Bye Bye Biden

Do you know how desperate and pathetic you sound with this crap?! How about you stop all the character assassination BS and just argue the issues? win on that

I have personal experience with the despicable Joe Biden......Back in 2013 when the rural Yarnell Hill Fire flashed over the Granite Mountain Hotshots, killing 19 men, Biden came to deliver the eulogy. After about ten minutes of him telling sad stories in his own life, the crowd, families of the fallen, the lone survivor, and various people tasked with carrying their remains from the scene and others trying to identify those remains, were about ready to pelt him with rotten fruit. How DARE he come amongst us for a political appearance? That son of a bitch made a quick exit when nobody approached him when he left the stage, and a quicker exit with his SS detail from the parking lot....what a phony piece of shit.

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Bye-bye huh? He's still hanging pretty tough.

Bye-bye huh? He's still hanging pretty tough.

BD! Willy Bertoia sends his regards....sure you don't need no kin, son? :lol:

Nah, Biden is mentally ill...demented, CRS, and passive-aggressive. Trump would cut him to pieces in a debate and the DNC knows it and dreads it. You should hang around here......much bigger board, lots of talented and funny people like back in the day at BB. Remember that JoeBlam? wonder what ever became of him?

casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Hunter's wife says he blew the $Ms he collected on the Biden Bribery Scheme on hookers and blow.

HMM: Ukrainian Indictment Claims $7.4 Billion Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million. Stay tuned.

casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Not to worry. 30330 Joe has his Barry endorsement to fall back on. Oops, never mind.

Given the stark lack of evidence backing any part of the batshit conspiracy that your ilk has gobbled regarding Biden, nope.

And an impeachment inquiry isn't a coup.

So....is that it?

Is that what? The "coup" is COLLUSION OBSTRUCTION RUSSIA, moron....I'm surprised you ain't been banned for general idiocy...is that your stock and trade or do you still live at home? Rudy has the affidavits to back up everything I've said here....bottom line, you commie misfits are finished in MAGA America....that's it.

Again, for the simple and easily confused: an impeachment inquiry isn't a coup. Its a constitutional process.

And the prosecutor in question has already stated that Hunter Biden commited no crime in Ukraine. So in addition to being laughably confused and triggered about what impeachment actually is.....you're also forwarding one of the stupidest conspiracies in recent memory:

That Biden forced the removal of a prosecutor who wasn't prosecuting his son of any crime whatsoever.

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've heard this year.
For those who lack any understanding of critical thinking:

Impeachment is a political tool found in the Constitution that is being used in a coup attempt.

casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Not to worry. 30330 Joe has his Barry endorsement to fall back on. Oops, never mind.
SUPER GAFFE-O-MATIC ‘76! Democratic debates: Joe Biden says we need to ‘keep punching’ at domestic violence.

I heard his next rally will be held in a walk in closet with seats still available.....He said, 'This isn't a Trump rally."

Well no S Joe. The total of all your rallies will never equal one Trump rally
Who cares?! Politics is supposed to be boring not a reality show or rock concert. Kanye West can also fill a stadium. He’s still a douche who I wouldn’t trust an inch.

Trump drawing crowds to listen to him bitch and moan doesn’t mean anything

Cracks me up the commies screeching: "but Joe was cleared of all wrongdoing in Ukraine"....Yeah, by the prosecutor who replaced Shokin, who had Plugs & Hunter by the short and curlies. Biden ain't been "cleared" of anything by anybody who didn't get paid off.
The Ukraine prosecutor who Biben had fired was also later poisoned

I heard his next rally will be held in a walk in closet with seats still available.....He said, 'This isn't a Trump rally."

Who cares?! Politics is supposed to be boring not a reality show or rock concert. Kanye West can also fill a stadium. He’s still a douche who I wouldn’t trust an inch

Joe drew 98 recently.....98???...couldn't he even get 100?...Triple digit territory.

These stadium crowds in liberal areas don't make you wonder?

Cracks me up the commies screeching: "but Joe was cleared of all wrongdoing in Ukraine"....Yeah, by the prosecutor who replaced Shokin, who had Plugs & Hunter by the short and curlies. Biden ain't been "cleared" of anything by anybody who didn't get paid off.
Really?? To death?............I smell a Clinton.I'm sure it was axxidental

He didn't die though

Who cares?! Politics is supposed to be boring not a reality show or rock concert. Kanye West can also fill a stadium. He’s still a douche who I wouldn’t trust an inch

Joe drew 98 recently.....98???...couldn't he even get 100?...Triple digit territory.

Again so what?! Biden is holding town halls and actually engaging with people. Trump is throwing a circus show... two very different things

Just barely survived. Died twice, but revived.

Again so what?! Biden is holding town halls and actually engaging with people. Trump is throwing a circus show... two very different things
Biden is having a tough time not fighting his attendees

Forum List

Back