CAIR Launches Website Exposing America's 'Islamophobia Network'

Wouldn't it be easier to just ask him (or her if that is the case) than to jump at illogical conclusions like this?

Coyote has been asked several times, and dodges the question with extreme militancy.

....which makes such a conclusion far more logical than it does illogical. The singleness of purpose that has led this poster to commit literally thousands of postings across different boards to furthering this one specific agenda certainly makes it more likely that agenda being pushed with such zealousness is the one in with the poster believes rather than one in which he or she doesn't. .

The SPLC's methods are virtually identical to the KKK? :cuckoo:

They are scandalous.

Why are you guys always the last to know the shit everyone else has known forever?

Maybe you are also behind the curve when it comes to recognizing the threat of Islam to America.

The Snake.

If you loved America you would be more discerning about what you will allow to take place inside of her.

Do you WANT America to be conquered by the soldiers of Allah?

So exposing hate groups are scandalous? You think David Duke and the KKK are just another pop band or something?

They are scandalous in their excesses.

...Really? And how many American Muslims are thus?...
Who knows? Who cares?

...Of course you conveniently ignore the parallel blood thirstly conquest of Christianity and it's subjegation of women...
Oh, I don't ignore the parallels.

Hell, I'm perfectly willing to concede that - all told - Christendom has probably killed more people than Islam has, over the centuries.

But it's also far more ancient than Islam, it experienced a number of Reformations that Islam will never experience, and then it empowered itself to place Secularism over Theocratic Dogma - reaching the common-sense conclusion that a Separation of Church and State was needed - long, long ago.

Islam, on the other hand, was intentionally constructed to lock-out changes, preventing a desperately-needed Reformation, and it continues 7th Century mindset business-as-usual; barbaric, bloodthirsty, and far more susceptible to dogmatic exploitation by any street-corner mullah looking to issue a Fatwa or declare Jihad, in keeping with the precepts laid down by its blood-soaked pedophile Founder.

I disagree. Islam DID experience a "reformation", it just chose the wrong direction when it chose Salifism over a more liber. What you are claiming is that not only is Islam evil, it can never change. That's not shown to be true historically or in the variations in the ways it is practiced around the world.

Oh really? So it's ok to call me names like "apologist" but not ok to call bigots bigots? Should we not call anti-semites anti-semites? Or racists racists? After all - they're just standing up to phony-baloney charges right?

Yes, we merely need to have the courage to stand-up to phony-baloney charges of bigotry.

Especially from a so-called 'religion' which is the most intolerant and bigoted of the lot.

Namely, Islam.

Pot, meet kettle.[/QUOTE]

So you are effectively claiming that the KKK is not racist, it just needs to stand up to the "phoney-baloney" charges of bigotry :cuckoo:

Islam, on the other hand, was intentionally constructed to lock-out changes, preventing a desperately-needed Reformation, and it continues 7th Century mindset business-as-usual; barbaric, bloodthirsty, and far more susceptible to dogmatic exploitation by any street-corner mullah looking to issue a Fatwa or declare Jihad, in keeping with the precepts laid down by its blood-soaked pedophile Founder.

People dislike Muslims because Muslims dislike everybody who doesn't think like them and who doesn't worship God in the same way - their sacred texts are absolutely saturated with permissions to wage war and to commit great violence upon nonbelievers, and, because it views itself as the ultimate and final Word of God, changes have been locked out, and it will never experience a profound Reformation nor find and sustain a permanent Separation of Mosque and State.

Great post.

There are really only two possibilities to explain Coyote's non-stop sophistry. Either she has never read so much as a single word of the Q'ran and is defending that which she does not know out of ignorance, or she is defending her turf.

Those are the only two things you can think of?

Maybe I have read the Quran in entirety - not cherry picked and out of context.

That's a third option.

Anybody capable of thinking outside the box should be able to realize that a "religion" that sprung from a warlord who murdered people and engaged in campaigns to subjugate all in his path served a definite purpose. That purpose was to invest in himself a power beyond mortal and thus create a sort of social cement guaranteeing the loyalty of those who followed him. He did a damn good job of it, too, as here we are 1400 years later and his followers are still warring on the rest of humanity.

Perhaps you should read a biography of Mohammed and the history of that era. It would fill in much needed gaps in your knowledge. As to investing himself in a power beyond mortal...well...isn't that always the case with prophets?

I always get a kick out of the typically stupid tu Quoque arguments that Coyote and other dishonest Muslims or their apologists inevitably bring up regarding Christianity. If one were to only engage in the slightest degree of intellectual honesty and study the message of the two prophets, they would realize that when Christians transgress upon others, they do so by not following Jesus' words, and when Islamists do so, it is because they ARE following Mohammad. Jesus said to turn the other check and said that politics was not of his world. Mohammad gave instructions to decapitate and was very much in the world of politics, setting up legal systems and forcing them on all in his bloody path.

And there you go. The typical apologist's excuse. In other words - violent Christians aren't following their true religion but violent Muslims are. Well, they are, I suppose - if you don't know much about the religion itself.

. As to investing himself in a power beyond mortal...well...isn't that always the case with prophets?

That is as close as you have come to being honest about your beliefs.

Do you consider this warlord as having powers beyond mortal?

I have no idea what you are talking about or what you think my "totalitarian views are". I'm an American. I don't know what you are since you have not said. If you think I have "totalitarian views" - please feel free to link to some examples of those views.

I believe in a democratic form of government where minorities are constitutionally protected as are our civil rights including religion, free speech, freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to not be discrimminated against for reasons of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. I believe marriage is a right that is not determined by popular opinion. I may not like your religion, I may make fun of it but I'll fight to the death for your right to practice in my country within our system of laws.

I don't know what you believe in and I don't care. You know nothing about me but you do make a lot of laughable assumptions you are unable to support.

We have rights in my country. And they are protected. You may not like that. But that is our way of life and it is what my country was founded upon.

You can indulge in all the insincere self-aggrandizing posturing you want, Coyote, but the truth of the matter is that by supporting the agenda of CAIR, you provide the proof that none of these words are true.

CAIR's purpose is to destroy our constitution and turn America into a totalitarian Islamic state. I realize you people try to use the very values we hold dear to try to undermine us, but there are people here who are intelligent enough to see through your game. You use free speech to try to destroy it. You exploit the constitution in order to replace it. You cry "discrimination" awaiting your opportunity to impose it. It's all one gigantic shell game.

Again - who are "you people"?

Please find me a reputable source that indicates this is CAIR's purpose.

I am still waiting for some sort of link to what you claim are my "totalitarian views".

You make a lot of claims about me rather than discussing the topic - which is not me I might add. Yet you never seem to support them other than by providing yet more conjecture about me, my supposed views, my religious views and my totalitarian desires.

Wouldn't it be easier to just ask him (or her if that is the case) than to jump at illogical conclusions like this?

Coyote has been asked several times, and dodges the question with extreme militancy.

....which makes such a conclusion far more logical than it does illogical. .. .

No, it does not. Ask directly, without accusation or insinuation.

. As to investing himself in a power beyond mortal...well...isn't that always the case with prophets?

That is as close as you have come to being honest about your beliefs.

Do you consider this warlord as having powers beyond mortal?

I am always honest about my religious beliefs. I just don't provide them on demand to someone who's primary purpose is malignant. My religion or views have no bearing on the topic.

I consider NO so-called prophets to have powers beyond the mortal. I think they were great men of their time, did great things but were mortal - whether we called them Moses, Appolonius, Jesus or Mohammed.

CAIR's mission is to establish a jackbooted Islamist Caliphate here in the United States. You are their biggest cheerleader here, therefore "you people" would indicate you, CAIR and all who share this same nasty agenda.

Prove it's a hate group.

The Virginia man who pleaded guilty to an act of armed terrorism and assault with intent to kill in last year's shooting attack at the conservative Family Research Council said he got the idea from the liberal-leaning Southern Poverty Law Center's "hate map."​

Umh...did you READ your source? It's not saying SPLC is a "hate group" - quite the opposite. It's saying that this nut used their list of hate groups to find a victim.

SPLC has come under severe criticism from the left and the right in recent years.

Writing in the left-wing website Counterpunch, Alexander Coburn called SPLC founder Morris Dees "king of the hate business." Coburn wrote, "Ever since 1971, U.S. Postal Service mailbags have bulged with Dees' fundraising letters, scaring dollars out of the pockets of trembling liberals aghast at his lurid depictions of hate-sodden America, in dire need of legal confrontation by the SPLC." In fact, so prolific is Dees at direct mail that he is in the Direct Marketing Association Hall of Fame.

Writing at the Harper's Magazine blog in 2007, Ken Silverstein said, "What [the SPLC] does best... is to raise obscene amounts of money by hyping fears about the power of [right-wing fringe] groups; hence the SPLC has become the nation's richest 'civil rights' organization."
A critical analysis published recently by Professor George Yancey of North Texas University concluded that SPLC targets only those groups its leaders disagree with politically while leaving liberal groups who use extreme language alone.

A 2013 article in Foreign Policy concluded that SPLC exaggerates the hate crimes threat, saying SPLC is not an "objective purveyor of data," instead calling them "anti-hate activists" and suggesting that their reports need to be "weighed more carefully by news outlets that cover their pronouncements."

Though SPLC sits on a bank account of $250 million and raises some $40 million a year in direct mail, some have suggested that the decline of racist groups and therefore the need to tap new sources of funds might have led Dees and his colleagues to target Christian groups as new sources of revenue. Weekly Standard writer Charlotte Hays says, "...several critics with whom I spoke speculated that the last might represent another of Dees's efforts to tap via mailing lists into a well-off and easily frightened donor base: gays."

What has concerned Christian groups in recent years is that their inclusion on the hate list and the use of the hate list by the FBI is unfair and even dangerous to their civil liberties. After all, holding the view that gayness is not inborn and opposing same-sex marriage are hardly against the law.

FRC president Tony Perkins said, "We commend the FBI for removing website links to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that not only dispenses erroneous data but has been linked to domestic terrorism in federal court. We hope this means the FBI leadership will avoid any kind of partnership with the SPLC."

Read Boykin's letter to the FBI below:

FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource

Last edited:
Don't suppose the Muslim bashers have stopped a second and considered how their bashing Islam and Muslims is eerily similar to how another government and people bashed another religion ~80 years ago?

That is what is so frightening about the level of hate and the complete rationalization of it. Once you start scapegoating minorities, what is the next step? What can you justify?

CAIR's mission is to establish a jackbooted Islamist Caliphate here in the United States. You are their biggest cheerleader here, therefore "you people" would indicate you, CAIR and all who share this same nasty agenda.

"CAIR's mission is to establish a jackbooted Islamist Caliphate here in the United States. You are their biggest cheerleader here, therefore "you people" would indicate you, CAIR and all who share this same nasty agenda."

AMEN!!!

Don't suppose the Muslim bashers have stopped a second and considered how their bashing Islam and Muslims is eerily similar to how another government and people bashed another religion ~80 years ago?

That is what is so frightening about the level of hate and the complete rationalization of it. Once you start scapegoating minorities, what is the next step? What can you justify?

We can prevent the scapegoating of Muslims by keeping their numbers in America as small as possible and not enacting special laws just for them.

So exposing hate groups are scandalous? You think David Duke and the KKK are just another pop band or something?

I sure am frightened of the KKK. I lay awake at night in fear of what they might do next.

In fact, I compiled a list of all the terrorist act by the KKK in the decade.

Here it is... Ready?

Quite the list, isn't it?

Now, shall we do a list on the terrorist act of you Muslims? :dunno:

BTW, one Dingo can defeat two coyotes, I've seen this recently.

"You Muslims"? By the way, do you realize most of "you Muslims" don't engage in terrorist attacks?

KKK is more of an archetype I used as an example. Look up hate crimes. Also, the majority of terrorist attacks in the US are not conducted by Muslims, though that is a distraction.

Dingos are tough. So are 'yotes. I respect them both :)

Umh...did you READ your source? It's not saying SPLC is a "hate group" - quite the opposite. It's saying that this nut used their list of hate groups to find a victim.

What proof do you or the SPLC Klan have the FRC is a "hate group?"

In fact, isn't the demagoguery or the Klan meant to intimidate FRC into bowing to the pro-homosexual and pro-abortion agenda? In fact, isn't it purely the political opposition to these cultural questions that the SPLC Klan bases their absurd slander and libel on?

Oh and Coyote, what does your Imam have to say on the subjects of homosexuality and abortion? Isn't it true that the Klan holds a far different standard for Muslims than they do Christians? Isn't it true that the SPLC Klan is nothing more than a political terrorist group?

So the Klan prompted a follower to pick of a gun and start shooting? Is the SPLC evolving from political terrorism to physical terrorism?

I don't have an Imam. I already mentioned that Islam is behind the curve in regards to homosexuals and their rights.

Who did the SPLC "prompt" to pick up a gun and start shooting? Isn't that a bit the same as the sillyness that was going on about Palin and her "targets"? So is Palin a "political terrorist" then?

No, you may disagree with the SPLC's definition of "hate groups" but you're stretching the definition of "terrorist" to the point of ridiculous.

I do not recall Coyote declaring himself a Muslim, or a terrorist. Where did you get that?

There are motives to all things. No one spends the time and effort to defend Islam the way Coyote does without a motive.

What is that motive? Occam's Razor.

I believe Coyote is a "she," not a "he," but could be wrong.

Motive?

How about simply doing what is just right and fair to a group that is under such attack as a group through a well orchestrated campaign of hate, disinformation and even conspirace-theory style logic in an effort to demonize - not terrorists, not extremists - but an entire religion worldwide - even to the point of trying to remove constitutional protections in my country. I don't care what religion it is - the tactic is contemptable and the results are often tragic.

Or you could display even the tiniest degree of intellectual honesty, instead . It's your choice.

By your definition the kkk and neo nazis would be minorities since we are talking ideology here. Your following Islam is a choice, just as it would be a choice to be a member of the KKK or a white supremacist.

This has been pointed out to you several times, but you are here to pursue an agenda that does not include honesty.

I have no idea what you are talking about or what you think my "totalitarian views are". I'm an American. I don't know what you are since you have not said. If you think I have "totalitarian views" - please feel free to link to some examples of those views.

I believe in a democratic form of government where minorities are constitutionally protected as are our civil rights including religion, free speech, freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to not be discrimminated against for reasons of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. I believe marriage is a right that is not determined by popular opinion. I may not like your religion, I may make fun of it but I'll fight to the death for your right to practice in my country within our system of laws.

I don't know what you believe in and I don't care. You know nothing about me but you do make a lot of laughable assumptions you are unable to support.

We have rights in my country. And they are protected. You may not like that. But that is our way of life and it is what my country was founded upon.

You can indulge in all the insincere self-aggrandizing posturing you want, Coyote, but the truth of the matter is that by supporting the agenda of CAIR, you provide the proof that none of these words are true.

CAIR's purpose is to destroy our constitution and turn America into a totalitarian Islamic state. I realize you people try to use the very values we hold dear to try to undermine us, but there are people here who are intelligent enough to see through your game. You use free speech to try to destroy it. You exploit the constitution in order to replace it. You cry "discrimination" awaiting your opportunity to impose it. It's all one gigantic shell game.

I am still waiting for some sort of link to what you claim are my "totalitarian views".

You make a lot of claims about me rather than discussing the topic - which is not me I might add. Yet you never seem to support them other than by providing yet more conjecture about me, my supposed views, my religious views and my totalitarian desires.

Is there a government cover-up at play?

A 2001 raid in Switzerland unearthed a chilling manifesto now dubbed “The Project,” a detailed Islamic blueprint for infiltrating, subverting and ultimately defeating the U.S. and the West. Today, 80 file boxes worth of evidence submitted during the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history to date — including “The Project” documents, are being withheld from the American public by the Department of Justice.

On Wednesday, September 26, TheBlaze documentary unit released the first installment of this chilling two-part series outlining how the current administration has stonewalled repeated requests by Congress to release the disturbing documents and for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood greater entree into American government. Further, the documentary reveals just how close American-Islamic operatives from groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) have been to subverting the U.S. and Israel.

8216 The Project 8217 Part I 8212 All Totalitarian Ideologies Are Threat to U.S. Video TheBlaze.com

Again, you are making a claim that you have yet to support and trying to make this about me. Please - some link or some reputable source showing that this is indeed CAIR's mission.

We can prevent the scapegoating of Muslims by keeping their numbers in America as small as possible and not enacting special laws just for them.

What special laws are inacted "just for them"?

Forum List

Back