the elegant lobby to energetic restaurants and lounges, our beachfront urban retreat has been transformed into a vibrant hotspot.”

Comment:

When is al-JihadZeera's Qatar going to stop supporting these leaders who always abused/used their people.
Poverty, and the 'Dead baby stratey.'

poster has been documenting Gaza for years

The two Gazas.. documented by X poster.

Oh, and the Islamist lobby CAIR is Jihado fascist Hamas - linked.
Here is more about CAIR:

Hillel Blasts Harvard Awardee Over His Former Organization’s Support for Terrorism, Holocaust Denial
Nihad Awad’s previous employer had strong ties to Hamas and published anti-Semitic screeds; Awad denies ties with incendiary document.
By Armin Rosen, November 14, 2017 Tablet Mag.

Attachments

• Hamas-leaders-net-worth.png
    Hamas-leaders-net-worth.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You thought these folks were like the Amish or something? ...

I'm looking at all the damage being done in Gaza City wondering where all this money is coming from ... cars and paved streets is Middle Class in most of the world ... Palestinians are just given this money, no wonder all they do is breed ...

I'm looking at all the damage being done in Gaza City wondering where all this money is coming from ... cars and paved streets is Middle Class in most of the world ... Palestinians are just given this money, no wonder all they do is breed ...
Castles on Gaza beach too.

This X poster has been documenting Gaza for years

The two Gazas..

Some of recent posts:

Last edited:
'Hamas billionaires: Lifestyles of the rich and terrorists.'
Smart guys .
They picked up on the standard US practise of using proxies to do all their evil for them .

The US has so much to answer for .

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

In 1922 the census was..

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

Forum List

Back