CA Libs - No Smoking In Your Own Apartment

Looks to me like they're trying to hit Republicans where it hurts most...in their pockets. Everyone knows they've supported the tobacco industry the most.

Since libs want to raise the tax on a pack of smokes, they will hurt the people they claim they care about

The poor and middle class

what did Shoguntohead say now?

If you weren't a giant walking beaver leaving a slugtrail behind where your walk you might know the answer to that question already...

Shoguntohead?

damn, dude. That's pretty lame. PRETTY lame.

Liberalism = Communism. When are people going to wake up?

If that's the case than Conservatism = Fascism.

Since libs want to raise the tax on a pack of smokes, they will hurt the people they claim they care about

The poor and middle class

And I've said this before. I use tobacco and have no problem paying extra if it's gonna be used for issues such as expanding health care for children.

I know America has done well in teaching everyone that being selfish is the American way but it won't work if you want a solidified, cohesive nation. If it were like that, than MAYBE our government would have something to stand on when telling other countries how to run theirs.

If that's the case than Conservatism = Fascism.

And I've said this before. I use tobacco and have no problem paying extra if it's gonna be used for issues such as expanding health care for children.

I know America has done well in teaching everyone that being selfish is the American way but it won't work if you want a solidified, cohesive nation. If it were like that, than MAYBE our government would have something to stand on when telling other countries how to run theirs.

Good, you send in a donation to cover what they want and leave the rest us alone

Tax increases will cause the opposite effect - less money will be generated and libs will raise the tax again - or increase other taxes to cover the shortage

NY better not attempt this. No one will order me to abstain from smoking in my abode.

btw, shogun, your mother pm'd me and said she doesn't like you being online without her there next to you to monitor your activities.

NY better not attempt this. No one will order me to abstain from smoking in my abode.

btw, shogun, your mother pm'd me and said she doesn't like you being online without her there next to you to monitor your activities.

Do not give them any ideas.

Funny how the left has been screaming how Pres Bush has taken away their rights, and they do things like this

HA!
the tough guy strikes again.. as if you will be doing anything but screaming like a bitch about getting fined and then EVICTED if NY decided to implement a similar ordinance. HAHA! Yea, but NOBODY's gonna tell you what to do, eh goon? Ya big bad meany, you?

hehehehe...

the faux toughness is cracking me up. I bet someone takes your lunch money every day at school.

Oh, and YOUR mom keeps tugging on my balls to get my attention but I think ill ignore her and make the bitch keep finding out how a snake feels when trying to swallow a rabbit. She must PAY for letting a conjugal visit result in your birth!

HA!
the tough guy strikes again.. as if you will be doing anything but screaming like a bitch about getting fined and then EVICTED if NY decided to implement a similar ordinance. HAHA! Yea, but NOBODY's gonna tell you what to do, eh goon? Ya big bad meany, you?

hehehehe...

the faux toughness is cracking me up. I bet someone takes your lunch money every day at school.

Oh, and YOUR mom keeps tugging on my balls to get my attention but I think ill ignore her and make the bitch keep finding out how a snake feels when trying to swallow a rabbit. She must PAY for letting a conjugal visit result in your birth!

Flaming and trolling again mister thick bastard, you crack me up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a clown.

Flaming and trolling again mister thick bastard, you crack me up hahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a clown.

I guess laughing at messageboard posts is better than crying about your sad, isolated life...

Im glad I can help keep you from the brink, dude.

I bet I get lots of good karma for being around to give you someone to look up to so that slicing your wrists becomes a bad idea rather than your afternoon plans.

I guess laughing at messageboard posts is better than crying about your sad, isolated life...

Im glad I can help keep you from the brink, dude.

I bet I get lots of good karma for being around to give you someone to look up to so that slicing your wrists becomes a bad idea rather than your afternoon plans.

Only your posts at the moment thickie:D

If it's all the same I'd rather you didn't.

Maybe you could stop fantasizing about my cock too? Thanks.

I never gave it a thought until you started going all gay and it got me thinking, now I can't take my mind off it:D

I never gave it a thought until you started going all gay and it got me thinking, now I can't take my mind off it:D

Well, it IS impressive but, again, why dwell on something that you'll never get? I mean, if it makes you mouth salivate so much then just go visit your friend Elton and have him work on your frustrations.

Well, it IS impressive but, again, why dwell on something that you'll never get? I mean, if it makes you mouth salivate so much then just go visit your friend Elton and have him work on your frustrations.

You are such a cock teaser:rofl:

Yea.. make sure to use THIS douchebag as an example of that.

If you don't he may report you... to the BLACK OPS he keeps in his pocket..

They have the power to track you down with your IP address, you know...

It's almost like a fucking john grisham novel!

Calif. bans smoking in cars with kids

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - California motorists will risk fines of up to $100 next year if they are caught smoking in cars with minors, making their state the third to protect children in vehicles from secondhand smoke.
ADVERTISEMENT

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday signed a bill that will make it an infraction to smoke in a vehicle if someone under age 18 is present. But the traffic stop would have to be made for another offense, such as speeding or an illegal turn, before the driver could be cited for smoking.

The ban, which takes effect Jan. 1, joins a string of smoking prohibitions adopted in California, including a ban on smoking in enclosed workplaces and within 25 feet of a playground.

A Harvard School of Public Health report issued last year said secondhand smoke in cars can be up to 10 times more of a health risk than secondhand smoke in a home.

"Protecting the health of our children is among government's highest responsibilities," said the bill's author, state Sen. Jenny Oropeza, a Democrat. "It is clear that increasing public awareness about the dangers of secondhand smoke is the right thing to do."

At least 20 states and a number of municipalities have considered limiting smoking in cars where minors are present. Arkansas now bans smoking in cars with children age 6 and younger, while Louisiana has limited it when children 13 and younger are in the vehicle. Maine lawmakers will take up the issue in January.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071011/ap_on_re_us/schwarzenegger_bills_1

Forum List

Back