BYU apologizes after posting photo of white students dressed as Tacos

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:

Why do we have to cater to the easily offended?

So if one person is offended everyone has to aplogize for it?

Sorry, grow a fucking spine, you lefty twat-heads.
You dont have to cater to the easily offended. Who told you that you did?

Why would everyone have to apologize if only one person did it?

Growing a spine doesnt mean you cant be offended. That has nothing to do with having a spine.

We are currently catering to the most easily offended. Having to apologize for a Taco costume is exhibit A.

I like the guy claiming that it wasnt offensive. How does he know if someone is offended or not? :rolleyes:

Growing a spine doesnt mean you cant be offended. That has nothing to do with having a spine.

We are currently catering to the most easily offended. Having to apologize for a Taco costume is exhibit A.
Thats your problem. If BYU decides they need to apologize about the taco incident, that has nothing to do with you. You aren't BYU so there is no "we".

Thats your problem. If BYU decides they need to apologize about the taco incident, that has nothing to do with you. You aren't BYU so there is no "we".

BYU should have a spine, but they kowtow to a small bunch of loud assholes who are offended by anything.

And you support morons like that, I assume.

BYU should have a spine, but they kowtow to a small bunch of loud assholes who are offended by anything.

I'm sure BYU is just as worried about what you think as I am. :rolleyes:

Why are you arguing about BYU caring or not? My statement is about people in general bowing down to the easily offended.

Why are you arguing about BYU caring or not? My statement is about people in general bowing down to the easily offended.
I'm not arguing. I'm just telling you that BYU could give a damn what you think or make statements about. If you dont want to bow down then do you. :rolleyes:

I'm not arguing. I'm just telling you that BYU could give a damn what you think or make statements about. If you dont want to bow down then do you. :rolleyes:

So basically you are ignoring the actual topic, and meandering off into pointless statements.

got it.

So basically you are ignoring the actual topic, and meandering off into pointless statements.

got it.
Nope. I am speaking about the topic. My statements are pointing out that long after you stop all the whining BYU has still made a smart decision and apologized. Dont get mad at me for pointing that out. Get mad at BYU and see if they care. :rolleyes:

got it.
Nope. I am speaking about the topic. My statements are pointing out that long after you stop all the whining BYU has still made a smart decision and apologized. Dont get mad at me for pointing that out. Get mad at BYU and see if they care. :rolleyes:

BYU as an organization are a bunch of cucks.

got it.

and that changes what exactly? :rolleyes:

It’s a pretty silly reason for one’s knickers to get twisted over, but the internet is riddled with bored retards looking to be offended.

got it.

Why does it have to change anything?

It’s a pretty silly reason for one’s knickers to get twisted over, but the internet is riddled with bored retards looking to be offended.

3998435.jpg

You can dress up like pussies, but you can't dress up like tacos?
People from all races have pussies. Tacos are from Mexico. Well not those hard fried ones.
I have eaten Guamanian Tacos, Japanese Tacos, German Tacos, Mexican Tacos, Tacos the world over Tacos may have originated in Mexico and like all good ideas they spread. Some were better than others but like fried chicken it is all good.

got it.

Why does it have to change anything?
So youre just voicing your frustration with no plan to change anything?

So what if someone is offended? I get offended by something often and I don't whine about it. People need to grow up.

So what if someone is offended? I get offended by something often and I don't whine about it. People need to grow up.
People of high character and influence understand that offending people is pretty stupid. You can remain of low character and intellect if you want to but BYU decided to be smart about it.

People of high character and influence understand that offending people is pretty stupid. You can remain of low character and intellect if you want to but BYU decided to be smart about it.
No, people that are brainwashed by political correctness and coddled are easily offended by anything that deviates from their politically correct world. Why aren't these same people offended by people wearing vagina hats?

Forum List

Back