CA has a giant spanking new reservoir for runoff

Gee, I'd say they are right, what say you?

The state has long tended toward wet and dry periods, but scientists at University of California, San Diego's Scripps Institution of Oceanography have said they expect climate change will lead to drier dry years and wetter wet years.
word salad. If they had more water over a century ago, 1862 vs 2023, hmmmm that sort of kills that lettuce.

word salad. If they had more water over a century ago, 1862 vs 2023, hmmmm that sort of kills that lettuce.
Are you aware what you look like when you make that "word salad" claim, particularly about text that no one else has any problem understanding?

Are you aware what you look like when you make that "word salad" claim, particularly about text that no one else has any problem understanding?
Are you aware that there was more water a century ago and that blows that salad up? Again, you miss the true point of a post. Go fking figure. You really are the smartest stupid person in here.

“I like you. You make me laugh.”
talking to Hunt Stevenson
SÔ YAMAMURA - Mr. Sakamoto

Are you aware that there was more water a century ago and that blows that salad up? Again, you miss the true point of a post. Go fking figure. You really are the smartest stupid person in here.
Then perhaps you should stop responding to my posts. I'm just wasting your time, aren't I.

Then perhaps you should stop responding to my posts. I'm just wasting your time, aren't I.
my efforts are to show the amount of useless information you share in here. You hate it. I know you do. You go off topic frequently because I burned your balls. Again, when facts wash away the misinformation makes my day!!!!

Forum List

Back