Cain and Able

Cause you're an illiterate retard?

Your religion and every claim your kind has made has been been debunked time and again

You show your dishonesty as you continue to ignore the facts

:blahblah:
Well I missed it! Dang!:eusa_doh: Can you please show me where I was ever debunked at any point?:doubt:
What facts am I ignoring? And can we stay on topic please? Oh yes, I'm so illiterate that I can read and write and banter with your ignorant arse.:lol:

tru, you have to have bunk to be debunked, and as far as I can tell, you've shown no actual proof with tangible facts that anything in your religion is true.

If Cain killed Abel then who did Cain have sex with to continue his family and there on?

How did Cain killing able effect who cain had sex with?

The answer to your question is, there were other sisters and brothers along the way. That question is satisfactorily answered, and is no mistery.

If Cain killed Abel then who did Cain have sex with to continue his family and there on?

The answer to your question is, there were other sisters and brothers along the way. That question is satisfactorily answered, and is no mistery.

So adam and eve weren't the only "first" 2 people? There were others as well at the same time?

Cause you're an illiterate retard?

Your religion and every claim your kind has made has been been debunked time and again

You show your dishonesty as you continue to ignore the facts

:blahblah:
Well I missed it! Dang!:eusa_doh: Can you please show me where I was ever debunked at any point?:doubt:
What facts am I ignoring? And can we stay on topic please? Oh yes, I'm so illiterate that I can read and write and banter with your ignorant arse.:lol:

tru, you have to have bunk to be debunked, and as far as I can tell, you've shown no actual proof with tangible facts that anything in your religion is true.

I've shown evidences and given testimony. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. You're off topic anyway.

First the OP has left the forum and has not come back since his question was answered a long time ago. He refused to accept the answers given then fled.

It is evident and obvious that Adam had more children before Cain or Able were born. Pretty basic stuff.

You've shown zero evidence. I has presented much evidence and shown you were to find it.

Christianity: Debunked

Wrong. You have done nothing of the sort. Only made a jackass out of your God-hating self.

Sorry tru, you have to have some bunk to start with to be bebunked. You have shown no concrete proof of any of the wild claims that your religion makes.
You believe in a religion with no bunk.:lol:

I'm not trying to prove my religion to anyone. Especially not on this thread. Can you please contribute to the topic or get the hell off the thread?

You've shown zero evidence. I has presented much evidence and shown you were to find it.

Christianity: Debunked

Wrong. You have done nothing of the sort. Only made a jackass out of your God-hating self.

Sorry tru, you have to have some bunk to start with to be bebunked. You have shown no concrete proof of any of the wild claims that your religion makes.
You believe in a religion with no bunk.:lol:

Um ... no :doubt:
The religion itself is not what was proven either way, it was the historical accuracy of one of the books which has been shown to be inaccurate or exaggerated in most recounts.

I'm not trying to prove my religion to anyone. Especially not on this thread. Can you please contribute to the topic or get the hell off the thread?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

NOW you have to go to confession.

Anyways, YOU'RE the one who claimed that your religion wasn't bedunked, so maybe YOU should go to hell.:lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

NOW you have to go to confession.

Anyways, YOU'RE the one who claimed that your religion wasn't bedunked, so maybe YOU should go to hell.:lol:

I can't believe someone can be as naive about religion as you are, you have never learned about any of them.

:lol:

That's funny, KK. I remember when you kept babbling about having studied the ancient Egyptian pantheon for so long, yet you had no idea what the scales and the feather of Ma'at were for :lol:

TS is just a lying retard, like most theists. The evidence debunking his religion is all over this forum.

The evidence supporting it far outweighs anything you think you have on it.

But that's off topic isn't it?

:lol:

That's funny, KK. I remember when you kept babbling about having studied the ancient Egyptian pantheon for so long, yet you had no idea what the scales and the feather of Ma'at were for :lol:

TS is just a lying retard, like most theists. The evidence debunking his religion is all over this forum.

... you have dug a hole for yourself that's so deep you won't be able to get out when you are buried. Show us all where you "taught" me about Mayat?

Forum List

Back