By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

He's got North Korea.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.
Those left supporting Trump without any concern are true mindless minions.

• Banned
Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:
I don't see how it's possible that you could actually feel that way. You have to be getting paid. Nothing else could explain it.

He's got North Korea.

I'm confident Hillary is not President. Mission Accomplished.

Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:

You what is scary about what you said:

It so typical of the quotes the people of North Korea say about Kim Jong-Un... Our any those types of dictators...

It is coming pretty obvious that the Sunni and his ilk will have no objectivity when it comes to Trump. It does prove that the US can be manipulated to place a leader like Kim Jong-Un in charge of US. Trump shows the characteristics of a dictator.

By what metric? He is dividing his own party, thus crippling his political clout on Capital Hill, his staff has a higher turnover rate than a McDonald's near a community college, he is under investigation by a Special Counselor and is held in contempt by most of our allies and disdain by our adversaries. He has yet to pass any significant legislation, repeal and replace or build his wall.

What has he done aside from tweeting and wrecking havoc? He has signed Executive Orders. Remember how "I have a pen and a phone!" was received by your ilk? Karma is indeed a bitch.

It so typical of the quotes the people of North Korea say about Kim Jong-Un... Our any those types of dictators...

It is coming pretty obvious that the Sunni and his ilk will have no objectivity when it comes to Trump. It does prove that the US can be manipulated to place a leader like Kim Jong-Un in charge of US. Trump shows the characteristics of a dictator.
Pres. Trump as proven to be a fair and benevolent ruler.

He will always be remembered by his people for his magnanimous behavior and beneficent attitude. .... :cool:

There is NO DOUBT that most people HATED Hillary Rotten Clinton. No regrets about NOT electing that whore.
:lol:
Well, actually, when you think about "most". You kind of see a majority. As in "the most" or "above 50%".

You know what I'm sayin'?

Trump didn't get "most" so someone else did.

He will always be remembered by his people for his magnanimous behavior and beneficent attitude. .... :cool:

Just re-enforcing what I was saying, another typical of the quotes the people of North Korea say about Kim Jong-Un.....

You see nothing wrong after one mistake after another and we are just pointing out the obvious ones on a daily basis...

The Birth Control decision this week will is a Pro Abortion law... It will increase or slow the decrease in abortions... When did the GOP become Pro Abortion...

Pres. Trump as proven to be a fair and benevolent ruler?

his magnanimous behavior and beneficent attitude?

Who talks like that?

You can't be from this country. Where did you come from? Or better yet, where do you live?

Personally, I am very proud of Pres. Trump standing up to the leftist liberal Democrats and the SJW / BLM commie radicals. .... :thup:

Of course you would... We already explained that you are not objective and are just gone tribal... Trump needs your unquestioned devotion, cause if it was ever questioned you might see the emperor has no clothes...

So what do you think bother's Trump the most?

SOS calling him a moron?

or

Corker saying: Sometimes I feel like he’s on a reality show of some kind, you know, when he’s talking about these big foreign policy issues. And, you know, he doesn’t realize that, you know, that we could be heading towards World War III with the kinds of comments that he’s making?

Which one?

Pres. Trump as proven to be a fair and benevolent ruler?

his magnanimous behavior and beneficent attitude?

Who talks like that?

You can't be from this country. Where did you come from? Or better yet, where do you live?

It is starting to get cold in Russia...

Forum List

Back