What is it about Jesus?

People hate him for no reason and others realize the price he paid for us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

oh man, and I was having such a fun time being catty :D

Thanks Lightman, you're a good man
heartred.gif

Last edited:
People hate him for no reason and others realize the price he paid for us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

uh.....ya think people hate Him cause some people (not naming names) say they're Christian and then get in *coughcatfightscough*?

NAH

(tempted to apologize and name all the stuff I said that I thought was funny and sorta relive it while apologizing....think that would work?)

:eusa_shhh:

light...people do have other belief systems....why do you think that is "hating"? do you not think people should be given the choice of what they want to believe?

light...people do have other belief systems....why do you think that is "hating"? do you not think people should be given the choice of what they want to believe?

yeah Light, she asked YOU, she doesn't wanna hear nothing from me, so now ya gotta type :razz:

Last edited:
Okay, go ahead and laugh it up

but I am sincerely (thinking....)

Okay I confess it was fun while I did it, and I'm not sure it wasn't justified

but I am sincerely sorry it got to the point that I said all that stuff

there

that's the best I can do right now

Now I'm gonna go bake a cake, it's somebodies birthday tomorrow

well------give it hell woman. But this is going to be boring

Okay, tell the TRUTH, dilloduck, you know how THAT would be received

which is why I said to just move on--a time will present itself

nah

If I don't sit around and think about what fighting with people like that really is, I'd never apologize

But it is wrong and I'm sincerely sorry

and I hope everybody had as much fun at it as I did

even if I bet I don't even know half of what was said and is still being said about me

Last edited:

Forum List

Back