Cabinet Approves Release

A Palestinian person would never get a fair trial in a zionist court.

So there is no doubt that most of the arabs in Israel's apartheid prisons are innocent people. .. :cool:

So you were there when they were all convicted?? Interesting. Tell us more please

Oh , and I'm not surprised that Seal thanked your stupid post :lol:

A bigot thanking another bigot :cool:

You can wish and hope all you want. It matters not what the cabinet says or Bibi. Or the Palestinians. Or the Arab League. Or the UN. There is only one opinion that matters. And He says regarding Israel " I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you". Remember,some Israelis can curse Israel also.
Cabinet votes to free prisoners, paving way for peace talks | The Times of Israel

and yet, rome thrives. it seems your rather dictatorial and un-named "he" is in error. would this "he" be robert culp, by any chance, the cat on "i spy"? i have to start watching those re-runs.

among the unblessed, buddhists, muslims and the catholics seem to be thriving also.

Quite right. Many godless people thrive materially. But what is that proverb? "There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end therein lies in death".

So there is no doubt that most of the arabs in Israel's apartheid prisons are innocent people. .. :cool:

going over the list, some of those prisoners killed Palestinians who they suspect cooperated with Israel.

Did you get to see what do they do to those they suspect help Israel, in Gaza?

Hamas takes them, put them in the middle of the road, and opens fire at them for all of the crowd to see.

It seems to me, that as a Gazan, ones will pray to be judged by Israel, then by Hamas.

At least in Israel they don't execute you publicly for all to see and gloat.

Like Iran-style

You can wish and hope all you want. It matters not what the cabinet says or Bibi. Or the Palestinians. Or the Arab League. Or the UN. There is only one opinion that matters. And He says regarding Israel " I will bless those who bless you and curse him who curses you". Remember,some Israelis can curse Israel also.
Cabinet votes to free prisoners, paving way for peace talks | The Times of Israel

and yet, rome thrives. it seems your rather dictatorial and un-named "he" is in error. would this "he" be robert culp, by any chance, the cat on "i spy"? i have to start watching those re-runs.

among the unblessed, buddhists, muslims and the catholics seem to be thriving also.

Will you support the release of Yigal Amir, like you support the release of those prisoners?

How bout Jack Titel, or Ami Poper?

Do you honestly think your Sunni brethrens would give a fair trial to someone who ALLEGEDLY committed blasphemy in some Sunni-controlled country? Why not try to get Asia Bibi, the good Christian woman, who is rotting in jail because her neighbor accused her of blasphemy. Say, now that you are a devout Muslims, how about telling us all about these terrible blasphemy laws.

Falsely convicted ??
How do you know? Were you in court when they were convicted? What proof do you have ?
BTW, I know you are going to run away now :lol:

Run alone mr. Jihadi, there are some Shiite Muslims that need to be taught a lesson..... :cool:

The lesson that they should have got in or before jail.
Don't be a hater........ :cool:

I am not a hater. And I never report posts or give thumbs down. But then some people are assholes.

Freeing innocent people is always a good thing. .. :cool:

All those prisoners have blood on their hands.

To some, Palestinian blood.

Are you supporting killing of Palestinians?:eusa_whistle:

i think if 'blood on ones hands" or complicity in such were a reason for imprisonment, then a considerable percentage of israeli jews would be behind bars.

you are, i hope, aware of the history of trial and lynching of black men in the south for crimes that they have been convicted of by all white juries.

the laws and courts of israel may be on your side...

but a just god isn't.

Why aren't all of you zionist lovers supporting Israel in this humanitarian gesture of peace and good will? .. :cool:

Because there will be a potential of up to 100 freed prisoners that will need rearresting. Anyone who thinks prison has rehabilitated them from their evil ways will be sorely mistaken.
Your beloved zionist government doesn't see it that way?

Maybe you should remove the hate in your heart for these falsely convicted people.

And realize they are no different than you. .. :cool:

Your sarcasm sure is cute!

i think if 'blood on ones hands" or complicity in such were a reason for imprisonment, then a considerable percentage of israeli jews would be behind bars.

you are, i hope, aware of the history of trial and lynching of black men in the south for crimes that they have been convicted of by all white juries.

but a just god isn't.

What you may think isn't the same as facts. And since you habitually think in such negative terms about anything the State of Israel ever does, it's not exactly a surprise.

It's too bad you're unwilling to admit even the possibility that some of these murderers are exactly that, murderers.

I wasn't aware that being a Palestinian vaccinated a person against ever committing an actual crime against another person.

but a just god isn't.

What you may think isn't the same as facts. And since you habitually think in such negative terms about anything the State of Israel ever does, it's not exactly a surprise.

It's too bad you're unwilling to admit even the possibility that some of these murderers are exactly that, murderers.

I wasn't aware that being a Palestinian vaccinated a person against ever committing an actual crime against another person.

i have frequently said that some of these acts are quite simply murders. the problem becomes when israeli courts and citisens treats many such murders by arabs as acts of terrorism or terrorism related offenses.

for instance, i think the death of the fogel family was not politically motivated at all but instead certainly has the apperance of a botched robbery...but how far will thaat go.

i suggest in the future, instead of putting words in my mouth or attributing thoughts to my mind, you ask me.

my thinking that israel is wrong is not habitual and i am and have always been far more generous in my assessement of israelis and jews than the zionist posters have been in their assessment of palestinians and muslims, who among other bizarre allegations, accuse palestinian parents of strapping "butt bombs" on their children.

furthermore, the sources i use are almost exclusively wikipedia and the mainstream jewish presses, something thay cannot be said of you but even more particularly, those with whom you so fervently agree.

alas and to your apparent chagrin it seems at times, i am not in the business of being a self serving, aggrandising, propagandist for israel or zionists.

but a just god isn't.

I think you doubt that justice simply because you're in favor of the Palestinian side, and will opinion in favor of anyone who tries to hurt Israel.

I think any connection between your opinion and justice, if pure coincidence.

Forum List

Back