Bye, Bye Bibi?

Not so fast. Latest numbers show Bibi with a pretty good lead.

New Poll Shows Likud Ahead in Israeli Elections Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

MARCH 9, 2015 11:30 AM
Author:
algemeiner-avatar-78.jpg

The Israeli Knesset building. Credit: James Emery.

Arutz Sheva – If elections were held today, Likud would be the largest party with 26 seats, according to a Geocartography poll sponsored by i24 News. This is markedly higher than the 21-23 MKs predicted for Likud in recent polls.

The Herzog-Livni camp would receive 21 seats, according to the poll, and Naftali Bennett’s Jewish Home would be third with 13.

Don't cry for me, Palestina!

i24news Israeli election poll: Likud opens five-point lead over rival Zionist Union
fffc369d4053cb39aaa066fd9766c21a4a57eef2.jpg

Potential swing voter magnets Lapid and Kahlon poised to be the wild cards this time

A new i24news poll reveals the ruling Likud has opened five-point lead over rival Zionist Union during the past week, which saw the right-wing party's leader, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, give a hugely charged speech at the US Congress.

The survey was conducted by telephone among the representative sample of 500 Jewish and 200 Arab respondents aged 18 and over. It has a margin of error of four percent.

The past three weeks have seen significant fluctuations in the popularity of the two main rivals, according to Professor Avi Degani, the president of the Geocartography polling organization. The Likud, which rested at 27 seats earlier in the campaign, then went down to 24, is now projected to garner 26 seats.

Whereas the Zionist Union was projected to win 24 seats three weeks ago, then saw its support plummet to 22, before today's projection of 21.

Naphtali Bennett's rightist Habayit Hayehudi party has gone up from 11 seats to around 13-14.

Another party on the rise is Yair Lapid's centrist Yesh Atid, which has gone from eight seats three weeks ago to this week's 12. Lapid may once again be the wild card, particularly as large segments of the Israeli public (estimated as the equivalent of 17-18 seats) don't seem to know who to vote for, thus having the potential to swing the vote.

9a3de2296977c63828e117172e20754f03e3d5b7.jpg
i24news"Israeli election poll"

When the radical (American) left takes the word of a former Mossad chief there is something weird going on and when the former Mossad chief equates his own Prime Minister's speech before U.S. congress to "going to war with the U.S." it gets even weirder.
When a corrupt foreign Prime Minister, whose racist state would not even exist without the support of war weary US taxpayers, spits in the face of those taxpayers by undermining peace prospects in the Middle East, weird is just getting started.

Tzipi Livni is a disaster in itself. She was years part of the Likud party, jumped to the Liberals to have her own, and now uses Hertzog for political gain, and he's too stupid to see she doesn't have a vision, just political survival in front of her eyes. She's more opportunist than her former mentor Netanyahu.
The Jewish state is a disaster guaranteed to produce corrupt "leaders" whose principal purpose is to apologize for the divine right of Jews to steal all the land of Palestine.
"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal, which was developed in the 1960s.[2] Israel has been unwilling to discuss nuclear demilitarization except in the context of a comprehensive peace settlement including Palestinian issues and all of Israel’s neighbors, such as Syria and Iran.[3]

"Israel maintains a veil of 'studied ambiguity' (“amimut”), which Avner Cohen calls 'opacity,"[2] about its nuclear arsenal, and has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.[4]"

What new opacity will Livni spout to justify her racist state?

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Those poor fellows at Ha'aretz. They are reduced to publishing Gideon Levy op-eds which claim Israelis are morally bound to vote for the Arab parties. Yeah
What does Uri know you don't?

"Suddenly it reminded me of something.

"I was watching The Speech by Binyamin Netanyahu before the Congress of the United States. Row upon row of men in suits (and the occasional woman), jumping up and down, up and down, applauding wildly, shouting approval.

"It was the shouting that did it.

"Where had I heard that before?

"And then it came back to me. It was another parliament in the mid-1930s. The Leader was speaking. Rows upon rows of Reichstag members were listening raptly. Every few minutes they jumped up and shouted their approval."

Never again?

The Speech by Uri Avnery -- Antiwar.com

Woo ... Uri Avnery ... another frustrated, bitter, self-serving, impotent loony leftist. So is anyone surprised that he would use Hitlerian imagery to describe Bibi's speech? Anyone?
The irony, of course, there is no more poignant example of Nazism than Avnery's version of 21st Century Israel-hating Leftism.

What did Bibi NOT say anything about?
"Netanyahu considers himself a second Churchill..."

The Speech by Uri Avnery -- Antiwar.com

Again, there is no low to which a frustrated, embittered, self-serving, impotent loony leftist like Avnery won't descend in describing the man who achieved the recognition and acceptance of which Avnery thought he himself was deserving (but failed to gain). Jealousy is a very powerful motivator in some people.

The United list with 12 and the Jewish home with 13. Geez.

You may be old enough to remember some of the very weird amalgamations that constituted some of Israel's gov't in the past 50 years. I sure do. Politics - especially multi-party parliamentary - makes strange bedfellows.

Tzipi Livni is a disaster in itself. She was years part of the Likud party, jumped to the Liberals to have her own, and now uses Hertzog for political gain, and he's too stupid to see she doesn't have a vision, just political survival in front of her eyes. She's more opportunist than her former mentor Netanyahu.
The Jewish state is a disaster guaranteed to produce corrupt "leaders" whose principal purpose is to apologize for the divine right of Jews to steal all the land of Palestine.
"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal, which was developed in the 1960s.[2] Israel has been unwilling to discuss nuclear demilitarization except in the context of a comprehensive peace settlement including Palestinian issues and all of Israel’s neighbors, such as Syria and Iran.[3]

"Israel maintains a veil of 'studied ambiguity' (“amimut”), which Avner Cohen calls 'opacity,"[2] about its nuclear arsenal, and has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.[4]"

What new opacity will Livni spout to justify her racist state?

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Jewish state is a fact you're going to have to accept. If you're so worried about a fictional "Palestine", youre more than welcome to establish it in your own neighborhood.

The irony, of course, there is no more poignant example of Nazism than Avnery's version of 21st Century Israel-hating Leftism.
Avnery is a Jew who lived in Israel before the Jewish state lurched into existence. His prediction that Israel would come to be seen as a racist, intolerant ethnocracy has now been fully born out. Maybe Bibi would be a more effective leader if he stopped lying about the next Hitler and started listening to Jews who aren't greedy racists?

gain, there is no low to which a frustrated, embittered, self-serving, impotent loony leftist like Avnery won't descend in describing the man who achieved the recognition and acceptance of which Avnery thought he himself was deserving (but failed to gain). Jealousy is a very powerful motivator in some people.
What is it you imagine Bibi has accomplished. besides proving he never misses a chance at missing a chance to lie about the "next Hitler?"

Forum List

Back