Cain and Able

goshinj

Jun 21, 2009
If Cain killed Abel then who did Cain have sex with to continue his family and there on?

Read it yourself and tell me why my question was so misunderstanding.

First, it doesn't say that Cain and Abel were the only two children, it just focused on them for the moral. Later on they would have had to have had more anyway. Also, since they were both male it makes no difference what the outcome of the story was anyway.

Cain married one of his sisters, just like the rest of Adam's children. So basically we're all inbred!

If Cain killed Abel then who did Cain have sex with to continue his family and there on?

Might I recommend you read the story first then readdress your question. ;)

This is a really classic problem with those that want to bash the Bible. I'd think atheists would be lining up to shut down this sort of thread and denounce goshinj.

Just the moral of the story? The bible is the bible and everything in it is supposed to have happened. So, people who beleive in the bible take everything from it as true I suppose. If not, why would they talk about religion and the bible in such serious ways and even quote scripture from it when talking to others and preaching. Also, I have no idea why you are even bringing up the idea of atheists in this thread because I beleive in God. I was simply asking a question to get input from others. Atheists beleive there is no God. You may want to re-word your question. I'm still waiting for someone to answer this question about the bible. Thanks.

Just the moral of the story? The bible is the bible and everything in it is supposed to have happened. So, people who beleive in the bible take everything from it as true I suppose. If not, why would they talk about religion and the bible in such serious ways and even quote scripture from it when talking to others and preaching. Also, I have no idea why you are even bringing up the idea of atheists in this thread because I beleive in God. I was simply asking a question to get input from others. Atheists beleive there is no God. You may want to re-word your question. I'm still waiting for someone to answer this question about the bible. Thanks.

That depends on who you talk to. The moral of this story, is that you are acting like a pot. ;)

your question HAS been answered

I'm so bored with posters that have been here for 10 minutes or in your case 9 posts and think they're going to just jump right in and be taken seriously. You come on like you do and you look like a troll. So oh big surprise when you get treated like a troll.

"Everything in it [the Bible] is supposed to have happened" according to some, not all.

"If not, why would they talk about religion and the bible in such serious ways" because important stuff is usually talked about in serious ways?

"I beleive in God" Do you? Then why not preface your thread with some fucking context? Oh, right. Where would the fun be in that?

"You may want to re-word your question" Nah. You may want to re-word yours tho. Or not. No 1 really cares, either way.

We'll just call you Mr. Pot, since you are so informative and basically tried to tell me I was wrong about the way I posted my question and how I misunderstood the story in the bible about cain and abel. Still can't tell me huh. Didn't think so. I could tell that after your first response. You were already defensive simply from the question. That shows me you are not capable of a decent conversation. Anyway, good luck on your understanding of life.

I'm so bored with posters that have been here for 10 minutes or in your case 9 posts and think they're going to just jump right in and be taken seriously. You come on like you do and you look like a troll. So oh big surprise when you get treated like a troll.

"Everything in it [the Bible] is supposed to have happened" according to some, not all.

"If not, why would they talk about religion and the bible in such serious ways" because important stuff is usually talked about in serious ways?

"I beleive in God" Do you? Then why not preface your thread with some fucking context? Oh, right. Where would the fun be in that?

"You may want to re-word your question" Nah. You may want to re-word yours tho. Or not. No 1 really cares, either way.

You try and tell me that I am wrong and then tell me that I'm a troll for trying to get the answer to a question. HMM! Seems like your the fucking troll bitch! Can't take the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen! Again, I was simply trying to ask a question and some on here beleive my question has been answered? What? Where? When? and How the hell has the question been answered? Tell me that. Answer the question and I will respond accordingly. Thanks for your time.

You try and tell me that I am wrong and then tell me that I'm a troll for trying to get the answer to a question. HMM! Seems like your the fucking troll bitch! Can't take the heat then get the fuck out of the kitchen! Again, I was simply trying to ask a question and some on here beleive my question has been answered? What? Where? When? and How the hell has the question been answered? Tell me that. Answer the question and I will respond accordingly. Thanks for your time.
KK answered your question in post 4

First, it doesn't say that Cain and Abel were the only two children, it just focused on them for the moral. Later on they would have had to have had more anyway. Also, since they were both male it makes no difference what the outcome of the story was anyway.

It does say that Cain and Abel were the only two children. They may have had more later anyway, but what are their names, where are they mentioned in the bible? Yes. Of course the fact that they were both males brings up a HUGE question. Tell me what happened and how cain was able to reproduce without anyone else. You have still yet to come up with the question asked!!

It does say that Cain and Abel were the only two children. They may have had more later anyway, but what are their names, where are they mentioned in the bible? Yes. Of course the fact that they were both males brings up a HUGE question. Tell me what happened and how cain was able to reproduce without anyone else. You have still yet to come up with the question asked!!
why dont you actually go read it so you dont look so stupid

hint: no one alive today was descended from either cain or able

I've read it and I'm not the one that looks stupid. Who are whe descended from then? Enlighten me, please. Maybe you're just to fucking ignorant to realize that things can be questioned and that things aren't always the way they seem. Maybe you need to go back yourself and not look so stupid. Read between the lines man. It's right there!

I've read it and I'm not the one that looks stupid. Who are whe descended from then? Enlighten me, please. Maybe you're just to fucking ignorant to realize that things can be questioned and that things aren't always the way they seem. Maybe you need to go back yourself and not look so stupid. Read between the lines man. It's right there!
go read the book
your not knowing shows you haven't actually read it

Forum List

Back