By the way, Barry, YOU OWN THIS!

So Barry forced Trumpy to leave the status quo for two whole years.

Wow.

So Trump is helpless. Okay.
it took him two years to clean up obammy's mess and now can leave.

No we can't leave. To leave now would be the same mistake that Obama did when he withdrew prematurely.
no, we leave. period. no reason to have ever been there.

more of the divide america bullshit from the left.

Yes there is. Leaving Russia and Iran in charge is not good for the US. When we refuse to confront evil, it comes back to bite us.

You are the one spouting bullshit. Your definition of the left is anyone who disagrees with you. Ronald Reagan confronted the Soviet Union and put in place policies that would lead to its collapse.
there is nothing good about us being there PERIOD. sorry bee, they're coming home. the syrians can handle their own business and our men and women can come home.

Assad can ally himself with our enemies in Russia and Iran to further undermine the US in the Mideast. You are either Russian communist or Iranian terrorist.

You were also told Obamacare would not cost a dime, that it would pay for itself, that if you liked your plan and doctor that you could keep them, & that Barry's administration would be 'the most transparent evuh'....

You're an ignorant, gullible, easily emotionally-manipulated snowflake, the kind Gruber loves to brag about...

'Nuff said. :p

We were told that Trump had this great healthcare plan. Still waiting to see it.

You are a stupid, ignorant puppet who obeys Donald Trump's every whim. You have no ability to think for yourself.
nine dems needed in the senate. you really think they were voting for him? really? dude too funny.

If Trump has this great plan, tell us what it is. You are funny in the head.
why? the dems will never vote on it. shit can't get five bucks to build a wall. obstructionists are just obstructionists.

Is that why it is a secret?
Trump promises to ‘derail the gravy train’ and lower drug prices in ‘American Patients First’ plan

it took him two years to clean up obammy's mess and now can leave.

No we can't leave. To leave now would be the same mistake that Obama did when he withdrew prematurely.
no, we leave. period. no reason to have ever been there.

more of the divide america bullshit from the left.

Yes there is. Leaving Russia and Iran in charge is not good for the US. When we refuse to confront evil, it comes back to bite us.

You are the one spouting bullshit. Your definition of the left is anyone who disagrees with you. Ronald Reagan confronted the Soviet Union and put in place policies that would lead to its collapse.
there is nothing good about us being there PERIOD. sorry bee, they're coming home. the syrians can handle their own business and our men and women can come home.

Assad can ally himself with our enemies in Russia and Iran to further undermine the US in the Mideast. You are either Russian communist or Iranian terrorist.
francis.

Excuse me, we were told that ISIS had been defeated by Trump.
You were also told Obamacare would not cost a dime, that it would pay for itself, that if you liked your plan and doctor that you could keep them, & that Barry's administration would be 'the most transparent evuh'....

You're an ignorant, gullible, easily emotionally-manipulated snowflake, the kind Gruber loves to brag about...

'Nuff said. :p

We were told that Trump had this great healthcare plan. Still waiting to see it.

You are a stupid, ignorant puppet who obeys Donald Trump's every whim. You have no ability to think for yourself.
And Mexico is paying for a wall?? Nothing about 10 years from now

Everything happening in Syria today is a direct result of GW Bush committing an International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation without request or permission from the existing government.

George W. committed no international war crime. We have every right to defend our country.

Accordingo to the OP it is an International War Crime to enter a country without request or permission from the existing government.

Iraq's existing government at the time of the invasion did not do that.

Iraq at the time of the invasion was zero threat to the US.

the fact is ISIS is not in syria.

Contrary to known reality.

But Temper Tantrum Trump knows better than the Generals.
and you know better than trump eh and the generals? dude outstanding.

They briefed him on the facts on the ground in Syria. ISIS still has thousands of fighters. Why do you think Mattis quit?
you were there eh? Mattis quit cause cause he quit. I'd be happy to see his reasons, post the link with his letter that says that.

They briefed him on the facts on the ground in Syria. ISIS still has thousands of fighters. Why do you think Mattis quit?
you were there eh? Mattis quit cause cause he quit. I'd be happy to see his reasons, post the link with his letter that says that.

I bet there is a book deal in his future that will confirm what has been printed.

I bet there is a book deal in his future that will confirm what has been printed.
cause that means it fact. LOL your hate has blinded you.

Obama is not in office any more.

You folks will do anything to avoid taking responsibility.

Just like the left wingers.

Do you guys all train at the same place?
responsibility for what? I listened for fking eight years Bush, Bush, Bush. they can at least except that they created the syria mess. Trump cleaned it up and is now leaving. still don't know what you're barking about. as fking usual.
Again.

Maybe read the OP, then perhaps you'll understand.
Again, your point is missing. what's your point? why don't you ever speak in a sentence to understand?
Good gawd, read the OP. Have you? Do you know how it pertains to "responsibility"?

If you're going to refuse to read it, never mind, stop humping my leg. Thanks.
MAC, I supposed you are a little under the weather, I've answered you, you should really let go of my leg. Obammy owns it as much as trump owns it. he went there. just like bush owned Iraq until they left. we all own it. they are there for us. You still haven't made your point. the OP isn't your point, it is the OP, so let go my leg and answer.
I disagree with the OP, and said precisely why.

There's my point! You're welcome!

Funny, our Commander in Chief has had two years to empty that place.

Wingers: It's always the other guy's fault.
I know right?

Trump tried to take credit for Obama‘s economy from day one.

But now that he’s screwing it up, soon, it will be entirely Obama’s fault.

More dead Americans, killed needlessly.
..more American blood on Barry's hands...

"A suicide bomber struck a coalition patrol in Manbij, Syria this morning, killing multiple American troops."

After 'buying' permission from Putin, Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, dragged the US into another Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help terrorists overthrow a sovereign government and take it over for themselves.

Obama's invasion of Syria, without request or permission from the existing government, constituted an International War Crime anf placed more American troops in harm's way...and just got More Americans killed.

This is on YOU, Barry!

ISIS: We conducted suicide attack on US troops in Manbij

Excuse me, we were told that ISIS had been defeated by Trump. Isn't it interesting that all of this happens after Trump's decision to cut and run JUST LIKE OBAMA DID.

The fact is that the government in Syria is a dictatorship who uses poison gas on their people. There is no international war crime. Syria has also allied himself with enemies of the US in Russia and Iran.

This one is on DONALD TRUMP!
My understanding is some dick head blew up some Navy guys in the city.

Any terrorist can set off a bomb. ISIS only existed because they controlled land. Terrorists don't control jack squat.

ISIS still exists whether they have land or not.
Nope.
It's in the name. How can you be an Islamic State if you have no state or land? You can't.
Look it up.

responsibility for what? I listened for fking eight years Bush, Bush, Bush. they can at least except that they created the syria mess. Trump cleaned it up and is now leaving. still don't know what you're barking about. as fking usual.
Again.

Again, your point is missing. what's your point? why don't you ever speak in a sentence to understand?
Good gawd, read the OP. Have you? Do you know how it pertains to "responsibility"?

MAC, I supposed you are a little under the weather, I've answered you, you should really let go of my leg. Obammy owns it as much as trump owns it. he went there. just like bush owned Iraq until they left. we all own it. they are there for us. You still haven't made your point. the OP isn't your point, it is the OP, so let go my leg and answer.

yeah, cause trump hasn't pulled the troops out yet. Dude, I'm allowed to disagree with you. you act like cause it's your view that's it. no sir, not at all.

Again.

yeah, cause trump hasn't pulled the troops out yet. Dude, I'm allowed to disagree with you. you act like cause it's your view that's it. no sir, not at all.
Yep, my view.

Yep, my view.
that I don't agree with. it happens you know

"A suicide bomber struck a coalition patrol in Manbij, Syria this morning, killing multiple American troops."

After 'buying' permission from Putin, Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, dragged the US into another Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help terrorists overthrow a sovereign government and take it over for themselves.

Obama's invasion of Syria, without request or permission from the existing government, constituted an International War Crime anf placed more American troops in harm's way...and just got More Americans killed.

This is on YOU, Barry!

Making yourself look absolutely like an ass again!
What a surprise.

This is on YOU, Barry!

Has nothing to do with George W bush wrecking the whole Mideast because Saddam tried to kill his father... Or his wrecking the world economy LOL.

Forum List

Back