Caged children, lost allies, neo-Nazis: What Trump supporters have done to America

And you can't see how you look like a retard daily as you post LIES that only you yourself believe and all the other stupid asses who have the same IQ levels.

View attachment 198523

But it backfired in spectacular fashion when those images were proven to have been taken when Barack Obama was in the White House, dictating immigration policy and running those agencies that enforce the law, not Trump. (RELATED: This Is The Best Trump vs. Obama Cartoon Ever).

Liberals Try And Paint Trump As Heartless Towards Immigrant Kids, Ignore One Key Detail

Typical Trumpanzee. Never take responsibility for the lies or the illegal actions of DJT. Blame his illegal, immoral and dictatorial actions on someone else.

Trump and Session own this one, lock, stock and barrel. The centre was opened in the Obama era to process unaccompanied minors crossing the border. Children didn’t stay here there for more than 21 days. None were taken from their parents.

All this changed when unaccompanied minors were held in this facility instead of being processed and sent to live with American families. And when Sessions started his “zero tolerance” policy.

Even Republicans are opposed to child abuse. Now let’s see what they’re prepared to do about it.

OoooF -- This is brutal .. but 100% on target :cool-45:

<snip>

That Trump and Sessions feel empowered to fundamentally reshape the American health system using a legal sleight of hand ought not to be a surprise. After all, Trump-the-would-be-king has announced that he has the “absolute right” to pardon himself and anyone else for any and all crimes; and his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has declared that the president isn’t indict-able for any crimes, asserting that Trump could have shot Comey in the Oval Office and still be immune from prosecution.

In the new Trump-reality, the president can do anything and not be charged with a crime; and can order his minions to do anything, secure in the knowledge that even if they are charged their boss will then pardon them. Such a legal theory could allow for, say, state-sanctioned death squads, torture, wholesale embezzlement of state funds, the imprisonment of political enemies and so on.

None of this is the stuff of democracy. Those who defend it all, simply for party-political advantage, shame on you.

You are turning America into a global pariah state. You are shredding the culture of democracy. You are undermining multinational institutions.

And you are normalizing extremism and irrationalism and cruelty as governing principles. Shame. Shame. Shame.​

Loads MOAR!

Caged children, lost allies, neo-Nazis: What Trump supporters have done to America

This is who these people are. The old saying "when someone tells you who they are, believe them"

Trump and his supporters are racist lowlifes who relish the opportunity to use cruelty to force other people to do things.
Maybe we can force them to bake gay wedding cakes. They're Catholics.
How can you tell if your wedding cake is gay or straight?
By the decorations.

Let's force these Catholics to make them.

And you can't see how you look like a retard daily as you post LIES that only you yourself believe and all the other stupid asses who have the same IQ levels.

View attachment 198523

But it backfired in spectacular fashion when those images were proven to have been taken when Barack Obama was in the White House, dictating immigration policy and running those agencies that enforce the law, not Trump. (RELATED: This Is The Best Trump vs. Obama Cartoon Ever).

Liberals Try And Paint Trump As Heartless Towards Immigrant Kids, Ignore One Key Detail

Typical Trumpanzee. Never take responsibility for the lies or the illegal actions of DJT. Blame his illegal, immoral and dictatorial actions on someone else.

Trump and Session own this one, lock, stock and barrel. The centre was opened in the Obama era to process unaccompanied minors crossing the border. Children didn’t stay here there for more than 21 days. None were taken from their parents.

All this changed when unaccompanied minors were held in this facility instead of being processed and sent to live with American families. And when Sessions started his “zero tolerance” policy.

Even Republicans are opposed to child abuse. Now let’s see what they’re prepared to do about it.
The parents of those children are responsible and we are only enforcing the laws on the books that bath house refused to enforce. Also, Trump has repeatedly tried to fix the mess at the border but sorry worthless libwit dems refuse and obstruct daily. You wanna blame someone blame the GD lib scum you all elected.

Let us know when, we'll help ya pack, but I'm not digging the dolly out of the shed just yet cuz I doubt I'll need it.

Trump gets a second term and I'll give you and yer dolly a call Pop.

He won't
Promise? Well, this is the internet.

Wrong Bison Breath - I keep my promises -- Open invitation that your Dear Donald will be gone prior to 2020

Me go PERMANENTLY if wrong Meat / If wrong - in Trump's beloved phrase .. Will you reciprocate? :finger3:

Let us know when, we'll help ya pack, but I'm not digging the dolly out of the shed just yet cuz I doubt I'll need it.

He won't

Wrong Bison Breath - I keep my promises -- Open invitation that your Dear Donald will be gone prior to 2020

Me go PERMANENTLY if wrong Meat / If wrong - in Trump's beloved phrase .. Will you reciprocate? :finger3:
I would accept if I didn't think this is nonsense, but just go away anyway. Far away.

"No, Chuck Schumer, I do not want to see illegals separated from their children. I want to see them separated from our country." - Ann Coulter

<snip>

That Trump and Sessions feel empowered to fundamentally reshape the American health system using a legal sleight of hand ought not to be a surprise. After all, Trump-the-would-be-king has announced that he has the “absolute right” to pardon himself and anyone else for any and all crimes; and his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has declared that the president isn’t indict-able for any crimes, asserting that Trump could have shot Comey in the Oval Office and still be immune from prosecution.

In the new Trump-reality, the president can do anything and not be charged with a crime; and can order his minions to do anything, secure in the knowledge that even if they are charged their boss will then pardon them. Such a legal theory could allow for, say, state-sanctioned death squads, torture, wholesale embezzlement of state funds, the imprisonment of political enemies and so on.

None of this is the stuff of democracy. Those who defend it all, simply for party-political advantage, shame on you.

You are turning America into a global pariah state. You are shredding the culture of democracy. You are undermining multinational institutions.

And you are normalizing extremism and irrationalism and cruelty as governing principles. Shame. Shame. Shame.​

Loads MOAR!

Yer an idiot.

View attachment 198523

"None were taken from their parents" Really ?

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News

The coming set of political commercials showing immigrant children being forced into kennel-like cells after being ripped from their mommies' arms are going to be hard to watch.
did you take drama classes jake?.....you are good at depicting it.....i had a tears after reading this.....

I'm curious, what rights have you lost under the Trump administration ?

I remember when we asked the same of NRA defenders during the Obama Admin.

But in this case there is at least one: The right not to be embarrassed on an international stage by our Commander in Chief
Oh for fuck sakes, what actual rights have been taken away from you ?

<snip>

Loads MOAR!

tRump's supporters are blind, deaf, and dumb(in both senses of the word) to the damage he is doing to America, our citizens,our economy, and our standing in the world. If he has his way we as a nation will have no say in international matters, not trading oartners except for the depressed Russian economy and the non-existant North Korean one, and all but a few wealthy oligarchs will be working for Walmart at minimum wage.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound Chicken Little?

He won't

You are so full of shit..

<snip>

Loads MOAR!

tRump's supporters are blind, deaf, and dumb(in both senses of the word) to the damage he is doing to America, our citizens,our economy, and our standing in the world. If he has his way we as a nation will have no say in international matters, not trading oartners except for the depressed Russian economy and the non-existant North Korean one, and all but a few wealthy oligarchs will be working for Walmart at minimum wage.

Not sure, but I'm confident it's a lot less stupid than you.

<snip>

Loads MOAR!

Not sure, but I'm confident it's a lot less stupid than you.

Hey Dip Shit..

You were also confident Crooked hillary would win..

Dip shits like you don't have a clue.

So a parent tries to sneak their kid into our country illegally and its our fault that the kid and parent get treated differently? Ok then lets treat them all like the criminals they are and lock them up until their deportation hearing. At least 6 months. In a rat infested prison.

I don't think people found illegally in Mexico even get by that good.

Forum List

Back