By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Hillary supporters. How can it not?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You know it is, Progs....be honest.

You thought it would be easier to take down Trump.....we are almost at a year since the election.

I rather support Trump, but indeed it rose my doubts about her messiah status that she couldn't even beat a political amateur with all her experience, money and connections.

Her ability to make excuses for that failure however, are undoubtedly unmatched.

We are so lucky she lost....it would have been as if the Kurgan won "THE PRIZE" in Highlander.

latest

You know it is, Progs....be honest.

You thought it would be easier to take down Trump.....we are almost at a year since the election.
Actually, I wonder how I ever believed the press. They were wrong about Hillary and wrong about Trump.

Trump is not authentic. He's a tick. His foundation is under criminal investigation. Anyone who steals from children with cancer is capable of anything.

The Democrats seem to be in deep shit. I don't see any candidates worth voting for coming from them. Hillary needs to just go the fuck away, for the good of the country. The Dems don't even seem to have a bench, no new faces, just the same old, same old...

'Course I don't see any good candidates on the Republican side, either. trump is a fucking joke. Can't see any sane people voting for him in 2020, now that they've seen what a fucking buffoon he is.

Forum List

Back