CAIR Launches Website Exposing America's 'Islamophobia Network'

I have no idea what you are talking about or what you think my "totalitarian views are". I'm an American. I don't know what you are since you have not said. If you think I have "totalitarian views" - please feel free to link to some examples of those views.

I believe in a democratic form of government where minorities are constitutionally protected as are our civil rights including religion, free speech, freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to not be discrimminated against for reasons of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. I believe marriage is a right that is not determined by popular opinion. I may not like your religion, I may make fun of it but I'll fight to the death for your right to practice in my country within our system of laws.

I don't know what you believe in and I don't care. You know nothing about me but you do make a lot of laughable assumptions you are unable to support.

We have rights in my country. And they are protected. You may not like that. But that is our way of life and it is what my country was founded upon.

You can indulge in all the insincere self-aggrandizing posturing you want, Coyote, but the truth of the matter is that by supporting the agenda of CAIR, you provide the proof that none of these words are true.

CAIR's purpose is to destroy our constitution and turn America into a totalitarian Islamic state. I realize you people try to use the very values we hold dear to try to undermine us, but there are people here who are intelligent enough to see through your game. You use free speech to try to destroy it. You exploit the constitution in order to replace it. You cry "discrimination" awaiting your opportunity to impose it. It's all one gigantic shell game.

Again - who are "you people"?

Please find me a reputable source that indicates this is CAIR's purpose.

I am still waiting for some sort of link to what you claim are my "totalitarian views".

You make a lot of claims about me rather than discussing the topic - which is not me I might add. Yet you never seem to support them other than by providing yet more conjecture about me, my supposed views, my religious views and my totalitarian desires.

CAIR's purpose is to destroy our constitution and turn America into a totalitarian Islamic state. I realize you people try to use the very values we hold dear to try to undermine us, but there are people here who are intelligent enough to see through your game. You use free speech to try to destroy it. You exploit the constitution in order to replace it. You cry "discrimination" awaiting your opportunity to impose it. It's all one gigantic shell game.

Is there a government cover-up at play?

A 2001 raid in Switzerland unearthed a chilling manifesto now dubbed “The Project,” a detailed Islamic blueprint for infiltrating, subverting and ultimately defeating the U.S. and the West. Today, 80 file boxes worth of evidence submitted during the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history to date — including “The Project” documents, are being withheld from the American public by the Department of Justice.

On Wednesday, September 26, TheBlaze documentary unit released the first installment of this chilling two-part series outlining how the current administration has stonewalled repeated requests by Congress to release the disturbing documents and for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood greater entree into American government. Further, the documentary reveals just how close American-Islamic operatives from groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) have been to subverting the U.S. and Israel.

8216 The Project 8217 Part I 8212 All Totalitarian Ideologies Are Threat to U.S. Video TheBlaze.com

Glenn Beck? How about a reputable source - not Conspiracy Theory? I can't find any sort of independent confirmation of this from a reputable source.

Don't suppose the Muslim bashers have stopped a second and considered how their bashing Islam and Muslims is eerily similar to how another government and people bashed another religion ~80 years ago?

Do you suppose that liberals stop and think about how their calls for higher taxes on the rich is eerily similar to the class warfare slaughter committed by communists who also wanted a society of equal classes?

Don't suppose the Muslim bashers have stopped a second and considered how their bashing Islam and Muslims is eerily similar to how another government and people bashed another religion ~80 years ago?

Do you suppose that liberals stop and think about how their calls for higher taxes on the rich is eerily similar to the class warfare slaughter committed by communists who also wanted a society of equal classes?

Hyperbole much?

Hyperbole much?

Fight fire with fire. Every time "race" or religion enters the discussion we see critics claiming that we're one short step away from concentration camps, ovens and genocide, so turnabout is fair play. Communists far outdid Nazis in terms of butchering their enemies, the kulaks, so any call for progressive taxation is similarly a call for gulags and the Holodomor and Killing Fields.

"You Muslims"? By the way, do you realize most of "you Muslims" don't engage in terrorist attacks?

For your fabricated bogyman of the KKK, what percent of even the pre-1968 Klan, back when they actually existed, engaged in terrorist acts? IF only 5% were directly involved, does that make the Klan good people?

Because this is essentially what you demand for Islam, that since most Muslims stand with silent approval, that somehow this means the atrocities by Islam are somehow excused.

Less than 1% of Nazi party members were involved in the "Final Solution" according to Shirer - yet rational people don't use this to declare Nazis the "fascism of peace."

This sort of idiotic chicanery is reserved for Islam.

KKK is more of an archetype I used as an example. Look up hate crimes. Also, the majority of terrorist attacks in the US are not conducted by Muslims, though that is a distraction.

The KKK is a bigoted attempt to smear conservatives with the crimes perpetrated by terrorist wing of the democratic party,

The KKK ended in 1968 when they lost the sponsorship of the democratic party. Morons in robes stomping around after that are just petty criminals with no political power.

Dingos are tough. So are 'yotes. I respect them both :)

I can't keep her in a fence. Like a Coyote, she has a hinged back hip and can leap about 8 feet in the air. She was out last Thursday (trashday) about 4 AM and two coyotes were knocking over trash cans.They tried to flank her, but she would just jump over them as they closed in. I don't think she even bit them. just body slammed them and tackled them. They ran off pretty quick.

Class warfare is synonymous with Nazis and the Holocaust? Huh. For the record which I'm also on, I'm for a flat 15% tax.

"You Muslims"? By the way, do you realize most of "you Muslims" don't engage in terrorist attacks?

For your fabricated bogyman of the KKK, what percent of even the pre-1968 Klan, back when they actually existed, engaged in terrorist acts? IF only 5% were directly involved, does that make the Klan good people?

Because this is essentially what you demand for Islam, that since most Muslims stand with silent approval, that somehow this means the atrocities by Islam are somehow excused.

Less than 1% of Nazi party members were involved in the "Final Solution" according to Shirer - yet rational people don't use this to declare Nazis the "fascism of peace."

This sort of idiotic chicanery is reserved for Islam.

KKK is more of an archetype I used as an example. Look up hate crimes. Also, the majority of terrorist attacks in the US are not conducted by Muslims, though that is a distraction.

The KKK is a bigoted attempt to smear conservatives with the crimes perpetrated by terrorist wing of the democratic party,

The KKK ended in 1968 when they lost the sponsorship of the democratic party. Morons in robes stomping around after that are just petty criminals with no political power.

Dingos are tough. So are 'yotes. I respect them both :)

I can't keep her in a fence. Like a Coyote, she has a hinged back hip and can leap about 8 feet in the air. She was out last Thursday (trashday) about 4 AM and two coyotes were knocking over trash cans.They tried to flank her, but she would just jump over them as they closed in. I don't think she even bit them. just body slammed them and tackled them. They ran off pretty quick.

Admittedly this is off topic - but damn, that's my kinda dog ;)

I could be wrong about CAIR, but I'm not wrong about the hate mongering that CAIR is exposing or that someone needs to counter the rhetoric of people like Pamela Gellar and Daniel Pipes. If not CAIR - then someone.

I do question your source though - which makes me take what it claims with a grain of salt. I suspect there is some truth mixed with partial truths and guilt by association: Middle East Forum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Middle East Forum (MEF) is a American conservative[1] think tank founded in 1990 by Daniel Pipes, who serves as its president.[2] MEF became an independent non-profit organization in 1994. It publishes a journal, the Middle East Quarterly.

I could be wrong about CAIR, but I'm not wrong about the hate mongering that CAIR is exposing or that someone needs to counter the rhetoric of people like Pamela Gellar and Daniel Pipes. If not CAIR - then someone.

Truth telling is not hate. Some ideologies are just nasty at the core and when they seek protection under the label of religion that shouldn't exempt them from being exposed and judged.

That is what is so frightening about the level of hate and the complete rationalization of it. Once you start scapegoating minorities, what is the next step? What can you justify?

Please explain to me why loyal Americans or those who are legally residing in the USA should welcome a competing political system to flourish which, without a doubt, result in chaos and types of race riots across this land.

The ONLY, ONLY, ONLY people who support bringing more of a cancerous regime/religion into this country are those who are of that political system/religion or religion/way of life.

And the other groups are those who haven't thought it through, those who haven't been able to imagine more than the immediate drama.

They can't resist it!

By adopting the cause of Muslims and Muslim rights in America these folks are inviting into their hearts and hearths a snake that will eventually bite us.

Look at Europe.

That will happen here.

If we allow it.

And Coyote, if you really love America why would you intentionally want to introduce more seeds which will grow to become a challenge to our society?

Why?

I think the reason why is because you are being a faithful Jihadi. All Muslims are commanded to perform Jihad to help the cause of Islam, which ultimately means conquering America.

The plans to accomplish this have been discovered and it is not a question. It is a fact and everyone needs to know that as nice as you are, you are one seed that must not be allowed to hide the truth about Islam.

They say Islam is a religion of peace?

Well, it is ONLY true in the sense that when their goal of global conquest is accomplished, and all the world is under Allah's laws rather than man's laws, there will finally be peace.

Brutal religious oppression where killing Gays is expected and stoning adulterers. And honor killings. And female mutilation. And the repression of Women.

And that's just a thumbnail.

Yeah, please explain to me why we should welcome a malignant, unstoppable cancer into our society?

Even just a little bit of cancer is still cancer and can kill the host eventually.

So why do surgeons try to get every cancerous cell out of the body at the site of the surgery?

Because even a little bit can grow. And spread.

We have a reason to be antagonistic toward Muslims.

Tell me why we shouldn't do what we can to legally and non-violently resist this cancer?

Last edited:

That is what is so frightening about the level of hate and the complete rationalization of it. Once you start scapegoating minorities, what is the next step? What can you justify?

We can prevent the scapegoating of Muslims by keeping their numbers in America as small as possible and not enacting special laws just for them.

What special laws are inacted "just for them"?

Jihad Watch's Spencer: US Muslims Seek, Get Special Status
Thursday, 04 Sep 2014 04:36 PM

By Sean Piccoli

Muslims in the United States who want to impose Islamic law on non-Muslims have succeeded in getting the federal government to back their demands for special rights and accomodations not available to people of other faiths, Jihad Watch director Robert Spencer told Newsmax TV on Thursday.

But saying so gets any critic of attempts to establish Muslim exceptionalism labeled a hater, bigot or racist, Spencer told "MidPoint" host Ed Berliner.

Story continues below video.

Jihad Watch s Spencer US Muslims Seek Get Special Status

I have no idea what you are talking about or what you think my "totalitarian views are". I'm an American. I don't know what you are since you have not said. If you think I have "totalitarian views" - please feel free to link to some examples of those views.

I believe in a democratic form of government where minorities are constitutionally protected as are our civil rights including religion, free speech, freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to not be discrimminated against for reasons of gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. I believe marriage is a right that is not determined by popular opinion. I may not like your religion, I may make fun of it but I'll fight to the death for your right to practice in my country within our system of laws.

I don't know what you believe in and I don't care. You know nothing about me but you do make a lot of laughable assumptions you are unable to support.

We have rights in my country. And they are protected. You may not like that. But that is our way of life and it is what my country was founded upon.

You can indulge in all the insincere self-aggrandizing posturing you want, Coyote, but the truth of the matter is that by supporting the agenda of CAIR, you provide the proof that none of these words are true.

I am still waiting for some sort of link to what you claim are my "totalitarian views".

You make a lot of claims about me rather than discussing the topic - which is not me I might add. Yet you never seem to support them other than by providing yet more conjecture about me, my supposed views, my religious views and my totalitarian desires.

A 2001 raid in Switzerland unearthed a chilling manifesto now dubbed “The Project,” a detailed Islamic blueprint for infiltrating, subverting and ultimately defeating the U.S. and the West. Today, 80 file boxes worth of evidence submitted during the 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial — the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history to date — including “The Project” documents, are being withheld from the American public by the Department of Justice.

On Wednesday, September 26, TheBlaze documentary unit released the first installment of this chilling two-part series outlining how the current administration has stonewalled repeated requests by Congress to release the disturbing documents and for allowing the Muslim Brotherhood greater entree into American government. Further, the documentary reveals just how close American-Islamic operatives from groups such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) have been to subverting the U.S. and Israel.

8216 The Project 8217 Part I 8212 All Totalitarian Ideologies Are Threat to U.S. Video TheBlaze.com

Glenn Beck? How about a reputable source - not Conspiracy Theory? I can't find any sort of independent confirmation of this from a reputable source.

Where do you get off trying to discredit Glenn Beck?

Pfft.

That's like the only one who we can trust these days.

Certainly more credible and forthcoming with truthful info we need to know about the threat of Islam and Muslims than YOU.

I do question your source though -.

It was only annotated with 140 references for accuracy.

Did you need 150?

A number of the annotations were to similar anti-Muslim propaganda sites - for example FrontPage (Horowitz) or "ReligionofPeace.com, DanielPipes.org - citing himself as a source? Many of the links did not work did not work at all. It would be nice to see something from a less biased source critically examining CAIR.

Where do you get off trying to discredit Glenn Beck?

Pfft.

That's like the only one who we can trust these days.

Certainly more credible and forthcoming with truthful info we need to know about the threat of Islam and Muslims than YOU.

Whatever floats your boat :) I prefer truth and accuracy over hysteria.

We can prevent the scapegoating of Muslims by keeping their numbers in America as small as possible and not enacting special laws just for them.

Jihad Watch's Spencer: US Muslims Seek, Get Special Status
Thursday, 04 Sep 2014 04:36 PM

By Sean Piccoli

Muslims in the United States who want to impose Islamic law on non-Muslims have succeeded in getting the federal government to back their demands for special rights and accomodations not available to people of other faiths, Jihad Watch director Robert Spencer told Newsmax TV on Thursday.

But saying so gets any critic of attempts to establish Muslim exceptionalism labeled a hater, bigot or racist, Spencer told "MidPoint" host Ed Berliner.

Story continues below video.

Jihad Watch s Spencer US Muslims Seek Get Special Status

And yet more questionable sources. Jihadwatch? Spencer? Hell - why not use Stormfront?

Ok..let's look at this article against a backdrop of "Muslims get special priveledges".

Spencer pointed to cases across the country in which federal agencies sided with Muslims seeking special privileges at the expense of other Americans' customs, beliefs and employment practices, and he connected those efforts to a larger scheme for Islamist dominance of America.

Ok...so we're claiming these cases a part of a Islamist domination of America...quite a conspiracy theory stretch no? But this IS Spencer after all.

"The Department of Justice forced the Berkeley school district, right outside Chicago, to pay $75,000 to a Muslim teacher, Safoorah Khan, because she had demanded — as a first-year public school teacher — three weeks off to go on the pilgrimage to Mecca," said Spencer.

No source was given so I found this article: Suburban School District To Pay Back Safoorah Khan Muslim Teacher Denied Hajj Leave

The following points are made:
IKhan applied for an unpaid leave of absence of 15 days from the McArthur Middle School, where she taught, in order to go on a Hajj to the holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

The district made the argument that she could have gone in the summer - however, the article notes the following:
Islamic scholars said, in response, that delaying her Hajj for a summer trip would have meant a wait of at least a decade, as the date of the annual pilgrimage is guided by the lunar year and changes annually. Further, Sayyid Syeed, who directs interfaith and community affairs for the Islamic Society of North America, explained to Religion News Service that asking a Muslim person to take their pilgrimage in the summer is akin to asking a Christian to celebrate Christmas in July.

US sues school over denial of Muslim pilgrimage
The government claimed that the school district violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by failing to reasonably accommodate her religious practices.

Lawsuits on behalf of reasonable accommodations for religion are not uncommon, for example:
Justice Department Settles Lawsuit Alleging Religious Discrimination by the City of Birmingham Ala. Police Department OPA Department of Justice
Kentucky Fried Chicken Franchise Pays 40 000 to Settle EEOC Religious Discrimination Lawsuit

Given the above - what special priveledges are being granted? None. Just reasonable religious accommodation - the same as would be granted to any other religion. What Islamic law is being imposed on non-Muslims as is being claimed?

Spencer also cited other cases, some involving the U.S. government:
  • The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission sued on behalf of Somali Muslims who walked off the job at a meatpacking plant in Nebraska — and were later fired — because they weren't allowed to take prayer breaks on company time.
  • A Muslim woman sued Disney in 2012, saying the company wouldn't permit her to wear a hijab, or head scarf, in keeping with her religion, while she worked as a hostess at an Americana-themed Disney restaurant in California.

Again - cases involving "reasonable religious accommodation"
How is that different from:
Biometric Hand Scanner Causes Mark of the Beast Lawsuit Constangy Brooks Smith LLP
http://www.citizen-times.com/story/...akery-sued-religious-discrimination/15456331/
Workers May Be Entitled to Time Off for Holidays - Lawyers.com
What special privledges are being granted? What Islamic law is being imposed on non-Muslims?

Truth telling is not hate. Some ideologies are just nasty at the core and when they seek protection under the label of religion that shouldn't exempt them from being exposed and judged.

Right. Like exposing Pamela Gellar, Robert Spencer, Daniel Pipes, Horowitz...nasty at the core and seeking protection under the label of free speech.

Right. Like exposing Pamela Gellar, Robert Spencer, Daniel Pipes, Horowitz...nasty at the core and seeking protection under the label of free speech.

Since when did "nasty" become a synonym for "correct?"

Forum List

Back