Bye Bye Biden

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
What a joke.

I welcome an investigation in the Ukraine. This Biden thing has already been looked into & nothing was there. Your fat assed orange assfuck POS was told this & yet he lies about it & dumbass you believes him.

Lets learn how Trump Sent Rudy to the Ukraine to brow beat them into lying about Biden.

We already know Trump used military aid as a threat to get the Ukraine President to lie.

We know about the cover up.

You people are sofa king stupid you keep bringing up the Ukraine when Trump is guilty of inappropriate behavior & cover ups.

How stupid is that?

Again, for the simple and easily confused: an impeachment inquiry isn't a coup. Its a constitutional process
Except when the democrats in power dont allow the opposition (defense) a voice and change the rules regarding "whistleblowers" just to "get" Trump, and dont allow Trump to "face his accuser" then it's nothing more than a kangaroo court, and a true witchhunt.

But even accused witches were allowed to face their accusers.

The left is vile. There is NOTHING good left of the Demonrat Party
Jesus Fuck. Learn the whistleblower law & learn what anonymity means.

Jesus Fuck. Learn the whistleblower law & learn what anonymity means.

You know living with the kind of hatred you have will shorten your life by maybe a decade or longer.....is that why you keep it? BTW, Trump's money wasn't "aid"...it was a weapons sale.

And when you check the claims, Derkach admits that Burisma never sent Joe Biden a penny.

Sigh.....you guys really need a better brand of batshit.
Giuliani took down Organized Crime, he is one of the most effective prosecutors this nation has ever produced. He says he has evidence, I'll with hold judgement until he has an opportunity to present the evidence he says he has.

Daily Mail › uk › news › article-7557085 › Rudy-Giuliani-claims-Joe-...

Rudy Giuliani claims Joe Biden got $900K lobbying fees from ...

7 days ago - Joe's $900k 'Ukrainian pay-off': Giuliani claims he has evidence that Biden Snr ... that Burisma paid Biden nearly a million dollars in lobbying fees. Biden's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from ...

And when you check the claims, Derkach admits that Burisma never sent Joe Biden a penny.

Giuliani took down Organized Crime, he is one of the most effective prosecutors this nation has ever produced. He says he has evidence, I'll with hold judgement until he has an opportunity to present the evidence he says he has.

7 days ago - Joe's $900k 'Ukrainian pay-off': Giuliani claims he has evidence that Biden Snr ... that Burisma paid Biden nearly a million dollars in lobbying fees. Biden's campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment from ...

And when you look into the latest batshit conspiracy that Gulliani has gobbled whole.......Joe Biden wasn't paid a penny by Burisma.

There's a reason why you're citing the claims of Pro-Russian and Pro-Trump sources (like there's much of a difference at this point)....while providing jack shit for evidence to back the claims.

And when you look into the latest batshit conspiracy that Gulliani has gobbled whole.......Joe Biden wasn't paid a penny by Burisma.

There's a reason why you're citing the claims of Pro-Russian and Pro-Trump sources (like there's much of a difference at this point)....while providing jack shit for evidence to back the claims.
So says you. I'll hold judgement until we see the hard evidence.

I told you several times that I'm waiting for the presentation of Giuliani's before making a final judgment.

I told you several times that I'm waiting for the presentation of Giuliani's before making a final judgment.

What presentation?

Much like Burisma's payments to Joe Biden, Gulliani's presentation doesn't exist.

What presentation?

Much like Burisma's payments to Joe Biden, Gulliani's presentation doesn't exist.
We'll see.

What presentation?

We'll see.

Make sure you have a comfortable chair. Because its going to be a long wait.

Alas, Guilianni's hand has already been shown by members of the Pro-Russian legislator where the claim originated. And HE already admitted that nothing was sent to Joe Biden. The $900,000 in question was sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners.

And 'poof'. Yet another steaming pile of conspiracy batshit bursts into flames.

Creepy Joe probably can't be prosecuted for extorting Ukraine and China, but there's always the chance he was in on the coup against President Trump. If Barr and Durham can run the treasonous string into the WH, Barry will toss him overboard in a heartbeat. His pathetic "my word as a Biden" aside, he's lying through his dentures about what he did in Ukraine same as his claims of heroism in Afghanistan. What defense could he have after bragging about both subjects in front of an audience...on video tape? Just a matter of time before he's yanked in to hear what he knows about the coup. They didn't bother covering their tracks because they thought Comey & Co. would do it for them....oops! Joe is in way more trouble than he knows because he could never keep his mouth shut.
casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
He's a slimy crooked bastard and always has been. "They wanna put ya all in chains!" What a lying divisive son of a bitch he's always been. His attempted high tech lynching of Clarence Thomas to his bribery schemes as VP.

THEY DIDN’T CALL HIM “THE SENATOR FROM MBNA” FOR NOTHING: How Biden Helped Strip Bankruptcy Protection From Millions Just Before a Recession.

He has ALWAYS been in it for the graft.

“One of the biggest credit card companies in Delaware, MBNA, hired Joe Biden’s son Hunter in 1996. Even after Hunter became a federal lobbyist in 2001, he stayed on at MBNA as a consultant at a fee of $100,000 per year, meaning he was pulling in a six-figure salary at the same time his father was pushing for the industry’s top priorities.”​

Ivanka: ‘Our Wealth Was Created Prior to Government Service’ While Biden Made Money From It. Analysis: True.

casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg

JOE BYEDEN......LOL

casty.gif

Joe-Biden-Moron.jpg
Do you know how desperate and pathetic you sound with this crap?! How about you stop all the character assassination BS and just argue the issues? win on that

Forum List

Back